PDA

View Full Version : Artwork needed willing to pay money

Lohman446
02-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Alright, I need a team logo in electronic format. And yes, I'm willing to pay.

Requirements:
1) I'm looking for a little cartoon devil, horns, tail, etc, facing holding a paintball marker in his hand (or aiming, or whatever). I prefer a generic marker, mag/ Shocker type I prefer no mask
2) I want, visible on one bicep (even if small) an "XS" like a tattoo on the cartoon
3) When done I will pay for this, when I pay for it you grant Midwest Paintball Promotions, exclusive rights to it.

We'll make it a contest of sorts, through up your submissions here, if I like it I will ask for it in 3000DPI format or another acceptable format to animal paintball see there page for guidelines http://www.animalpaintball.com/design_guidelinesB.html

Its design work, I have no clue what its worth, but I'm going to say $40 to the winner of this "contest".

I do reserve the right to decline all submissions here of course. I'm not trying to cheat anyone and I'm not going to "steal" any submission offered. Just going to have to trust me on that

RapidTransit
02-01-2006, 09:56 AM
I'd ask FreeBSD if you can use their cartoon devil, they are usually open to people taking their property modifying it and then selling it. (I don't mean it in a bad way they operate under a very loose EULA) maybe they would be willing to share.

Lohman446
02-01-2006, 10:26 AM
I'd ask FreeBSD if you can use their cartoon devil, they are usually open to people taking their property modifying it and then selling it. (I don't mean it in a bad way they operate under a very loose EULA) maybe they would be willing to share.

Thats pretty close to what I want as the base. Nice find :)

tae
02-01-2006, 01:35 PM
How soon do you need it?

Lohman446
02-01-2006, 01:44 PM
How soon do you need it?

Early next week :D

quik
02-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Can this be hand drawn, or do you prefer computer drawn? Either way is good for me, just let me know, I can whip up a couple things I think you might like.

Lohman446
02-01-2006, 03:00 PM
I need it in a computer format accepted by Animal (see above link)

Hexis
02-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Chuck ( the FreeBSD daemon) has been replaced. New stuff is here: http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/result/640-1.png

They may not be very sensitive to the derivitive use of Chuck these days.