PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Fiber Grips Available Now!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Rudz
02-02-2006, 08:13 PM
grips no longer available, all current orders will be shipped, thanks guys

Dark Side
02-02-2006, 08:19 PM
I'll be getting some red ones for my VaderMag then. Any pics available?

Rudz
02-02-2006, 08:20 PM
I'll be getting some red ones for my VaderMag then. Any pics available?

there you go..

PsychoBaller
02-03-2006, 12:54 AM
:D Very Very nice.... though I think everyone deserves more pictures! :D

Grips by themselves... straight forward pictures of the sides... closer up ones.

Also, you mentioned shipping $, but what does a set of these cost?

Thanks,

-baller

bunny5
02-03-2006, 02:02 AM
PsychoBaller: 19 for a set, with shipping included :D

Sumthinwicked
02-03-2006, 03:36 AM
i still got my real ones bah! i like em there tight :P

Dryden
02-03-2006, 01:26 PM
According to the link pre-ordering is available for 90* and Z.

What's going to be different about the Z style that these current 45s aren't recommended. :confused:

Rudz
02-03-2006, 09:19 PM
send an email to cougar river..i just noticed the z grips also..i originally asked for emag grips..the project showed alot of intrest so its really taken off...

Rudz
02-04-2006, 09:46 PM
up for the nite..

stormtr00per
02-13-2006, 12:25 PM
I preordered my emag grips i was just wondering what the ETA is?

Rudz
02-14-2006, 12:03 AM
the mold is being made, there were different experimentations used to get the best product..but the mold should be ready soon , and supplies are coming in a few days to begin production..thank you.. :cheers: :cheers:

PsychoBaller
02-14-2006, 03:32 AM
Wait... what's the difference between 45* and Emag Grips? I have an SFL Emag... 45* Grip Panels no?

Also... where are more pictures? :D

robnix
02-14-2006, 10:16 AM
HERE AT LAST!!!! WE HAVE CARNON FIBER GRIPS IN 45 STYLE AVAIALABLE NOW!!! EMAG PANELS AND VERT S ARE COMING SOON..SO PRE ORDER THEM NOW

45 GRIPS ARE READY NOW!!!

free shipping on pre-orders and $5 shipping after they are in production.
thanks again..for emag grips..and verrts grips..

45 style grips available now from website..buy now!!!

Presently available in 5 options:
Graphite - Carbon Fiber (not a hybrid fabric)
Red Kevlar/Carbon Fiber (medium red-looks nice in all light)
Blue Kevlar/Carbon Fiber (dark- looks black in shade and then the blue just pops out in the light)
Orange Kevlar/Carbon Fiber (beautiful kind of burnt orange hue)
Lt. Green Kevlar/Carbon Fiber (light emerald green)

international shipping available for an extra small fee..

grips available here (http://www.cougar-river.com/grips.htm)

http://cougar-river.com/images/redsngr.JPG

http://cougar-river.com/images/redsngr2.JPG

Nice, I just preordered the blue emag grips. Can't wait!

11 Bravo
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
Wait... what's the difference between 45* and Emag Grips? I have an SFL Emag... 45* Grip Panels no?

Also... where are more pictures? :D

You will need the Emag grips. SFL and AGD Emags use the same trigger frame - correct?

Rudz
02-14-2006, 08:00 PM
i believe u will need the emag grips..but i dont own an sfl..maybe some one else on here would know..

PsychoBaller
02-16-2006, 12:14 AM
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/images/memberpics/PsychoBaller/SFL_Emag_Whole.jpg

Pair of Red, whatever ones would work, grips would be Hotness.

Rudz
02-16-2006, 12:17 AM
those are def emag grips..

bunny5
02-16-2006, 12:25 AM
PsychoBaller: I never thought 2 SFL emags could be alike.... :D

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/34000/Twins.jpg

Rudz
02-16-2006, 12:38 AM
good thing there is anno, and the other ones got carbon fiber stickers..lol
even notice the asa's?? omg!!!

PsychoBaller
02-16-2006, 03:02 AM
So what's the time frame on Emag Panels again? I'll definately take a pair of Red ones.

nobloodloss
02-22-2006, 09:50 AM
You may have heard "Pumps" are a paient lot...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/splattttttt/punishers.jpg
You haven't met ARRnold! ;) j/k, black for me.

nliwarrior13
02-22-2006, 10:43 AM
i cant wait to see what the 90 grips will look like

Rudz
02-22-2006, 02:51 PM
thanks guys and we are tryin to get these out asap..but we want to make sure they are the best that can be produced..so we are taking extra time to be sure everything is right..

nliwarrior13
02-22-2006, 04:13 PM
I just hope they match my gun well :)

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6962/mag21iu.jpg

Recon by Fire
02-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Can you make something like this for Emags?
http://www.docsmachine.com/galleries/circuit.jpg

Rudz
02-22-2006, 10:19 PM
email cougar river and ask him..im not the one doing the work..im the oficial AO representative..lol

RapidTransit
02-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Can you make something like this for Emags?
http://www.docsmachine.com/galleries/circuit.jpg
I can cut up an old mobo :dance:

nobloodloss
02-26-2006, 01:06 AM
Ruds, how much longer before the 45* get done?

Rudz
02-26-2006, 09:58 AM
the 45 frames and z grip frames are ready now!!!!!!! get em..still workin on emag and vert frames..should be ready shortly...we are getting the mold just perfect...sorry for the delay everyone..

robnix
02-27-2006, 08:47 PM
the 45 frames and z grip frames are ready now!!!!!!! get em..still workin on emag and vert frames..should be ready shortly...we are getting the mold just perfect...sorry for the delay everyone..

No problem! Thanks for the update, I'm really looking forward to these.

SGranier
03-01-2006, 11:00 PM
I ordered blue 45 carbon fiber grips a while back, haven't received them, nor gotten word about them. Just checking on the status of them.

Thanks,
Sean
sean.granier@gmail.com

nobloodloss
03-02-2006, 06:49 AM
I have also been waiting, and after a growing concern on my part, I decided to contact Cougar River personally. What I discovered was that... They're a dedicated group of craftsmen, not happy with producing mediocre merchandise :clap: better to make it right the first time if you want to be in it for the long haul IMO.
One thing I've been aware of as well latly is that there is a shortage of carbon fiber companies not being able to sell or produce the material since the goverment is pledging war trough out the world, and that has made it difficult for the smaller guy to attain this precious commadity. Let's concider our selfs lucky that Cougar River is charging us so little and taking they're time with our grips, to make sure that we will be happy with them. I hope that they can continue with this price a little longer, as I have several other markers that could use them.

RapidTransit
03-02-2006, 01:19 PM
One thing I've been aware of as well latly is that there is a shortage of carbon fiber companies not being able to sell or produce the material since the goverment is pledging war trough out the world, and that has made it difficult for the smaller guy to attain this precious commadity. Let's concider our selfs lucky that Cougar River is charging us so little and taking they're time with our grips, to make sure that we will be happy with them. I hope that they can continue with this price a little longer, as I have several other markers that could use them.
Amen, but I think most of these are carbon fiber and kevlar mix.

SGranier
03-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I have also been waiting, and after a growing concern on my part, I decided to contact Cougar River personally. What I discovered was that... They're a dedicated group of craftsmen, not happy with producing mediocre merchandise :clap: better to make it right the first time if you want to be in it for the long haul IMO.

That's a very heart warming story indeed. Not to be a pain in the butt, however it doesn't explain why the grips that were ready are not being shipped (Which is why I understand when I ordered, did not get the free shipping, pre-order). I'm glad they'll be producing quality products, it's touching really.

But I just want an update as to what we're looking at here. Time wise.

I'll shoot them an email to see what they say. It'd be great if they could post here so everyone that has ordered at least knows what's going on with their money that they have possibly sent out months ago.

Just my two cents,
Sean

RapidTransit
03-02-2006, 05:30 PM
I got the most to lose on this deal they got my D-Mag grips and there are no replacements for them. :cry:

Patience is a virtue my friend. It dosn't matter how long it takes as long as it gets done right... then thats when I lose my patience. :cuss:

nobloodloss
03-02-2006, 07:51 PM
After they contacted me, it was obvious to me that they're ledgit and trust worthy. I'm not worried anymore. I'm just going to cut them some slack, and let them do their work.
The only thing I worry about is getting someone elses grips. Hopefully they're keeping good records.

Jotsy
03-03-2006, 07:51 AM
just wanted to let evrybody know, i got an email from them today basically just letting me know that they're working as fast as they can in the order they get them and that my order should be moulded this week or early next week.

take note tho that i actually never contacted them for a progress update so that shows great incentive on their part, and that my order, i believe, was one of the earliest orders for a set of emag grips so this could mean all the emag orders are coming soon. :clap:

personally i've got no worries :cool:

mag-owner
03-03-2006, 10:34 AM
just wanted to let evrybody know, i got an email from them today basically just letting me know that they're working as fast as they can in the order they get them and that my order should be moulded this week or early next week.

take note tho that i actually never contacted them for a progress update so that shows great incentive on their part, and that my order, i believe, was one of the earliest orders for a set of emag grips so this could mean all the emag orders are coming soon. :clap:

yea same here. i received a message about the grips, and it was sent early in the morning! IMHO thats great custmoer service!

robnix
03-03-2006, 02:46 PM

I did as well, and I agree with you completely. I'd rather get the product the way they intended it to be.

