PDA

View Full Version : got a couple problems with my Mags

Ratzo
01-26-2006, 03:41 AM
Lets start with my UNI MicroMag.
It has the MicroMag Valve with LVL10.
When Co2 is used it seems to work fine, but when I hook up my HPA it's trigger pull gets really stiff and it double fires.
Any thoughts on the matter?

Next is my X-Valved Micro.
I have a leak down the barrel.
If I pull the trigger slightly the leak will stop, most of the time.
As soon as the trigger is released the leak is back.

I lube each marker before I use them.

11 Bravo
01-26-2006, 08:28 PM
On your Xvalve I think you need to change the oring in your on/off or maybe in the power tube. Anyway its one or the other, just change both of them and that should solve the problem.

With the other valve. Changing from co2 to HPA changes the amount of pressure going into the gun. Try adjusting the velocity.

I dont know for sure that these will solve your problem, but I saw that you have been waiting since 3:00 this morning and probably wanted an answer.

I think this will solve the problems but I am no expert.

athomas
01-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Lets start with my UNI MicroMag.
It has the MicroMag Valve with LVL10.
When Co2 is used it seems to work fine, but when I hook up my HPA it's trigger pull gets really stiff and it double fires.
Any thoughts on the matter?

Next is my X-Valved Micro.
I have a leak down the barrel.
If I pull the trigger slightly the leak will stop, most of the time.
As soon as the trigger is released the leak is back.

I lube each marker before I use them.

UNI mcromag - HPA usually works the same as CO2. The difference could be due to the HPA recharging faster. A faster recharge combined with a worn sear could cuase double firing. However, a stiffer trigger pull usually indicates a bad regulator seat oring.

X-valved Micro - A leak that disappears when the trigger is slightly pulled, is usually caused by too many shims in your powertube. Remove a shim or two and the leak should go away.