PDA

View Full Version : an odd request, old magazine(s)

rudy
01-30-2006, 03:48 AM
http://apg.cfw2.com/page.asp?content_id=6404

this page list me as an author, for what I am not sure i am guessing an APG article similar to my regulator article here.

does anyone one have this magazine

Sloup, Rudy; How a Regulator Works 07/2000 p18

or know of where I can get it I would like a copy and feel I am entitled to one and then some that I never recieved but mostly I am just concerned with the proof and a copy as I may use this in a job interview. I can pay for it you know unless its like way too much, or perhaps someone can get me scanned images.

I will dig through my email for more info from way back when I did that.

Sk8ermog
01-31-2006, 02:03 AM
I've had a subscription for about 8-9 years now so I'm sure I have that issue in my stack somewhere. I'm an author for APG too and I tend to buy a spare copy on the newstand of the issue. I could probly get you a copy of the artical for the right price... hehe :D Let me know what it's worth to you. I'd have have my mom mail it to me since it's back at my folks place. LMK

rudy
02-01-2006, 03:13 AM
Hi I just looked up my old emails
The magazine was the old PCRI,
It will be printed in early April. of 2000 was what I was told, now I am unsure of the link between that and APG. I was promised 25$ and a year subscription by John Amodea, none of which I recieved or even a copy of the magazine with my article.

Could you look to see if you have that or anyone out there happens to have it?