PDA

View Full Version : Canada

FARMER00
01-29-2006, 11:20 AM
where are there AGD Dealers in Ontario i can not find a dealer anywhere and SOF paintball is overpriced

bleachit
01-29-2006, 11:46 AM
where are there AGD Dealers in Ontario i can not find a dealer anywhere and SOF paintball is overpriced

where are the AGD dealers anywhere?

best bet would be to find some gusy online..

tunaman, themagsmith... online dealers who frequent AO.. there are more, but meh.

Ace12GA
01-29-2006, 03:54 PM
I am in Ontario, and have had to order right from AGD. Canadianpaintball.com lists AGD parts, but can't get them in. I have gone to their Toronto shop 5 times asking about parts. Forget Badlands too, the guys working the proshop don't even know what a mag is. AGD or magsmith is the way to go. Be prepared for 1 week+ in customs. My last order took almost 2 weeks to get to me, so don't bother paying for express shipping, its a waste of money. All that hassle said, it was cheaper to get the parts I needed from AGD than to pay a Canadian company to get them for me. Even with duty, it was still cheaper direct from AGD.

The rest of the time I buy mags used locally, and fix them up. The last one I got was a 68 Classic with a benchmark double 45 frame, 2 barrels, and misc parts, for about $50. $40 in parts from AGD, and its working like new now. If you keep an eye on the local boards, people get mags in trades, or handed down, and don't know how to work them, maintain them, etc.. and sell them off really cheap.

Tao
01-29-2006, 04:24 PM
The PB store in Price Albert (Saskatchewan) The general's Quarters does some dealings with airgun. However it is mostlikely easier to phone AGD and deal with them yourself...

Tao
01-29-2006, 04:31 PM
I forgot to say that that place is the only place I know of in Canada that deals with them...

Temo Vryce
01-29-2006, 04:40 PM
I know that SMT Paintball in Smiths Falls Ontario has dealt with AGD in the past and I'm sure that they can get you what you may require. If you would like thier contact information just send me a PM and I'll pass it on.

pjammaman
01-30-2006, 10:57 AM
kevdupuis is a dealer right here in ontario. send him a pm and he will set u up. i think u will be pleasantly suprised at his prices too

SlartyBartFast
01-30-2006, 11:38 AM
kevdupuis is a dealer right here in ontario. send him a pm and he will set u up. i think u will be pleasantly suprised at his prices too

Yup. Contact Kev. He'll set you up.

kevdupuis
01-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Pjammaman, Slarty, thanks for the plug. ;)

Farmer00 hi, sent you a pm, we'd be happy to help.