PDA

View Full Version : Quick cocker lpr question

temps
01-27-2006, 02:40 PM
quick question, is the stock cocker lpr adjustable (03 cocker)

UTDragun
01-27-2006, 02:42 PM
all lprs are adjustable

neppo1345
01-27-2006, 03:41 PM
The correct question to ask would have been if it's externally adjustable...

No...the stock 03 cocker LPR is not EXTERNALLY adjustable...

you have to unscrew the reg body from the brass fitting (I believe they're brass) at the back and adjust the screw inside, screw it back together and air it up...

FSU_Paintball
01-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Like he said... not externally.

Make sure it's not gassed up or pressurized. Remove the front section (you might have to take the hose off) to access the adjuster nut underneath it.

paint magnet
01-27-2006, 03:49 PM
What they said ^^

Although if your gun is working, I'd just leave it...the barbs are huge and the hose is a pain to get back on. If I remember correctly, the lpr adjusts opposite of a typical one (counterclockwise to increase pressure).

FSU_Paintball
01-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I think you're right.

And I agree. Unless your back block is kicking excessively hard or is super harsh on paint and you don't have a fast hopper (meaning your LPR is too high), or is way too soft and is real slow or doesn't cock properly (meaning your LPR is too low), you don't really need to bother with it.

temps
01-27-2006, 05:09 PM
I am currenlty in the process of makeing a electo pneumatic mod for my mag.. and my friend donated his old lpr and I needed to make sure it was adjustable :)

Once I get all the parts I'll start a thread in the workshop showing my progress.. right now I have all the parts i need ordered except for the frame.. i'm trying to track down a used shocker/nerve frame (03 or newer) (if anyone has one they can sell/donate to me let me know)