Rudz
03-03-2006, 07:35 PM
I received a few pm s askin abt the grips, so I sent cougar river an email last night..and got the same response that it seems he sent to everyone....they are doing the best they can and keeping the end cost as low as possible..I hope you all can understand...orders should start shipping this week and next..thank you..and btw they couldn't use the devilmag grips cuz he wasn't sure of exact measurements due to devil design....so another set was ordered...thanks for being patient guys..

agd123
03-03-2006, 10:23 PM
i was just wondering if you have n e red ones. i am intrested. do they work on intellaframes? how much. better pictars. thnks chad

Rudz
03-03-2006, 10:29 PM
red yes..intelli yes..piks..click link on first page or visit cougar-river.com[FONT=Arial]

afortuna
03-07-2006, 02:48 PM
red yes..intelli yes..piks..click link on first page or visit cougar-river.com[FONT=Arial]

Last email I got was grips were being molded over last weekend. Do you know if they are ready yet? Preferably Red Kevlar/Carbon Fibre for Fresno?;)

etjoyride
03-07-2006, 08:01 PM
will the vert ones have the LCD view screen like seen on A4's? if so i'll be ordering a pair

Rudz
03-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Last email I got was grips were being molded over last weekend. Do you know if they are ready yet? Preferably Red Kevlar/Carbon Fibre for Fresno?;)

have you placed an order yet? they are being made as they are ordered..i was told they will be shipping out..

Rudz
03-07-2006, 08:26 PM
will the vert ones have the LCD view screen like seen on A4's? if so i'll be ordering a pair

sorry they will be the ir3 style..for use on chimeras, logic frames and devilsden verts..most popular around here..

Loguzzzzzz
03-07-2006, 09:43 PM
A Z grip takes a standard 45 grip that is reversed. Will the z grips that you will be selling be different? If so, is that a picture or something that I can see that will show them. I would like to see something before I order, if possible.

Rudz
03-07-2006, 09:46 PM
ill see what i can come up with, but i might have to wait till someone gets some on there z grip..i cant wait for mine either..these are gonna be hot..

afortuna
03-08-2006, 01:32 PM
have you placed an order yet? they are being made as they are ordered..i was told they will be shipping out..

Yeah, an order was placed and paid for.

Rudz
03-09-2006, 11:49 PM
piks of all styles and colors will be made available in a few days...the emag mold is finished..the work makin the screen slot was a little more complicated then first anticipated..thank you all for waiting..the vert grips still need to be molded..sorry there was a delay with the space grips that were ordered, so a different route was taken to getting some to mold off..thank you all for being patient..

Dark Frost17
03-10-2006, 09:21 PM
what about the y-grip? :confused:

Rudz
03-10-2006, 10:20 PM
i dont kno if y grip specific grips are being made, doesnt a 45 fit the y grip, or is that the z grip? can someone tell me, i have niether..[FONT=Arial]

stormtr00per
03-14-2006, 02:35 AM
ARe they ready yet?

stormtr00per out,

deputydan
03-14-2006, 07:31 PM
I talked to CRAS Sunday and they are working as fast as possible to get all the orders done. Please keep in mind that every set of these grips are made completely by hand, so they do take some time.

RapidTransit
03-15-2006, 11:39 AM
Rudz any pics of the Vert grips yet?

afortuna
03-20-2006, 07:24 PM
Has anyone actually received their panels yet? I was emailed by the account manager, the wife, and she said mine should be shipped by the end of this week. This was part of her email..."Your grips are molded and are being finished now. We hope for a shipping late next week for yours. There were many orders placed before yours and we were doing them in order but Roger didn't have any idea who's were who's so I apologize that you didn't get the correct information." The email was on March 16th.

deputydan
03-20-2006, 09:33 PM
The weather probably isn't helping things much in the production. We're recieving alot of snow in this area, way too much considering it's the first day of spring. Last I talked to Roger, he had to spray the coating for the grips/bodies outdoors. The snow and cold weather probably isn't helping the situation.

Rudz
03-21-2006, 05:21 PM
production is moving as fast as they can.... alot of work has fallen on cougar river..we gave em a huge project..he made new designs just for us..and now hes swamped..i hope u all understand hes doin the best he can...im waiting along with the rest of you...so please be patient..and thanks for waiting..

afortuna
03-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Any new news? Any new pictures?

nobloodloss
03-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Like G.P. always sayd... Do it right, or don't bother at all :cheers:

cowboy_00
03-26-2006, 06:56 AM
I'm just gonna sit here and wait patiently till they tell me that the Emag grips are done..

Then im going to jump for joy when they do, no point in having money sitting where i can't use it.

RapidTransit
03-26-2006, 01:40 PM
I think I ordered 5 pairs, I can't wait for these things.

It hasn't even been that long so people please be patient. :cheers: Especially for something like this

cowboy_00
03-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Could you take a picture of the Blue Carbon fibre grips... i just need a clear pic to get some idea of the shade.

deputydan
03-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Got pics!
45's
http://cougar-river.com/images/grips/45grips.JPG
emag
http://cougar-river.com/images/grips/emag%20grips.JPG
zgrip
http://cougar-river.com/images/grips/zgrip.JPG

Grips can be purchased here (http://www.cougar-river.com)

cowboy_00
03-26-2006, 10:03 PM
You will have blue emag ones right?

If so i want, but gotta wait a few more weeks.

deputydan
03-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Roger will be making them in whatever color is listed on the website.

Jotsy
03-27-2006, 11:18 PM
i just got an email in my inbox:

"Your Grips will be sent tomorrow"

WOO HOO!! i'll try an post a pic up once i get em ;)

deputydan
03-27-2006, 11:28 PM
Here's a couple pics of some work that Roger did to my goggles. I don't think he'll be offering this as a service any time soon.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9518/dscf02436gf.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4711/dscf02446vv.jpg

afortuna
03-27-2006, 11:38 PM
This was part of my email from Roger...

Your Grips will be sent tomorrow!!!!!

I'm a happy guy. I'll post pics once they get here.

Thanks for putting up with me Roger and Melanie.

cowboy_00
03-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Does that carbon fiber on the mask hurt its protective ability? I know CF is strong but overall does it weaken the structure?

Just put it on a stand and shoot it a few times so you dont find out the hard way...(like busting your nose or being blinded.

"Damn he shot me in my good eye"

deputydan
03-28-2006, 08:12 AM
That sucker is as hard as a rock! Before the nose piece had some flex to it, now its hard to bend and move.

Rudz
03-28-2006, 09:57 AM
And our dream becomes a reality...after several dealers..lots of time..emails..pms...ao has its cf grips....in semi mass production....I remember when flossabe..another ao dealer tried this...his thread was soooo long..and in the end we never got grips......now thabks for everyone waiting....see I told you so....lol..hey that cf nose piece might look hot with the new jt frames and bottoms....hmmmmmmmm....to be continued.....

RapidTransit
03-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Does that carbon fiber on the mask hurt its protective ability? I know CF is strong but overall does it weaken the structure?

Just put it on a stand and shoot it a few times so you dont find out the hard way...(like busting your nose or being blinded.

"Damn he shot me in my good eye"
Carbon Fiber weakens and is like glass its strong but it isn't very impact resistant because it dosn't flex and just shatters. Thats why alot of times kevlar is added.

Mescalito
03-28-2006, 11:34 AM
got any kind of ETA on grips for the chimera frames?

ThePixelGuru
03-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Nice grips. If someone made CF EBlade grips, I'd sure as hell buy a pair...

mobsterboy
03-28-2006, 08:00 PM
sell them unholed? Or sell Hyperframe holed and windowed grips?

cowboy_00
03-28-2006, 08:08 PM
Thats what i was thinking about the mask, but the small amount of kevlar added wouldnt give it the structure needed to hold up to a couple of faceshots.

Not knockin it, it looks cool as hell as a collectors item.

but i wouldnt paintball with it on, too much risk.

deputydan
03-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Just so there is no confusion, the mask has been covered with kevlar. The nose piece isn't made completely out of kevlar. So even if the kevlar were to break or whatever, the mask would still be usable.

Dark Frost17
03-28-2006, 09:43 PM
Those i must say are very nice!!! :wow: :hail:

if only i had the money now....... :(
soon i will have some on order..... are there only going to be the 4 colors? and do u have a better picture of the light green?

cowboy_00
03-28-2006, 10:34 PM
Ohh so the Carbon fiber just covers the mask like a shell...thats really cool

they should sell those too, (maybe next years surprise)

deputydan
03-28-2006, 11:38 PM
It had to be molded to the mask, so idk how that would work out. It's not removable...well, not supposed to be :p

edit: missed your post dark frost. There are only 4 colors at the present time, I dont know if Roger will be adding colors. I did have a better pic of my set of green grips, but its on my other computer, which is junked atm until I get a new cpu fan.

mobsterboy
03-31-2006, 03:53 PM
sell them unholed? Or sell Hyperframe holed and windowed grips?
//cough cough

deputydan
03-31-2006, 04:35 PM
I'm not sure if Roger plans to sell hyperframe grips, or blanks. This is the first batch of grips he's done, so he's still kinda figuring things out as he goes.

Rudz
03-31-2006, 08:57 PM
//cough cough

shhh no talkin...

mag-owner
03-31-2006, 10:13 PM
got my emag grips today. now all i need is a matching barrel..... :D

thanks!

