PDA

View Full Version : 20 BPS hyperframe board

JaredC
01-30-2006, 02:32 PM
I called CenterFlag last week. They said they still have the 20bps semi only boards still in. The guy on the phone said that with the semi only board you still have burst, and hyper mode, but the term semi-only kinda makes me think that this is not the case.

Can someone help me out? I want to put a faster board in my frame, and I guess the 20bps board is the easy way to do it, since the Morlock needs soldering. (I can't solder, or do I have any experiance with electronics)

11 Bravo
01-30-2006, 03:30 PM
The 20 bps board does have the burst modes but they are capped at like 10 or 13 bps (I forgot) It does not have the Hyper mode. It shows it on the screen but it will not do it.
I would recommend you find someone that can solder at get the Mini Morlock. There is no soldering to the board. You only have to solder the noid and the trigger.

If you still prefer the 20 bps board I have two new ones for sale at $90.00 a piece.

onedude36
02-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Umm... im pretty sure the semi-only board only has semi. I have one. speaking of that, where can i buy another capacitator similar to the one on my 20 bps board for my morlock?