PDA

View Full Version : Need Help obtaining info of Devilmag

Pagan
01-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Hi all...I am just wondering if anyone out there knows the contact number and/or address of the person (Chris Brooks) or/and his office/workshop). I sent my money to get a devilmag built in August and its been 5 freakin months coming to 6 and there's nothing done.

Thanks for you guys' time.

Automaggot68
01-25-2006, 02:21 AM
Hi all...I am just wondering if anyone out there knows the contact number and/or address of the person (Chris Brooks) or/and his office/workshop). I sent my money to get a devilmag built in August and its been 5 freakin months coming to 6 and there's nothing done.

Thanks for you guys' time.

Get in line and take a number.

Caffiend
01-25-2006, 03:25 AM
its been 5 freakin months

Almost triple it and you'll find me...

BigEvil
01-25-2006, 07:56 AM
www.devilsden.tv
Re-read the first page of the above link, two seperate companies ....MarkM

There should be contact info there somewhere.

11 Bravo
01-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Check out this thread and you'll see what you're in for: http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=160143

Just look at the last few pages.

Rudz
01-25-2006, 11:20 AM
just curious, but cant someone find devilsden through the better business burea??? im sure they have contact information on all companies..just a thought...

shartley
01-25-2006, 11:49 AM
just curious, but cant someone find devilsden through the better business burea??? im sure they have contact information on all companies..just a thought...No they don’t. It is a common misconception that the BBB keeps track of businesses… they don’t. You can become a member of it, or be reported to it, but they are not a business directory covering every business in the US.

The best place to look is with the Secretary of State’s Office and see if a business has its name filed or is otherwise registered as per the requirements of the particular state. But you would be surprised at how many businesses are not even “legal” in the state they are operating in. And in that case any real information is hard to get.

Also another place to look is PayPal. If the business is a verified PayPal business they will have contact information on file. Many small businesses (legal and otherwise) use PayPal to conduct payments so if you know they DO and have their PayPal account name…. there you go.

A warning on that though, just because a business is PayPal verified does not mean it is a legal business.

SCpoloRicker
01-25-2006, 05:11 PM
Geez, its custom work. It takes a long time. There is another thread; where every two days someone asks "is it done yet?!" and complains. Throw in every new member, and presto: thirty pages!

Please don't take this as a rant against you specifically, Pagan.

/yes I have one, yes it took a long time