Rudz
03-31-2006, 10:17 PM
so how do you like them??

mag-owner
03-31-2006, 10:51 PM
i like them....how about you guys?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/frozencoconutz/DSC02168.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/frozencoconutz/DSC02167.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/frozencoconutz/DSC02166.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a163/frozencoconutz/DSC02165.jpg

deputydan
03-31-2006, 10:55 PM
Wow! Thats all I have to say :dance:

RapidTransit
04-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Wow these things are beautiful I don't care how long it takes :cheers:

Rudz
04-01-2006, 12:43 AM
so i guess a little time and patience paid off..cant wait to get mine..

mpsd
04-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Hi,

How can I get a pair of black carbon-fiber grip panels for my e-Mag? How much are them and how long will it take to delivery?

Thanks,

Mendel.

mpsd
04-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi,

How can I get a pair of black carbon-fiber grip panels for my e-Mag? How much are them and how long will it take to delivery?

Thanks,

Mendel.

Hey Rudz,

Just saw your web-site.'Can you send the grips to me in Brazil? With this price I won't be charged any Tax so how much do you think would it cost? And, could you sell me some carbon-fiber pieces to make a battery pack cover as well? And how about that JT Flex 7 carbon? Could I make this having a sheet of carbon fiber to cut and mold?

Thanks and regards,

Mendel.

afortuna
04-02-2006, 03:28 AM
The grips are nice. Unfortunately, they don't fit on my SITH frame for the ION. They aren't wide enough on top. It's the way the frame is designed. On any other frame, they would look hot. Anyone interested in a pair of Red Kevlar/Carbon Fiber 45's? Thanks Cougar River, they do look good.

Rudz
04-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Ok read the thread.....cougar river can ship anywhere for a fee....the prices are on the cougar river website...on the website is an email address..email roger at cougar river for info on battery pack...the flex piece was a custom job...if it passes beat testing it will also be offered.....thanks..sorry abt the sith frame..I assumed it took a normal 45....

deputydan
04-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Tested out the mask yesterday and it held up great. But unfortunately when I was cleaning my goggles today I broke one of the tabs off that holds the mask to the lens frame. Total bummer considering I just got it back. Other than my goof, it was awesome.

going_home
04-02-2006, 09:27 PM
Saw this thread and found my way to the website and Paypal'd
for some black carbon fiber grips for my Emag.
But I noticed its a pre-order sale.
What does that mean, they arent actually produced yet ?
And how long before they ship ?

Rudz
04-03-2006, 12:09 AM
they are being made and shipped as we speak..some members have recieved theres already..

deathstalker
04-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh...
Hell...
Yeah...
My crappy camera cannot do them justice.

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/DSCF0403_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=35773)
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/DSCF0406_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=35772)
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/DSCF0408_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=35771)
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/DSCF0413_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=35770)
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/DSCF0416_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=35783)
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/35000/DSCF0419_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=35786)

deputydan
04-03-2006, 09:16 PM
very sexy :)

mpsd
04-05-2006, 10:25 PM
they are being made and shipped as we speak..some members have recieved theres already..

I've placed an order on e-Mag grips and sent some questions regarding the shipping and delivery options for it both on Paypal and by e-mail. This was done three days ago and I still don't have absolutelly any answer. Can you, please, help me on that? Thanks.

stormtr00per
04-06-2006, 01:58 PM
Here are some red ones on my emag

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/668800/DSC03040.JPG
and other side
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/668800/DSC03045.JPG

I called their telephone number, but it seems that it is a family run business. That is how I contacted them.

trooper out.

Dark Frost17
04-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Trooper what barrel is that u have there?

Does anyone have abetter picture of the green?...

Rudz
04-08-2006, 12:26 AM
I've placed an order on e-Mag grips and sent some questions regarding the shipping and delivery options for it both on Paypal and by e-mail. This was done three days ago and I still don't have absolutelly any answer. Can you, please, help me on that? Thanks.

sorry the reply notification never works anymore..i dont work for cougar river..im kinda the one who came up with the idea for emag f=grips..and it took off from there..but roger at cougar river should reply soon enough..sometimes it takes him a day or two..

email
roger at cougar river (sales@cougar-river.com)

glad you guys figured out how to order by yourselves..i dont like having to hold anyones hand..when all the had to do was read the first posts..

going_home
04-08-2006, 06:41 AM
Trooper what barrel is that u have there?

Does anyone have abetter picture of the green?...

Thats an SM1 barrel.
Diveanx has a couple for sale on this thread:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=193451

Ratt
04-15-2006, 11:09 PM
I just ordered my blue e-mag grips. If I like them when they show up, I will get some z-grip ones. Can't wait to see them...!

RapidTransit
04-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Rudz any word yet on when my D Mag grips come back?

Rudz
04-20-2006, 02:01 AM
vert grips start shipping next week..

surfbum
04-29-2006, 03:39 AM
any chance these carbon grips are going to be available for the hyperframe?

tipp-ed off
04-30-2006, 09:41 AM
vert grips start shipping next week..

I hope they started shipping already. I could really use them next weekend.

Dewok82
04-30-2006, 10:07 AM
I wouldn't be expecting them anytime in the very near future. This is the response I received yesterday when I asked for a ballpark timeframe for my vert grips. My order was placed very recently, so yours may ship out sooner, but it sounds like they are still working on the mold.

Hi, Derek,

The mold is probably going to be in its finishing stages next week. We never know how a mold will come out in advance. I can't say for sure when your grips will ship due to the unkown factors involved as well as the number of orders before yours. I don't foresee it taking months but I just can't give you any realistic time frame until I do the mold and see where it is at.

I appreciate your business and will do all I can to give you a quality product as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Roger Fattig
Cougar River Air Sports

ABTOCMEPTb
04-30-2006, 05:11 PM
I placed order for a pair of emag black grips. Hopefully pre-order process is not too long.

Rudz
05-02-2006, 08:23 PM
well i got an email notification that mine were shipping..so the vert mold has to be done...and ive waited longer than others..and i started this..lol..so yeah the vert mlds should be done if im recieving mine..but first come first serve..alot of these guys ordered months ago..hope everyone loves there grips...

mpsd
05-02-2006, 10:43 PM
I placed order for a pair of emag black grips. Hopefully pre-order process is not too long.

That makes two of us! Waiting... More than a month now...

ABTOCMEPTb
05-02-2006, 11:57 PM
LOL ...At least ou are not alone now

Rudz
05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
LOL ...At least ou are not alone now

man you following me?? lol jk..

:ninja:

/ ninja vanish
// try and find me now
// bwhahaahah

HOMELANDEFENDER
05-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Just placed my order as well -- Black - for E Mag. This will finally add the last little touch that will complete this project. I can't wait. You gotta look good as you lay waste to the moving targets. lol. :cool:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=195952

HLD...

ABTOCMEPTb
05-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Lets meet at E-jam Outdoor on May 28th. I am trying to get all AO from NYC area to play as a team there with all mags.

tipp-ed off
05-03-2006, 09:47 AM
I wonder who's before me on Vert grips. I pre-ordered 02/07/06. Its not that big a deal, I'm used to waiting long periods of time for custom work I.E. Logic Ripper EM!

RapidTransit
05-03-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm just hoping the Vert grips will clear the noid. :bounce:

etjoyride
05-04-2006, 05:56 PM
sorry if its been asked, but the 45 grips will fit the y grip correct?

Major Ho
05-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm just hoping the Vert grips will clear the noid. :bounce:
They wont. Did you notice that the devil grips had a slot milled/cut out for the noid to travel. With my ghetto CF grips I had to do the same.
The BIG concern is if these grips are THICK enough to carve out the hole for the noid. I have this routering attachment for my dremel and with a little bit of careful cutting I made a square slot for mine

Rudz
05-05-2006, 02:11 AM
sorry if its been asked, but the 45 grips will fit the y grip correct?

yes they will..

RapidTransit
05-05-2006, 10:13 AM
They wont. Did you notice that the devil grips had a slot milled/cut out for the noid to travel. With my ghetto CF grips I had to do the same.
The BIG concern is if these grips are THICK enough to carve out the hole for the noid. I have this routering attachment for my dremel and with a little bit of careful cutting I made a square slot for mine
I sent them my Devil grips just for that purpose. So they didn't add the notch?? :mad:

PnueMagger
05-10-2006, 09:47 PM
I ordered some Blue verts for my new blue V1.1 Logic frame on the way!

Rudz
05-10-2006, 09:55 PM
got my emag grips..piks on my gun in motm..the devilsden grips were never used..the devil made the grips complicated..i the material seem thin enough it should clear..i also ordered a vert set for my d mag..the vert frames are not released yet..sorry guys..they were polishing mold last i heard..please be patient..thanks guys..

bawitheba
05-11-2006, 08:58 AM
could you do them for a cyborg. Yes cyborgs have a special grip the dm style grips are too short at the top they expose the eye wires. If you need a gun or a set of cyborg grips for a mold ill be glad to help with this project and im sure if you post on the macdev fourm you will have alot or respones about them. We have been trying to find a new grip for the cyborg and carbon fiber would be great.

bawitheba
05-11-2006, 09:00 AM
also can you do a set of purple 45 pannels

PnueMagger
05-11-2006, 11:12 AM
got my emag grips..piks on my gun in motm..the devilsden grips were never used..the devil made the grips complicated..i the material seem thin enough it should clear..i also ordered a vert set for my d mag..the vert frames are not released yet..sorry guys..they were polishing mold last i heard..please be patient..thanks guys..

