PDA

View Full Version : Aoga ... Atlao

Paintchucker
12-13-2001, 02:13 PM
Been kinda kicking around the idea of an Atlanta/GA chapter of AO. There are several fields around, and seem to be plenty of little 3 and 5 man tourneys. Anyone interested? Post here and also Email me at Dontubl8@aol.com and we will see if we can get into some trouble.

BTW, there is a little 3 man at Paintball Atlanta on Dec.31, but it is probably a little late to get into that one, but who knows...

headcase
12-13-2001, 02:17 PM
Im to far away, Savannah, to play/practice regularly with a team based in Atlanta, but if there was to be a AOGA or AOSE event I would like to attend.

Later
SSDD

PaintGuy89
12-13-2001, 03:17 PM
I live in Marietta and usually play at Paintball Atlanta and Noonday (church field). I'd be interested in doing a team thing if we can get the people and things needed. Let me know.

xmetal2001
12-13-2001, 03:32 PM
I'm at PBATL everyweekend but i'm already on a team. I would probably end up having ot play against myself in tournaments:rolleyes: ... no its not just you, i confuse myself too:D ahhh my head hurts

Puddleglum
12-13-2001, 04:09 PM
Two great fields are Wild Bills and Wildfire Indoor. I want to be on a team really bad.