PDA

View Full Version : xmag bodys

Troen
01-24-2006, 06:32 PM
does anyone (this includes agd) sell xmag bodys as a mainbody/rail replacment? if so who/where can i get one from and how much would it run me? those euro std bodys are awesome

SummaryJudgement
01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
I don't think anybody does that regularly, as in sells xmag bodies regularly. There may be a person here or there that has a spare xmag body, but there were so few that I imagine all of the xmag bodies are on xmags. You may want to consider a Deadlywind body like the Karta or Chord. Check the classifieds.....I know I wouldn't part out my xmag unless it was for crazy money.....

nate2k191
01-24-2006, 06:44 PM
i wish someone filthy rich would just put mags back into production with their disposable millions. :rolleyes:

Troen
01-24-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't think anybody does that regularly, as in sells xmag bodies regularly. There may be a person here or there that has a spare xmag body, but there were so few that I imagine all of the xmag bodies are on xmags. You may want to consider a Deadlywind body like the Karta or Chord. Check the classifieds.....I know I wouldn't part out my xmag unless it was for crazy money.....
thats what ithought, i was hoping for an adjustable feedneck (as in warp or vert) and shocktech never responded to my emails to if they have anymore sfl bodys/mags left in storage.

i wish someone filthy rich would just put mags back into production with their disposable millions. :rolleyes:
william shatner!

OmniM
01-24-2006, 07:00 PM
The STD/Euro X-mag body was at a time available as a Upgradekit to a regular automag.
You might get lucky in Europe...

Troen
01-24-2006, 07:25 PM
The STD/Euro X-mag body was at a time available as a Upgradekit to a regular automag.
You might get lucky in Europe...
couldnt find anything on the site :(

OmniM
01-24-2006, 07:32 PM
couldnt find anything on the site :(

no no, they are discontinued since long time ago ;)
Lurk the european forums, you might find some kits...

Troen
01-24-2006, 07:42 PM
no no, they are discontinued since long time ago ;)
Lurk the european forums, you might find some kits...
you'll have to excuse my ignorance because i just found the european agd site yesterday, where are the forums (the site i was on had no mention of forums) or were you talking about european forums in general

OmniM
01-24-2006, 07:44 PM
you'll have to excuse my ignorance because i just found the european agd site yesterday, where are the forums (the site i was on had no mention of forums) or were you talking about european forums in general

european forums in general :)

A-Tach-One
01-24-2006, 08:27 PM
Only XMag body I have seen for sale lately is a CnC Body that Classicmagger is selling in his 2006 blowout sale. :cheers:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=189307

Troen
01-24-2006, 08:42 PM
Only XMag body I have seen for sale lately is a CnC Body that Classicmagger is selling in his 2006 blowout sale. :cheers:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=189307
thanks, ill check it out, btw. get the sfl yet?

A-Tach-One
01-24-2006, 08:56 PM
thanks, ill check it out, btw. get the sfl yet?

No problem, and yes!! It is absolutly beautiful. Can't wait to freak some people out with it at the field. :D

Troen
01-24-2006, 09:06 PM
:mad: you got half of ao jealous of you. dream crusher.

A-Tach-One
01-24-2006, 09:12 PM
:mad: you got half of ao jealous of you. dream crusher.
:rofl: What other XMag are you looking at that you can't have? ;)Jk

Troen
01-24-2006, 09:14 PM
:rofl: What other XMag are you looking at that you can't have? ;)Jk
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/33000/Xmag_STD1.jpg
std xmag body
agd lovers vert frame
stiffi barrel
xmod software
and probably a warp. if you buy one, we'll play the :ninja: most dangerous game.