I'm not looking for a date set in stone, cause I know this stuff takes time. But what is your *estimate* on the verts? Like a month more until they're shipping?

Also, I'd like to see a count on how many people ordered these beasts! :cheers:

deathstalker
05-12-2006, 10:35 PM
Also, I'd like to see a count on how many people ordered these beasts! :cheers:
I have a set of E-Mag ones. I like them so much I just placed an order for vert ones. :bounce:

robnix
05-12-2006, 11:03 PM

I just got my emag grips as well. It was well worth the wait, they look fantastic, especially paired up with my Stiffi Barrel.

mpsd
05-13-2006, 01:30 PM
I just got my emag grips as well. It was well worth the wait, they look fantastic, especially paired up with my Stiffi Barrel.

Hey,

I bought my e-Mag grips around 45 days ago and never heard anything else from the people at Cougar River. Can anyone help me on that?

going_home
05-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey,

I bought my e-Mag grips around 45 days ago and never heard anything else from the people at Cougar River. Can anyone help me on that?

Paid for my graphite emag grips April 2nd.

ABTOCMEPTb
05-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah I ordered mine on April 29. Nothing here yet.

DoritoBandito77
05-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Anybody make rubber more ergonimical grips for emag?

ta2maki
05-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Yeah I ordered mine on April 29. Nothing here yet.

Pssh. I paid for my regular 45 graphite grips back in Feb. 26. I'm still waiting.

Naash
05-16-2006, 04:00 AM
Hello, would you ship emag's panel to France ?

How much would it cost ?

UltraMag527
05-16-2006, 08:57 AM
90 deg panels?

Rudz
05-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Ok..where to start...pm me about the borg grips....the grips are shiping as fast as they can..but a lot of guys have waited since feb....ill try and get an update on verts..international shipping..with a small fee added.....and email cougar river regarding specifics.....sales@cougar-river.com
Great people and they are doing the best they can....thanks everyone....I don't have a clue how many orders there were. But I'm sure there were quite a few if they got backed up as much as the did....it was a huge project ..and they took it on...they started from nothing on the emag..z..and vert grips....that says a lot about these guys....so please be patient..they are def worth the wait...check out my emag in motm...grips match my ccm barrel perfect...

craltal
05-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Ok..where to start...pm me about the borg grips....the grips are shiping as fast as they can..but a lot of guys have waited since feb....ill try and get an update on verts..international shipping..with a small fee added.....and email cougar river regarding specifics.....sales@cougar-river.com
Great people and they are doing the best they can....thanks everyone....I don't have a clue how many orders there were. But I'm sure there were quite a few if they got backed up as much as the did....it was a huge project ..and they took it on...they started from nothing on the emag..z..and vert grips....that says a lot about these guys....so please be patient..they are def worth the wait...check out my emag in motm...grips match my ccm barrel perfect...

Funny thing is, I ordered a pair of red 45's and a pair of custom greens for my z-grip BKO in early Feb. I got the BKO ones first, but didn't get the standard 45's until last week.

The best I can say is keep emailing them.

Naash
05-19-2006, 12:54 AM
I've just ordered 2 emag grips (carbon) for my machine gun... :D

Rudz
05-19-2006, 08:59 AM
Hello, would you ship emag's panel to France ?

How much would it cost ?

Yes cougar river does provide international shipping..for an extra fee...please email them at

Sales@cougar-river.com

Grips are shipping please be patient..there were a lot more orders than expected..thank you...

ABTOCMEPTb
05-19-2006, 07:31 PM
I got email stating that around 20 grips going out this week and I gotta wait 1-2 weeks untill I get mine grips...... :(

Well as soon as I get it I'll place order for Cyborg grips.

Rudz
05-19-2006, 07:40 PM
heck they havent even replied that they would do em..they still have all of us to worry about..and im prolly gonna move to the aka guys in a week or so..move some more of those 45's and for the few guys who have verts..im gonna let em catch up first

PnueMagger
05-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Any new news in the last week or so? :ninja:

I can't wait to see my new verts. (well i guess i could, but where's the fun in that?)

RRfireblade
05-28-2006, 09:46 PM
Who has a set of .45s I can get a few measurements from? :)

craltal
05-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Who has a set of .45s I can get a few measurements from? :)

I do, PM me for follow up...

RRfireblade
05-29-2006, 01:03 PM
In a nut shell I have a marker that I ULE'd the living doo doo brown out of the grip frame and any of the smaller .45 don't quite cover.

If I can get some width measurements at the top and bottom and an overall length that should tell me all I need to know.

Thanks a million.

craltal
05-29-2006, 04:13 PM
I'll measure mine up, and post em for you by tomorrow.

craltal
05-31-2006, 09:39 AM
In a nut shell I have a marker that I ULE'd the living doo doo brown out of the grip frame and any of the smaller .45 don't quite cover.

If I can get some width measurements at the top and bottom and an overall length that should tell me all I need to know.

Thanks a million.

1 1/4" at the top
1 5/8" at the bottom
4" long (following the line of the screws)

RRfireblade
05-31-2006, 07:10 PM
Awesome , thanks a bunch. :)

ABTOCMEPTb
05-31-2006, 09:02 PM
Does anybody else got their grips?

PnueMagger
06-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Does anybody else got their grips?
:cry:

Ratt
06-02-2006, 11:14 AM
Haven't gotten mine, either. I was hoping to get them before I went on my four month cruise, but oh well...at least I will have them when I get back (hopefully)...

Rudz
06-03-2006, 12:36 AM
We have a shipment going out tomorrow, some verts are included in that shipment. We are still not getting consistant results with the quality which is causing waste and delays. It is frustrating for us but we understand how much more frustrating it is for our customers. We are working deligently on fixing the problems as we go which slows the process even more. Please convey our appreciation for the great showing of patience and understanding that all of these people have given us. It is keeping us going strong to know that they are waiting there and supporting our efforts even when the wait has been so long. Thank you so much for all your help it has made it easier to focus on getting the products out with you there communicating by private messages with some of those who have ordered and are waiting. Kudos to you.

Thank you so much,
Melanie Fattig
CRAS

going_home
06-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I got a tracking number emailed to me yesterday for my CF Emag grips.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-03-2006, 05:37 PM
Well If my grips not in this shippment I am canceling order and ordering Luke' grips.

Rudz
06-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Well If my grips not in this shippment I am canceling order and ordering Luke' grips.

im sorry you feel that way, but we all knew this was a custom job, and i practically begged them to do these just for us..but..w/e..i cant please everyone.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-04-2006, 12:01 AM
im sorry you feel that way, but we all knew this was a custom job, and i practically begged them to do these just for us..but..w/e..i cant please everyone.

I am not use to pay and than wait for 60+ days. I mean yeah, you right, I am not gonna put anybody down by canceling order...I cant explain the feeling. Its just doesnt feel right.

going_home
06-04-2006, 07:21 AM
I am not use to pay and than wait for 60+ days. I mean yeah, you right, I am not gonna put anybody down by canceling order...I cant explain the feeling. Its just doesnt feel right.

I ordered my graphite CF Emag grips April 2nd.
So I have been waiting a while.
Its no big deal, where else can you get CF grips for an Emag ?
I paid over a grand for a Logic electro-pnuematic marker October 2005
and still dont know when I will get it.
So 60 days is nothing. And look at the price, the grips were almost free .
If you paid thru Paypal you only have 45 days to file a complaint so you may as well
just be patient, and wait. You will get them.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-04-2006, 09:54 AM
I ordered on april 2 as well. AmEx will refund money right away regardless of how many days passed. That is why I use this card for all online payments.

I am in a process of selling my marker and if I sell it before I got grips I got no choice but to ask for tracking number or refund.

P.S. If you pay $1000 and dont know what you are paying for or paying without knowing when you get your stuff......Call it whatever you want but dont use word "smart".

RapidTransit
06-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Seriously be patient I ordered mine and sent my own grips in for sizing. They are sending my Vert grips (2 of them) as of Thursday and they will be shipping my E-Mag grips (2 of them) later but I could still wait another Year, why? The price was cheap and not much of a dent in my pocket and they are very nice in a finished form and they want to make sure your satisfied with the result by getting them as perfect as they can get.

HuD1Ni
06-04-2006, 07:38 PM
this is nothing, think of some of the poor souls waiting for a techna trigger.. pff, carbon fiber products make a wait.. and think of it this way, if everyone has to wait, it'll be that much cooler to have them then because they will be more scarse

mpsd
06-04-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah right... What about that? I've sent an e-mail to Cougar River today asking Melanie when will these grips arrive (I've ordered mine on April, 3rd) ang guess what: her e-mail returned a non deliverable message saying that this e-mail no longer exists.

Take a look at that:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

rfattig@nebnet.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 No such user - psmtp

And what's more important: I was REPLYING an e-mail from May, 18th.
Now, what do we do?

Rudz
06-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah right... What about that? I've sent an e-mail to Cougar River today asking Melanie when will these grips arrive (I've ordered mine on April, 3rd) ang guess what: her e-mail returned a non deliverable message saying that this e-mail no longer exists.

