PDA

View Full Version : Bodies

FARMER00
02-03-2006, 10:47 AM
where did all the bodies go. I see Mags on MOTM but they have other bodies. Some have flames, no feed neck multicolours and other stuff where did people get this stuff?

jhardy66
02-03-2006, 11:00 AM
where did all the bodies go. I see Mags on MOTM but they have other bodies. Some have flames, no feed neck multicolours and other stuff where did people get this stuff?

Deadly Wind makes some hella wicked Mag bodies like the Karta, Dallara, and the Chord. Then you have RPG that makes some sweet Rails and Frames. Then there is always the option of sending your gun off to be anodized to get the sweet looking paint jobs.

FARMER00
02-03-2006, 11:08 AM
so if i bought the rt ule custom with the cheapest main body i could buy another mainbody from deadlywind and install it myself?

bleachit
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM
I coulda swore you could buy them somewhere as an upgrade option.. maybe not.

you could just buy a used mag with one of the bodies, would be much cheaper.

Dryden
02-03-2006, 11:27 AM
so if i bought the rt ule custom with the cheapest main body i could buy another mainbody from deadlywind and install it myself?
You could buy the RT-ULE directly from another AGD vendor such as Tunaman, RogueFactor, or WhiteWolf and have it customized directly from them with the DW body already installed. You can send a private message to any of them, or check their online stores:

http://www.tunamart.com/
http://www.themagsmith.com/
http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/

This will be cheaper than paying AGD's full price and DeadlyWind's full price.

11 Bravo
02-03-2006, 01:16 PM
^^^^^^ I think AGD will do that also. Or at least they do with the Emag (I think).

REDRT
02-03-2006, 02:50 PM
^^^^^^ I think AGD will do that also. Or at least they do with the Emag (I think).

AGD isn't doing a thing for all out custom. In my opinion they haven't done much for custom in years. Stock, Tac and ULE bodies are it. You pay through the roof to get a new emag something other than black! If you want more custom than just an everyday ULE body with some off the shelf color, look to the other venders. There is a good amount of things to really dress a mag up. If all else fails and nothing quite fits the bill. Look to outside anodizing and custom mill work to get something with more class, uniqueness and bling. The way to go for the extraordinary personal touch.

jhardy66
02-03-2006, 02:56 PM
You can install it yourself...it's not hard at all. However, the better idea would be to buy one already customized from Tunamart or WhiteWolfAirsmithing. WWA owner doesn't work on paintball stuff 365 days a year, but he is a real stand up guy and extremely helpful. Tuna is great...highly recommended. I have heard a lot fo good things about the MagSmith, but he is sold out of everything I want/need so, I haven't personally dealt with him before. You can also buy RT Customs with extras from www.logicpaintball.com

REDRT
02-03-2006, 07:03 PM

Sure, if Deadlywind gets more slug bodies from AGD to make bodies with. Last I heard they were out. Not to sure if anyone has a new DW body available. Might have to buy used.