PDA

View Full Version : Mini Mag Question Compare

jaybird2
01-28-2006, 04:56 PM
I WAS SHOOTING OTHER PEOPLES TAC ONE'S AND ULT CUSTOM'S, AND I'M JUST MAKEING SURE THAT MY X-VALVE MINIMAG WILL PERFORM THE SAME(WILL ARIVE SOON!). THEY SHOULD SHOOT EXACTLY THE SAME(ACCURACY) CORRECT? I MEAN THE MAINBODYS INSIDES ARE DESIGNED THE SAME CORRECT(THEY HAVE TO BE BECAUSE THE ALIMINUM BODYS FIT ALL OF THEM)THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THE TWIST LOCK TO THREADING CORRECT?

I SHOULD HAVE THE SAME DISTANCE AND ACCURACY AS THE OTHER AUTOMAGS I SHOT(WITH A GOOD BARREL OF CORSE) CORRECT?

nate2k191
01-28-2006, 05:19 PM
the body shouldn't have anything to do with accuracy. your minimag body will do just fine

jaybird2
01-28-2006, 07:10 PM
I Mean The Inside Chamber Where The Ball First Starts Its Motion Could Effect Its Accuracy

SniperSmurf
01-28-2006, 09:54 PM
:confused:
Do you mean the feedneck? I'm not really sure what you're talking about...
Either way, it won't have anything to do with the accuracy.

REDRT
01-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I Mean The Inside Chamber Where The Ball First Starts Its Motion Could Effect Its Accuracy
I WAS SHOOTING OTHER PEOPLES TAC ONE'S AND ULT CUSTOM'S, AND I'M JUST MAKEING SURE THAT MY X-VALVE MINIMAG WILL PERFORM THE SAME(WILL ARIVE SOON!). THEY SHOULD SHOOT EXACTLY THE SAME(ACCURACY) CORRECT? I MEAN THE MAINBODYS INSIDES ARE DESIGNED THE SAME CORRECT(THEY HAVE TO BE BECAUSE THE ALIMINUM BODYS FIT ALL OF THEM)THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WOULD BE THE TWIST LOCK TO THREADING CORRECT?

On the twist lock set up it isn't part of the body
"The Inside Chamber Where The Ball First Starts Its Motion". The barrel is the breach/chamber. Paintball drops into the end of the barrel directly from the power feed. So no they are not the same. RTpro/tac1's use cocker theaded barrels there bodies have the breach/chamber built in the body then the barrel. A mini mag with twist lock, the barrel is everything. Consistancy may very depending on the barrel more.

I SHOULD HAVE THE SAME DISTANCE AND ACCURACY AS THE OTHER AUTOMAGS I SHOT(WITH A GOOD BARREL OF CORSE) CORRECT?

Yes