PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

behemoth
01-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, i like it so far...

Only thing, theres no pump return spring.

I put a rubberband around the feedneck, and bolt pin.
- Ghetto, but effective.

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5224/hpim13139mj.jpg

-Josh

neppo1345
01-30-2006, 01:03 PM
No...thats not ghetto...

Ghetto was mine...with no pump handle, the front block on w/o any pneumatics and a 1/8 npt plug in the port for the LPR...AND the rubberband wrapped around the back block...

I cocked it like a bolt action rifle...and did i mention...it had a 4x scope on it...:)

I'll take pictures when my parents bring my gear to school for me...

-Tim

68magOwner
01-30-2006, 02:41 PM
No...thats not ghetto...

Ghetto was mine...with no pump handle, the front block on w/o any pneumatics and a 1/8 npt plug in the port for the LPR...AND the rubberband wrapped around the back block...

I cocked it like a bolt action rifle...and did i mention...it had a 4x scope on it...:)

I did something similar with my viking, put a rubber band around teh bolt pin and feedneck and cocked it like a bolt action rifle, was alot of fun to play with.

Shane-O-Mac
01-30-2006, 05:04 PM
use a nelson style valve spring for a pump return spring. Put in the cavity of the pump then install, OR use a phantom return spring on the smaller pump arm between the pump and the body. You can also take you pump handle to Ace harware (or similar old style store) and go thru the spring bins and find a light return sping. That is a nice gun you have, dont ruin it with a rubber band.......lol.

Shane-O

Btw, I believe Wevo paintball or someone else sells a return spring for the ccm pump kit.

behemoth
01-30-2006, 05:07 PM
use a nelson style valve spring for a pump return spring. Put in the cavity of the pump then install, OR use a phantom return spring on the smaller pump arm between the pump and the body. You can also take you pump handle to Ace harware (or similar old style store) and go thru the spring bins and find a light return sping. That is a nice gun you have, dont ruin it with a rubber band.......lol.

Shane-O

Btw, I believe Wevo paintball or someone else sells a return spring for the ccm pump kit.

Thanks Shane-O

I'm going to look around here for a spring, so i can play saturday.
- Worse comes to Worse, i will use the rubberband :)

But, i'll give wevo an Email.

senghing27
01-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Silly boy, springs are for Panisies ;)