Take a look at that:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

rfattig@nebnet.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 550 No such user - psmtp

And what's more important: I was REPLYING an e-mail from May, 18th.
Now, what do we do?

stopped by the thread on Automags.org tonight and was completely amazed. A guy sent me a link to it and I couldn't believe how long it is. I was disturbed though that someone had an email returned. We have changed to a broadband ISP and so our personal email address has changed. We worried that people would have trouble getting us on the phone due to us being on the internet so much that we felt we needed to get broadband so anyone that wants to call will be able to get through.

The cougar River email stays the same but our personal one is the one that has changed. The new address is rfattig@facspro.net. Everyone can still email us from the website too. So if you would please pass this new address onto the automags.org site I would really appreciate it. Thanks for all the kind words and all your help.

Melanie

this was to me from melanie

ABTOCMEPTb
06-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Yeah I got my email bounced back too....Basicaly it triggered my post about canceling.

They said that my grips will be shipped in one-two weeks. It is already 2 weeks and I didnt get anything. Once again its not about $19. Its just so many days past since I placed order and so much changes pop-up that I am about to sell marker for which I ordered this grips......

Rudz
06-05-2006, 12:29 AM
they were moving from dial up to broadband, resend emails to the new email i posted

ABTOCMEPTb
06-05-2006, 12:37 AM
I think its scam. I will contact Amex credit card for full refund. From what I know from "hundreds" pre-orders only 2-3 people got their grips.

zipity_Bop
06-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Dude, don't post stuff like that. thats the reason people dont come around and offer stuff like this very often. You do what you feel is neccesary but dont post "your" negative opinion in here it's "your" opinion because it's how you feel.

are the emag grips like green or emerald in production yet? i will order if so
and f so can i see a picture with them in light i wanna see the sunlight effect that has been talked about?
thanks

ABTOCMEPTb
06-05-2006, 01:12 AM
I post whatever I feel is right at the moment. And at this moment it sure seems like scam.

I mean its not scam like they were planning to scam to begin with. Its a "devilmag" scam. Thye were planning to do lots of grips. Took lots of preorders. But were unable to deliver. Now at this very moment I dont have grips and I dont have money.

So what is it?

P.S. And than emails start bouncing.

RapidTransit
06-05-2006, 10:09 AM
I post whatever I feel is right at the moment. And at this moment it sure seems like scam.

I mean its not scam like they were planning to scam to begin with. Its a "devilmag" scam. Thye were planning to do lots of grips. Took lots of preorders. But were unable to deliver. Now at this very moment I dont have grips and I dont have money.

So what is it?

P.S. And than emails start bouncing.
Devilmag is no scam as of right now people are recieving their guns slowly but surely. Cougar River had to make molds and this was done after the preorder was announced. CF dosn't just appear out of no where and takes time to make properly, placement of layers and colors, the epoxy setting and the vacuum baggin all take time.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-05-2006, 10:55 AM
But you didnt post the most important part.

I paid and didnt get anything. And no one contacted me to fix this situation. And when I contacted the seller my email bounced back because email address doesnt exist anymore.

So how does this all look like now??????

I did a mistake in my shippment to someone and I am getting ripped apart in general forum even though I agreed to either fully refund or exchange item.

Here is no one offers anything to fix this situation. Not even a single freaking email "WE ARE REMEMBER ABOUT YOU". And they are cool? BullShoot.

going_home
06-05-2006, 05:22 PM
I got a tracking number emailed to me yesterday for my CF Emag grips.

Yep I got my Emag grips today after two months.
I hate to dis anyones stuff but I will never use them.
They are terrible looking. The quality is very poor,
and I wouldnt do that to my Emag.
I cannot reccomend them to anyone.
They are that bad. I am very disappointed.
:mad:

RapidTransit
06-05-2006, 06:04 PM
I have some fitment issues with the vert frames but nothing a lil sandpaper wrapped around a small rod can't fix, Im gonna send them my D-Mag frame and My Chimera frame. But at the very least they clear the solenoid. All and all everything has to be stretched by .5-1mm

Quality is great overall, I think the Vert frame molds were rushed to try and meet the demand but overall im impressed.

robnix
06-05-2006, 06:21 PM

Interesting. I got my Emag grips a few weeks ago, and think they look pretty darn good. There's one or two spots around the edges that aren't perfect, but when on the gun, you can barely see them.

going_home
06-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Interesting. I got my Emag grips a few weeks ago, and think they look pretty darn good. There's one or two spots around the edges that aren't perfect, but when on the gun, you can barely see them.

Well I am glad you are happy with yours.
The stock rubber grips look like an upgrade compared to what I was sent.
I wanted the Emag to look better, not ghetto.

robnix
06-05-2006, 07:30 PM
Well I am glad you are happy with yours.
The stock rubber grips look like an upgrade compared to what I was sent.
I wanted the Emag to look better, not ghetto.

I'll post some pictures of mine later this week.

deathstalker
06-05-2006, 08:18 PM
I was so pleased with my E-Mag grips I bought vert ones for a different marker. I have no problem waiting. I knew that I pre-ordered the grips, which means I KNEW THEY WEREN"T READY YET. For those of you who complain about the wait, first edumacate yourselves on the process of making products from carbon fiber. Next, do the whole paintball world a favor and don't get involved with custom projects and products. Your expectations are too high, bordering on unrealistic. As for those who are dissatisfied with the product they received, sorry to hear it. I'm nothing short of elated how they fit, look, and feel on my marker.

Rudz
06-05-2006, 11:52 PM
well im not even gonna comment on the b.s with the atpoc..whatever his name is..hes starting enough b.s on AO anyways, i dont need any more in here..yeah the grips clear the dmag noid, im sorry if they didnt meet everyones expectations, and yes i had some issues with the holes to, but its to be expected on a large amount of orders from a small shop, over all i think its a great deal for what we paid for, and im sorry if anyone isnt satisfied, but im glad the majority of you are happy and to those who havent recieved theirs yet, i ask that you wait patiently as the rest of us..thank you :cheers:

Cougar River
06-06-2006, 06:19 AM
I think its scam. I will contact Amex credit card for full refund. From what I know from "hundreds" pre-orders only 2-3 people got their grips.

Hello ABTOCMEPb,

I had to register on the site just so I could actually discuss this post. I find it rather distressing to have someone come onto a public site and claim that only 2-3 people out of hundreds received their grips. I hope you understand that this is a group of individuals that get together here and discuss paintball and all that great stuff but it is a public forum with customers that have ordered from Cougar River. With this comment you have slandered our company and given the impression that we are taking people's money and not delivering on our part. I can assure you and the other posters in this thread that that is simply not true. I am deeply concerned that you have made these comments but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply frustrated and did not think this statement through before placing it here.

You simply have no idea the kind of volume that we received for our grips. You must understand that not only were they ordered from people on this forum but these are on our website and are ordered by people in many areas of the country as well as out of the country. We make each order by hand and each set has many different processes you multiply this processing my the hundreds and you may understand the time involved in getting these out to our customers. We took pre-orders per a request before we began production, before production which means that we were taking orders on a process that was in its infancy at best. We have to tweak the process, sometimes having to start all over and try others just to get out the product that we felt was worth your money. Carbon Fiber is a hard material to get ahold of. It is used for the military and it has been very difficult to keep in stock due to the great volume of orders we received. There were times that we had to wait weeks just to get it. Custom orders of many things made by hand can take months to make so I don't think this is really that unusual especially when you consider that most companies and products have a production line already established before you place an order.

Although this post held serious accusations I am sure that you didn't realize the implications when you posted it; I hope that you understand more fully now that comments made without understanding the full facts can bring many unwanted and unwarranted consequences. I hope that this post brings light to the situation and relieves any concerns this post has raised.

Melanie Fattig
Cougar River Air Sports

Cougar River
06-06-2006, 06:23 AM

Hello going_home.

I am very disturbed that you are not satisfied with the grips. Satifaction is our primary goal for our company. I would ask you to please send me an email and we can discuss what the problem is with your grips. We can not possibly do right by you without knowing what is wrong. Since I don't have your name from this forum I can't possibly contact you to find out what happened with your grips. So please don't hesitate to contact me and we will determine what happened.

Thanks,
Melanie Fattig
Cougar River Air Sports

Cougar River
06-06-2006, 06:25 AM
I was so pleased with my E-Mag grips I bought vert ones for a different marker. I have no problem waiting. I knew that I pre-ordered the grips, which means I KNEW THEY WEREN"T READY YET. For those of you who complain about the wait, first edumacate yourselves on the process of making products from carbon fiber. Next, do the whole paintball world a favor and don't get involved with custom projects and products. Your expectations are too high, bordering on unrealistic. As for those who are dissatisfied with the product they received, sorry to hear it. I'm nothing short of elated how they fit, look, and feel on my marker.

Thank you so very much.

This is what it is all about for us!!!!

Melanie Fattig
Cougar River Air Sports

tipp-ed off
06-06-2006, 09:51 AM
I received my vert grips yesterday and I think they look great on my gun. The price was right and I have no complaints. Don't tighten the screws to tight like I did.
http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/2h/chaospaintball.safeshopper.com/images/j0xkaks.jpg

RapidTransit
06-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Any info on how to polish these? I searched on google but there dosn't seem to be a guide.

