PDA

View Full Version : Be an evil team?

SPECIAL_K_06
01-27-2006, 03:27 PM
I noticed on the evil website there was a link to be an evil team. Has anybody done this and how did it work out for them?

Crazy
01-27-2006, 03:43 PM
I noticed on the evil website there was a link to be an evil team. Has anybody done this and how did it work out for them?

Pay x amount of money and get jerseys, gloves, pants, and packs...

not bad for a team starting out that wants to look serious

Troen
01-27-2006, 06:47 PM

not bad for a team starting out that wants to look Agg
fixed?

BD_Paintball
01-27-2006, 06:49 PM
fixed?
or so you dont look like a bunch of woods ballers on an air ball field. about every time i see a kid that has camo on a air ball field he is bad. not saying that once he gets this gear he will get better over night but most the time if they are good they will invest in some gear that is made for that kind of play.

Troen
01-27-2006, 07:03 PM
i saw a kid in camo and a phantom own a ct team, they were using dm4s and proto matrixs. i later found out the kid was in the nppl division 3.

snoopay700
01-27-2006, 08:27 PM
or so you dont look like a bunch of woods ballers on an air ball field. about every time i see a kid that has camo on a air ball field he is bad. not saying that once he gets this gear he will get better over night but most the time if they are good they will invest in some gear that is made for that kind of play.
That is not always true. I am poor and can't afford anything other than camo, yet i'm still ok at speedball. Going against a team that actually plays in tournaments i got a few of them out, so i would say i'm not bad.

BD_Paintball
01-27-2006, 08:33 PM
That is not always true. I am poor and can't afford anything other than camo, yet i'm still ok at speedball. Going against a team that actually plays in tournaments i got a few of them out, so i would say i'm not bad.
thats y i said ABOUT, giving room for the woods baller that is "ok" playing airball. but generally they are bad

Duzzy
01-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Bad at speedball maybe, but a blanket statement of "bad" isn't correct most of the time.

Baby Huey
01-27-2006, 08:47 PM
thats y i said ABOUT, giving room for the woods baller that is "ok" playing airball. but generally they are bad

yes generally they are. There is nothing sadder than the first time a woodsballer get laned off the break.
:shooting: :shooting: :tard: :tard:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :mad: :cuss:

WARPED1
01-27-2006, 08:48 PM

not bad for a team starting out that wants to look serious
I think it's a great idea. Maybe I'll look into it for Team ShockerOwners.com at Cup this year.

SCpoloRicker
01-27-2006, 09:20 PM
I think it's a great idea. Maybe I'll look into it for Team ShockerOwners.com at Cup this year.

Try and talk to your sponsors. One notorious Dye-whore ;) managed to finangle some gear for IAO.

Does System X still have their "use any one of our three lines" deal?

buzzboy
01-27-2006, 09:24 PM
That whole be a ******* team thing. I have a group of friends that I ball with and they decided to be an orderpaintball "team". Yeah, what ever. Like a pyramid scam. If people buy something from orderpaintball through a link from our website they give us a very small percentage as store credit. Its a joke.

And to go along with the current discussion on my outlaw speedball field I have seen from sweat shirts to camo, to half camo/half name brand to shirtless to regular clothes. Who cares. Saddly though the kids with the name brand stuff are the best.

WARPED1
01-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Try and talk to your sponsors. One notorious Dye-whore ;) managed to finangle some gear for IAO.

Does System X still have their "use any one of our three lines" deal?
I remember seeing the pics, was that you? I was thinking of contacting people. Punishers PB sponsors our website(ShockerOwners.com), maybe we'll get some softgoods from them. We already get a discount on all things SP from them. :)

Rudz
01-27-2006, 10:47 PM
how about, nicad, rogue, tuna, coolhand, and luke..along with other dealers..sponsor ao's team!!!!! mmm tunamaxes...rogue goods..lornecashes software...mmm the possiblities...we can have sponsor banners and patches!!!! ok..i tried...