PDA

View Full Version : Y grip frames?

Munnin
01-28-2006, 08:17 PM
i saw theese on agd about a year ago (i think..), and now i cant seem to find them anywhere.... i wanna try one out, not as extreme as a zgrip. they look comfy.

are they still produced? or even avaliable? ebay yeilds no answers, allways 0 items found :(

snoopay700
01-28-2006, 08:19 PM
i saw theese on agd about a year ago (i think..), and now i cant seem to find them anywhere.... i wanna try one out, not as extreme as a zgrip. they look comfy.

are they still produced? or even avaliable? ebay yeilds no answers, allways 0 items found :(
Haha, nah, they aren't produced anymore. You can occasionally find one on ebay, but check the b/s/t forums on here.

Munnin
01-28-2006, 08:23 PM
turned out to be a flop eh?

i showed my brother a zframed mag and he tried to slap me when i explained to him what its for.... hes never played so he dosnt understand that they arnt shot like rifles :rolleyes:

snoopay700
01-28-2006, 08:30 PM
turned out to be a flop eh?

i showed my brother a zframed mag and he tried to slap me when i explained to him what its for.... hes never played so he dosnt understand that they arnt shot like rifles :rolleyes:
Haha, i think those grips would get on my nerves myself, but i'd have to try one.

SniperSmurf
01-28-2006, 09:03 PM
I love mine. I've got an older black one and a new nickel one I haven't even used yet.
Got it from Tunaman. You may want to hit him up.
I'd say it's about the only thing that's kept me from going electro for so long! ;)

Chronobreak
01-28-2006, 09:12 PM
you cans till get them from tuna, and other agd dealers new

agd said theyr not making anymore til stocks gone and interest is show for another run.

so probly about done(start collecting now ;))

i love mine, and even more than my vert frame which i diddnt think possible

slade
01-29-2006, 10:07 AM

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=188641

$75 and its yours :ninja:

Cow hunter
01-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Haha, i think those grips would get on my nerves myself, but i'd have to try one.
you should try one, i have one and its extremley comforale

Phantom_Mag
01-30-2006, 11:20 AM
I dont mean to put you down or anything, but Ive had everytype of frame, and i didnt not like the y grip. If you have the money i would suggest trying one because everyone has a preferable setup. BUT if you can try one in a game before buying one id do that. I found with my ygrip every first shot was low, though i have a history of shooting pistols, so it was out of the ordinary. Im much mroe accurate with a 45 frame. But like i said, everyone has their own style.