Rudz
06-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Hello ABTOCMEPb,

I had to register on the site just so I could actually discuss this post. I find it rather distressing to have someone come onto a public site and claim that only 2-3 people out of hundreds received their grips. I hope you understand that this is a group of individuals that get together here and discuss paintball and all that great stuff but it is a public forum with customers that have ordered from Cougar River. With this comment you have slandered our company and given the impression that we are taking people's money and not delivering on our part. I can assure you and the other posters in this thread that that is simply not true. I am deeply concerned that you have made these comments but I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply frustrated and did not think this statement through before placing it here.

You simply have no idea the kind of volume that we received for our grips. You must understand that not only were they ordered from people on this forum but these are on our website and are ordered by people in many areas of the country as well as out of the country. We make each order by hand and each set has many different processes you multiply this processing my the hundreds and you may understand the time involved in getting these out to our customers. We took pre-orders per a request before we began production, before production which means that we were taking orders on a process that was in its infancy at best. We have to tweak the process, sometimes having to start all over and try others just to get out the product that we felt was worth your money. Carbon Fiber is a hard material to get ahold of. It is used for the military and it has been very difficult to keep in stock due to the great volume of orders we received. There were times that we had to wait weeks just to get it. Custom orders of many things made by hand can take months to make so I don't think this is really that unusual especially when you consider that most companies and products have a production line already established before you place an order.

Although this post held serious accusations I am sure that you didn't realize the implications when you posted it; I hope that you understand more fully now that comments made without understanding the full facts can bring many unwanted and unwarranted consequences. I hope that this post brings light to the situation and relieves any concerns this post has raised.

Melanie Fattig
Cougar River Air Sports

well melanie, that guy was banned for a week for not being very nice, so you get an idea of his attitude around here, after his week suspension he might reply, hopefully hes cooled down, and im sorry you had to come the way over here to put his rukus down..

going_home
06-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Hello going_home.

I am very disturbed that you are not satisfied with the grips. Satifaction is our primary goal for our company. I would ask you to please send me an email and we can discuss what the problem is with your grips. We can not possibly do right by you without knowing what is wrong. Since I don't have your name from this forum I can't possibly contact you to find out what happened with your grips. So please don't hesitate to contact me and we will determine what happened.

Thanks,
Melanie Fattig
Cougar River Air Sports

You have an email.

javasnot17
06-06-2006, 09:34 PM
You know, I remember seeing some really nice looking carbon fiber X/E-Mag grips a couple of months ago. I've also seen them on a couple of other E/X-Mags as well, but the ones inparticular I'm thinking of were on an all black E-Mag being sold in the classifieds section. I don't know who the screenname was that was selling it, but damn, those particular C/F grips panels looked sweet. I don't recall AGD ever making those particular grips, but all I remember was wanting a pair of those so bad for my X-Mag. Then I remember this particular thread starting up, and I was pretty excited....until I saw the pics. No hard feelings fellas, but to be honest, I'd never put these things on my X-Mag. They look nothing like the ones I saw awhile ago. Those C/F grips that were so hot way back when, looked like the real thing. I also think that alot of people that have the new ones now, either haven't seen or don't really remember what those older C/F grips looked like, but if they did, and they could compare between the two, I think the choice would be obvious. Later.

going_home
06-06-2006, 09:42 PM
You know, I remember seeing some really nice looking carbon fiber X/E-Mag grips a couple of months ago. I've also seen them on a couple of other E/X-Mags as well, but the ones inparticular I'm thinking of were on an all black E-Mag being sold in the classifieds section. I don't know who the screenname was that was selling it, but damn, those particular C/F grips panels looked sweet. I don't recall AGD ever making those particular grips, but all I remember was wanting a pair of those so bad for my X-Mag. Then I remember this particular thread starting up, and I was pretty excited....until I saw the pics. No hard feelings fellas, but to be honest, I'd never put these things on my X-Mag. They look nothing like the ones I saw awhile ago. Those C/F grips that were so hot way back when, looked like the real thing. I also think that alot of people that have the new ones now, either haven't seen or don't really remember what those older C/F grips looked like, but if they did, and they could compare between the two, I think the choice would be obvious. Later.

Um well ok.
Huh ?

javasnot17
06-06-2006, 10:29 PM
^^^Yeah, with that response, you gotta be one of those dudes who haven't.

Cougar River
06-06-2006, 11:19 PM
well melanie, that guy was banned for a week for not being very nice, so you get an idea of his attitude around here, after his week suspension he might reply, hopefully hes cooled down, and im sorry you had to come the way over here to put his rukus down..

I feel you have put yourself on the line here and it was not your responsibility to respond to someone who was being so vocal. You were just trying to help everyone here and I didn't want you to have to respond when you were not responsible for any dis-satisfaction. :)

Cougar River
06-06-2006, 11:29 PM
I'll now leave this thread in the most capable hands of Rudz and get to work on filling orders and answering emails.

Melanie Fattig
CRAS

Rudz
06-07-2006, 12:03 AM
I'll now leave this thread in the most capable hands of Rudz and get to work on filling orders and answering emails.

Melanie Fattig
CRAS

thank you melanie

going_home
06-10-2006, 10:28 AM
thank you melanie

Rudz what on earth, you got grounded from AO ?
I know I will have to wait 10 days for your reply.
Try and behave yourself will you ?
LOL

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 12:31 AM
well melanie, that guy was banned for a week for not being very nice, so you get an idea of his attitude around here, .

I can see that "rudz" also got banned for 10 days for not being very nice, so you get an idea of his attitude around here. He is a very nice choice to be a representative of a "businessl gone bad".

People, simple request money back and buy great grips from Luke.

ta2maki
06-13-2006, 03:12 AM

I just received my 45 grip panels after waiting 3 months(unlike the other style grips, it said they were available now) and unfortunately I have to agree. The finish quality is very poor, especially for a hand made 'custom' piece. They look homemade, there is pitting everywhere and lots of sanding marks. Not something I would be proud to show off. Initially I wondered if my expectations were too high but seeing going_home's post I realized that, no they are not.

I was going to refinish them myself but when I put them on my Y-frame, I found that the grips do not cover all the holes and the panels look crooked. So these panels are going in a cardboard box along with all the other paintball parts I have.

Surfaces are hard to photograph, but here are some pics.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/cupnoodles/Mag%20rail/PICT7643.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/cupnoodles/Mag%20rail/PICT7644.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v90/cupnoodles/Mag%20rail/PICT7645.jpg

going_home
06-13-2006, 05:40 AM
I can see that "rudz" also got banned for 10 days for not being very nice, so you get an idea of his attitude around here. He is a very nice choice to be a representative of a "businessl gone bad".

People, simple request money back and buy great grips from Luke.

Someone that just got banned dissing some one else that got banned in
my opinion is sort of hypocritical isnt it ?
Its the pot calling the kettle black.
ABTOCMEPTb is better than Rudz because he only got banned for 7 days ?
Give me a break.
Looking at your feedback doesnt give me a warm fuzzy feeling that I should
listen to your opinion. Sorry but your reputation isnt good in here.

going_home
06-13-2006, 05:49 AM
I just received my 45 grip panels after waiting 3 months(unlike the other style grips, it said they were available now) and unfortunately I have to agree. The finish quality is very poor, especially for a hand made 'custom' piece. They look homemade, there is pitting everywhere and lots of sanding marks. Not something I would be proud to show off. Initially I wondered if my expectations were too high but seeing going_home's post I realized that, no they are not.

I was going to refinish them myself but when I put them on my Y-frame, I found that the grips do not cover all the holes and the panels look crooked. So these panels are going in a cardboard box along with all the other paintball parts I have.

I sent an email to Roger and recieved a reply to the effect that he is working with some
new fiber and will replace the grips to my satisfaction.
Mine are also pitted with sanding scratches but Roger said he would replace them
so I will hold any further judgement until I see the next set.
I also have pics but I its only fair to give him a chance to fix it.
PM me if you need an email address, my suggestion is email him your complaint
and give him a chance to fix it.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 07:22 AM
You exposed your reputation while trying to "carefully" promote your friends ebay auctions. "Wow look what I just found on ebay!" . Remember? And what is wrong with my feedback? 1 drank cant send item back and its my fault?

I just pointed out how hypocritical Rudz is by posting BS about me being banned and being bad and than getting banned himself.

You might be older than I am. But in your case older doesnt mean smarter.

craltal
06-13-2006, 09:20 AM
You exposed your reputation while trying to "carefully" promote your friends ebay auctions. "Wow look what I just found on ebay!" . Remember? And what is wrong with my feedback? 1 drank cant send item back and its my fault?

I just pointed out how hypocritical Rudz is by posting BS about me being banned and being bad and than getting banned himself.

Dude, you just get back and start right back in. What is your problem? When you weren't here you were trying to instigate arguments over at PBN. Chill out.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 09:25 AM
And what is bad about arguments? As long as its civil - dont see why not. Definately not against forum rules.

All I hear from you: :cry: whaaaaaaa

RapidTransit
06-13-2006, 10:13 AM
I guess no one here has any real expierence with CF or anything thats fiber + resin and the big assumption by everyone here is that they will be totally perfect. Fact of the matter is whether it be CF or fiberglass etc things will never be perfect. The end user is responcible for the final fit and finish. If anyone dosn't believe me go ahead and check buy glass or CF parts for your car see how well they fit. Technology has come so far yet repro steel quarter panel or a steel hood based on factory blueprints still won't fit like original or NOS equipment. If you have a problem with something contact the manufacturer.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 10:17 AM
You know what is funny? Lets put aside the fact that it is unknown when you are gonna get your grips.

