PDA

View Full Version : ULT help needed

chemical x
01-29-2006, 02:27 AM
As it is I am semi new to the mag market. I used to have a mini mag not too long after they first came out. Unfortunatly I didnt keep it very long. So here I am back again in the mag world. I now have an Emag with X valve. I am having some issues with it right now though.

Leaking down the barrel
Nearly full auto fire
breaking paint
And the bolt seems to hang up.

I am shooting it with a PE 5K high output tank.

It is second hand and I did get some parts with it. However the AGD site lacks pictures in alot of the tech descriptions and diagrams so I really dont know what parts are what. Along with the Emag I got a second ON/OFF assy there is a difference between the two, But without the pics I have to assume the one with the silver spacers on it is the ULT. Which is not installed in it currently. Also do I need to remove the 2 Orings from the on/off chamber in order to install the ULT?

I dont know how to change the shims on it either.

Thank you for your help.
Ben

chemical x
01-29-2006, 02:45 AM
Alright I was able to dissect the ULT, simple enough too.

Tunaman
01-29-2006, 05:59 AM
The ULT is not designed for the emag. Leave it out. ;)

chemical x
01-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Actually as I was getting it setup last night I noticed that the on/off that was installed is the regular non ULT. I removed the Orings in the on/off recess and went about installing the ULT, this was before I noticed on the AO shops product reviews that it is not ment for the Emag. So I put the std on/off assy back in. I am not sure if I damaged the Orings though as I now have a leak down the barrel. Also it appears that the delrin ring in the power tube is missing.

chemical x
01-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Alright. Phantom mag was able to help me up to the point of finding out that I have no Quad Oring. So with that in mind I am off to my local shop to see if they have any of them, doubtfull at best but I can probly order from them.

Thunder Bunny
01-30-2006, 07:29 PM
I have no Quad Oring

Behold the Quad Laser!

J/K. Got the battery charged up, and it is software 1.37 (?) Should I hear something when I pull the trigger? (not aired up) Where could we get the latest software?

We are talking about the same gun, he is my brother.

11 Bravo
01-30-2006, 11:47 PM
For the latest software you will have to send it in to AGD or Tunaman. AS for hearing anything, no you wont hear anything when you pull the trigger unless its aired up. You can remove the valve and hold the part of the sear (that trips the on/off) down with a small screw driver or something and then pull the trigger. It should kick up on the screw driver.

For the quad oring I would order it direct from AGD or Tuna. It will get to you faster than if you go thru a store. Make sure that you also have the a new oring for the lvl 10 or lvl 7.

Thunder Bunny
01-31-2006, 02:51 AM
I got bored and decided to pull the lowers off and a panel to see how it works. I found that whoever pieced this together used an RT rail. The sear pin is too small to fill the big hole in the sear. I swapped it with my classic rail and the sear seems to fit right.

Now, I air it up, and I have pressure on the trigger from the on/off, but it does not fire. I'm starting to think he got screwed in this deal.

I assume there is supposed to be a magnet in the trigger for the Hall sensor? There is a hole, but no magnet.

Currently the setup is Emag lowers, classic rail, ULE vert body, and RT pro valve. (Came with X valve.

[edit]

Spent some time on airgun.com. Figured out the bushing is missing from the sear and the magnet is missing from the trigger, but I still don't understand how the selector switch works.

A classic rail would work if it was shimmed.