But it seems that the only perfect grips were sold to Rudz. Basicaly he was creator of this topic and he posted pictures of his I would say PERFECTLY made grips. That hooked up all other people and money start flowing. But it seems that perfectly made grips were made for show purpose only.

Even those who bashing me here they did received poorly made grips. And its not single case.

craltal
06-13-2006, 10:55 AM
The only issues I had with the 2 pairs that I ordered were I needed to widen the hole for the screws for the custom BKO Z-grips that they made for me, but wasn't wholely unexpected as they use fatter screws than normal.

otherwise both pairs are phenominal.

afortuna
06-13-2006, 11:40 AM
My panels, stock 45 version, were pretty good. Were they perfect? No, but for the price on a first run job I don't expect them to be. The finish on mine were good and the look was good. Be patient and you'll get them. It took me about 6 weeks after paying, give or take a week, to get mine, but they delivered. I've emailed them several times since and they have responded every time.

You know what is funny? Lets put aside the fact that it is unknown when you are gonna get your grips.

But it seems that the only perfect grips were sold to Rudz. Basicaly he was creator of this topic and he posted pictures of his I would say PERFECTLY made grips. That hooked up all other people and money start flowing. But it seems that perfectly made grips were made for show purpose only.

Even those who bashing me here they did received poorly made grips. And its not single case.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 11:42 AM
I am glad you like yours.

I was waiting for mine for 60+ days. After that I contacted them just to receive "email account doesnt exist" message.

I already canceled my order. And please dont think I did so because I was scared for my last $19.

robnix
06-13-2006, 11:44 AM
The only issues I had with the 2 pairs that I ordered were I needed to widen the hole for the screws for the custom BKO Z-grips that they made for me, but wasn't wholely unexpected as they use fatter screws than normal.

otherwise both pairs are phenominal.

Here's a few pictures of mine. I think that they look great, and may get some in black as well.

http://seattlesoho.com/saleitems/emag%20003.jpg

http://seattlesoho.com/saleitems/emag%20004.jpg

StygShore
06-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Anyone have any problems wiht their colored grips or is it just the black ones that seem to have problems?

Styg

afortuna
06-13-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm not worried over your last $19. You should be, but I'm not. Cougar River did reply within this thread and provide a new email address. I do understand your concern when mail is suddenly bounced back, but they have been on since.

By the way, didn't you mention you you've cancelled your order. Have they refunded you? I would assume they haven't, because you are still over here clogging up someone elses thread with posts that don't matter a whole lot. You've stated your case against Cougar River, now move along to another thread to whore. Posters will know how to get in touch with you if they need your opinion. Best of luck to you and your resentment in your future endeavors.

I am glad you like yours.

I was waiting for mine for 60+ days. After that I contacted them just to receive "email account doesnt exist" message.

I already canceled my order. And please dont think I did so because I was scared for my last $19.

going_home
06-13-2006, 03:15 PM

Haha I'm older than everybody. :rofl:
I'm smart enough not to drink.
Oh, and I havent ever been banned either. :D

going_home
06-13-2006, 03:32 PM

Ok heres some closeup pics of the Emag CF grips I recieved.
Maybe I am being to critical.
Look at the pics and tell me if its just me and post your thoughts.
Tell me if you would put them on your new Emag.
Thanks

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=1fea8616.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=2e272e5b.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=0db25df7.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=07d3f631.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=57932419.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=f6531ac3.jpg

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/going_home/?action=view&current=9d41137e.jpg

stonersr26
06-13-2006, 05:18 PM
I agree, those really suck.

afortuna
06-13-2006, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't be happy if I received those as "new" products. It also sounds like Cougar River may be working with you to get it rectified. Isn't that what we want out of a business. It sure as heck beats them saying "tough luck." Best of luck to you in getting it resolved.

Thanks

going_home
06-13-2006, 08:18 PM
I wouldn't be happy if I received those as "new" products. It also sounds like Cougar River may be working with you to get it rectified. Isn't that what we want out of a business. It sure as heck beats them saying "tough luck." Best of luck to you in getting it resolved.

Thanks

I think you misunderstood the reason I posted the pics.
Yes they are working on another set of grips for me, and I offered
to send these back, because I'm not going to use them.
And I am convinced they are reputable.
But several peeps posted pics of their grips looking all fine and beautiful
and it sounded like maybe they didnt believe or understand my being unhappy
with the Emag grips I recieved.
Thats why I posted the pics. It was not a whining complaining post.
It was a "here's why" post.

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 08:31 PM
Please stay with us for an important message from Susan E. Fattig

Ms. Fattig, a graduate of the University of Nebraska at Kearney, obtained her law degree from Notre Dame Law School. Ms. Fattig is licensed to practice law in Nebraska and the District of Columbia and is a member of the D.C. Trial Lawyers Association and ATLA.

Currently she is busy with fixing carbon grips for going_home and threatning ABTOCMEPTb with slender suit.

Good luck mr. Fittig. Dont get too fatigue while bringing ABTOCMEPTb to Guantanamo Bay for posting on online forum.

:cry: whaaaaaa :cry:

ssssssslenderrrrrr

Cougar River
06-13-2006, 08:47 PM
I think you misunderstood the reason I posted the pics.
Yes they are working on another set of grips for me, and I offered
to send these back, because I'm not going to use them.
And I am convinced they are reputable.
But several peeps posted pics of their grips looking all fine and beautiful
and it sounded like maybe they didnt believe or understand my being unhappy
with the Emag grips I recieved.
Thats why I posted the pics. It was not a whining complaining post.
It was a "here's why" post.

I'd like to say that going_home has a right to complain and we are going to make it right. WE don't feel that going_home is whining or complaining without cause. WE appreciate that we were contacted and could work this out with him personally. We have received two complaints, one was due to the time which we perfectly understand but they stuck it out and received their products and the other was refunded promptly. The order that was refunded was received on May 29th for a pre-order and a complaint was filed against us a day less than two weeks later with absolutely no effort to email us first.

Again, I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support and patience. We have totally awesome customers and appreciate them so much. Remember that we are wanting nothing more than your satisfaction so contact us should you have a problem. Everyone will be satisifed with their products...we will stand by this. I am sorry that these grips are taking so terribly long. We tried to rush with the last order and I feel that this may have been the problem with some of the grips. It takes a lot of time. It is taking new processes to refine the products, we are doing our best and you all are very mature in understanding what it takes to get a new product as well as a new process all together. Thank you all so much.

Melanie Fattig
CRAS

robnix
06-13-2006, 08:54 PM
threatning ABTOCMEPTb with slender suit.

ssssssslenderrrrrr

She's going to make you lose weight?

ABTOCMEPTb
06-13-2006, 08:56 PM
She's going to make you lose weight?

This and to eat tofu.

RapidTransit
06-14-2006, 10:31 AM

If I'm reading this right you put regular 45 Grips on your Y-Frame and just expected them to fit completely correct.

Everyone has been waiting some of us even longer, I'm still waiting on 3 more panels and my grips that were used to mold them Im not complaining. And to anyone who has waited such and such big deal these things costed $19 + S/H during a huge carbon fiber shortage. Everyones lucky enough to even have holes to mount them in and very little finish work and excess trimming and sanding work.

I'm tired of everyones I want it now and I want it perfect attitude, these people are working hard to please you and all everyone can do in return is bash them.

Ratt
06-14-2006, 07:41 PM
If I'm reading this right you put regular 45 Grips on your Y-Frame and just expected them to fit completely correct.

Everyone has been waiting some of us even longer, I'm still waiting on 3 more panels and my grips that were used to mold them Im not complaining. And to anyone who has waited such and such big deal these things costed $19 + S/H during a huge carbon fiber shortage. Everyones lucky enough to even have holes to mount them in and very little finish work and excess trimming and sanding work.

I'm tired of everyones I want it now and I want it perfect attitude, these people are working hard to please you and all everyone can do in return is bash them.

I agree. The crying has gotten ridiculous, and needs to stop.

ta2maki
06-15-2006, 03:11 AM

So you went in knowing that your grips needed to have the molds made, prototypes tested, produced and finished. When I had read this post, I read that the 45s were 'available now'. I went to the site and the site stated the 45 grips were available now. Not a pre-order,not a prototype, not a beta test. To me 'available now' means that they are done and ready to go.

About the finish, these are not car parts which get painted over or recovered. These are finished parts(or did I miss somewhere that said they are not finished?). When I bought my stiffi barrel, I didn't have to give it a coat of resin and sand. When I bought my CF foregrip from Deadlywind, I did not have to refinish it. So why should I expect anything less from Cougar River. Why shouldn't I expect regular 45 grip panels to fit correctly on a y-frame? From what I understand, the y-grip was designed to take 45 grips, the houge grips they come with are standard 45s and they cover quite nicely. I had no problem with refinishing the panels myself, but if they don't cover the frame, why bother? I'm not asking for a refund, I'm not saying they suck, I posted so that others can see what to expect. I was dissapointed in the finish quality of them considering the time it took for a product that was advertised as available now.

As for the price, if these were completely finished and nicely fitting, I would have no problem paying $50. Heck, if these were vacuum formed and used baked epoxy, I would easily pay $100. The price was never an issue. I am not mad and I do not plan on contacting cougar river to try and get these remade. They probably have lost enough time and money making these. I have no doubts that they are a reputable company. I plan on waiting until they get all the kinks out and then placing another order, maybe with my own design. Unless, of course, someone else starts making them, or I find enough time to pull out the plastic cups and stirrers and lay my own.

...about your post on polishing them. If they are not pitted too badly you can, start with 400 grit sand paper and work your way up to 800 or 1000 and use a polishing compound. If you have a lot of deep pitting, you will need to put a coat of resin to fill in the pits. As you do not want to sand down to the fabric.

Pneumagger
06-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Melanie,

Any updates on the blue verts? I've been hearing reports of some people getting theirs. I cant wait to see what they'll look like!!! :headbang:

Rudz
06-19-2006, 06:39 PM
10 days never semmed so long, sorry for those who weren't satisfied, I hope cougar river takes care of you, as for those people who turned this thread into a bit of a circus, well all I can say is , it was probably better I was banned or the ensuing rataliation would have gotten me permed, but look whose perm banned now.

Ratt
06-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Hey rudz...glad to see you are back :cheers:

StygShore
06-19-2006, 10:19 PM
What is the average wait time on these anyhow? I'm not all that worried about it, especially if they have a new material and are refining their process, just curious.

I ordered some red ones for my Xmag, hopefully they turn out well, I really like the pattern, and the fact they are real CF and not just a sticker.

Styg

LENIN
06-20-2006, 12:42 AM
10 days never semmed so long, sorry for those who weren't satisfied, I hope cougar river takes care of you, as for those people who turned this thread into a bit of a circus, well all I can say is , it was probably better I was banned or the ensuing rataliation would have gotten me permed, but look whose perm banned now.

Rudz I will be around you all the time. As I said nothing is permanent in this world.

BTW grips are really bad quality on home's pictures. I guess miss Fatique got too fatigue while producing them....

Phurious
06-20-2006, 02:19 PM
What is the average wait time on these anyhow? I'm not all that worried about it, especially if they have a new material and are refining their process, just curious.

I ordered some red ones for my Xmag, hopefully they turn out well, I really like the pattern, and the fact they are real CF and not just a sticker.

Styg

I am not sure if my order was missed somehow, but I sent my funds on March 13th 2006 and I have not seen my vert grips yet. Given the issues people have had with them, should I be glad mine weren't in the first run? :confused:

going_home
06-20-2006, 03:29 PM

What a surprise ABTOCMEPTb is a perm ban.
I wondered why all his stuff was on Ebay.
Same pics as in here.
The red "heat" mag he wanted 850.00 for sold for 456.00.

StygShore
06-20-2006, 05:34 PM
someone got a good deal.

He cancelled his auction for the Xmod programmer though.

Styg

Rudz
06-21-2006, 08:27 PM
I am not sure if my order was missed somehow, but I sent my funds on March 13th 2006 and I have not seen my vert grips yet. Given the issues people have had with them, should I be glad mine weren't in the first run? :confused:

please email cougar river with any questions on delivery status, but i know for a fact the vert mold is done and grips are making theyre way out, please be patient, thank you.

Pneumagger
07-05-2006, 05:44 AM
any updates?

StygShore
07-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Any updates?

Anyone been getting their grips? How dod they look, post up some pics

Styg

craltal
07-10-2006, 02:52 PM
http://idisk.mac.com/cral/Public/Mine/BBFS.jpg
http://idisk.mac.com/cral/Public/Mine/BKO.jpg

StygShore
07-10-2006, 03:33 PM
http://idisk.mac.com/cral/Public/Mine/BBFS.jpg
http://idisk.mac.com/cral/Public/Mine/BKO.jpg

fisrt ones look off a bit, second ones look perfect

Styg

StygShore
07-11-2006, 07:00 AM
My payment from over a month ago for E-mag Panels was just refunded to me stating Roger ( Rfattig@netbet.net) did not sign up for Paypal or complete the registration process.....

Anyone else have this problem?

Styg

OK I spoke with Roger this morning. He was unaware the pre-order link was directed toward this old email address.

Paypal should go to rfattig@facspro.net

please verify when orderring.

Pneumagger
07-11-2006, 10:28 AM
this is my paypal receipt. Is this right? I never got any kind of refund. Does that mean it's good? Looks wrong to me given the new information. Still patiently waiting for grips :bounce:

Business Name: Cougar River Air Sports
(The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email: rfattig@facspro.net
Payment Sent to: rfattig@nebnet.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$19.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Amount: $19.00 USD
Shipping: $0.00 USD
Handling: $0.00 USD
Quantity: 1
Item Title: Preorders for 90 degree, Z-grip, and E-mag grips
GripType: 90 degree
Color and Fabric: Blue Kevlar/Carbon Fiber
Item Number: 0065
Date: May 10, 2006
Time: 20:02:33 PDT
rest of reciept contiues as such

StygShore
07-11-2006, 10:34 AM
you have both emails listed on there....

You may want to contact Roger and make sure he got your order

He did just say they reinstated the blue and he found a good supplier with a very nice weave though.

Styg

this is my paypal receipt. Is this right? I never got any kind of refund. Does that mean it's good? Looks wrong to me given the new information. Still patiently waiting for grips :bounce:

HOMELANDEFENDER
07-12-2006, 08:24 PM
I have a question -- I recieved confirmation of my paypal payment for E mag grips on 5/2/06. So whats the average wait for these things? I'm starting to wonder.

HLD...

Pneumagger
07-12-2006, 11:27 PM
I gues if you ordered Blue they had to order new blue weave cause the stuff they had wasn't too good. But I was informed they've got some of the new material they're working with...so hang in there all!!!

Ratt
07-13-2006, 01:51 PM
I gues if you ordered Blue they had to order new blue weave cause the stuff they had wasn't too good. But I was informed they've got some of the new material they're working with...so hang in there all!!!

-I just got a couple of emails from Roger, and he said the new fabric seems to hold the laminate really well. On top of that, not only can the get good blue weave material, they can keep getting it. I would assume the blue grips will start rolling out soon... :bounce:

StygShore
07-13-2006, 02:23 PM
Hoping to see Red E-Mag ones soon, but since my payment got bounced back a month later by Paypal, I think I basically had to get back in line.. :(

Styg

HOMELANDEFENDER
07-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Actually I ordered the black-graphite versions. Is there a problem with getting these as well?

HLD...

lather
07-14-2006, 02:32 PM
*Fair warning*

Ordered 90's on March 7th and havent received them yet.

They havent responded to 3 emails I have sent since.

Just a heads up to those considering buying from these guys, You may have to wait a LONG time for grips, or perhaps not get anything at all for your money.

mpsd
07-14-2006, 02:41 PM
Yeah, me too. Ordered my e-Mag grips early April and nothing yet...

flyingpootang
07-14-2006, 10:02 PM
I ordered Emag cf grips in march and I just got the email their shipping out. I can't wait to get them. I'll post back with a review. It's been a long time, but I think They are trying their best..... :clap: :clap:

Rudz
07-14-2006, 11:40 PM
just got an email today, they are working on a new weave, that seems to be ebtter than previous, and they are making a new mold that can mold up to 9 sets at a time, which will greatly help, grips are shipping out as of now, and they are catching up, apparently they will be aproaching 90 percent done very soon, so i ask that everyone be patient, these grips are beautiful, and the ones that had issues, were do to being rushed, so be patient and let them do them right.

mpsd
07-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Just got my e-mail too. It seems they mailed it today. Can't wait to have it!!! Will post a review when they get here.

Regards,

Mendel.

lather
07-15-2006, 05:09 AM
:clap: Finally! Got the email today too--I'll post a pic when I get em.

Rudz
07-15-2006, 08:53 AM
See? Thanks for holding in there guys, I know it took a lot longer than expected, but we are coming close to the end of our fun and eventful journey, awww, lol, and to those still waiting, please keep your heads up, you will get your grips, I have put my reputation on it, and I trust roger and melanie at cougar river.

Mrturd
07-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Which email adress do you guys use to get in touch with Cougar-River?

I have sent them like 5 mails on all the adresses that I know of but they still dont reply :cry:

going_home
07-17-2006, 04:04 PM
just got an email today, they are working on a new weave, that seems to be ebtter than previous, and they are making a new mold that can mold up to 9 sets at a time, which will greatly help, grips are shipping out as of now, and they are catching up, apparently they will be aproaching 90 percent done very soon, so i ask that everyone be patient, these grips are beautiful, and the ones that had issues, were do to being rushed, so be patient and let them do them right.

I got a response from Roger when I emailed them about the terrible quality
of the graphite color Emag grips I recieved saying they would make me another set.
It was dated June 7th.
I posted some pics on this thread after some posted their perfect looking ones.
But I havent heard from him since.

Pneumagger
07-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Argh! My email be hidin' a buried treasure :argh:

Ill get them out today or tomorrow and I really hope you like them with your marker.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

See people, they're getting them out. You all need to remember, they have lives and careers besides making grips and stuff...I doubt they make thier living from selling $20 CF grips that probably cost near that amout to make. They are providing a very affordable service to the AO community as well as many others. So just be patient.

Get on up...Get on up...Get on up and :dance: