PDA

View Full Version : Drops Question

jhardy66
02-03-2006, 03:53 PM
I am looking for a sweet looking RED drop with on/off ASA, but the ASA I can get later. I am trying to find a red drop that looks either hella wicked or straight up sexy. I like the Psycho Ballistic Bullet drops, but I don't believe they come in red. I also like the 32 Degrees 3D Flame drop, but again, can't find on in red. Anybody got any ideas? I mean if the rest of my gun doesn't look ho-hum, then the drop shouldn't either.

Thanks.

Dryden
02-03-2006, 04:07 PM
http://store.customproducts.us/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.catalog&categoryID=2

StygShore
02-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Beat me to it...

CP Flame comes in red, and looks a lot better than the other frame drops withthe 3d milling.

Waiting for all the "drops are so uncool" people to start flaming this thread any second now. :rofl:

Styg

FSU_Paintball
02-03-2006, 04:28 PM
I was about to say the CP one as well. 32 Degrees and Psychoballistics are just companies that make knockoffs for the most part. CP is the real deal in everything they do.

At the risk of half the AO community trying to jump down my agg throat, I'd say screw the drop and get a rail mounted adapter or a unimount. There's a reason 99% of all good players don't use drops.

StygShore
02-03-2006, 04:40 PM
There are a lot of nice drops out there. Depends on your style, there are some that drop the tank down and up a good 6-8 inches, and others that just drop it down and out 1-2 inches ( my preference )

CP makes nice looking fancy drops, DYE airports are simple, but work nice ( and cost a lot ),

do a search on ebay for "Paintball drop" I like the NIUX rail and asa, those are cool looking, but there are lady designs, and everything else.

Can you get us a pic of your setup so we can get an idea of the style of your gun?ooop PC here... marker....

Styg

Cow hunter
02-03-2006, 04:42 PM
why ARE people saying"drops are so uncool"? for an electro, i find it a tad less comfortable just because of how its held to walk the trigger, but on my mags i cant imagine NOT having a drop forward......

Nutsnyomowf
02-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah go with a CP rail with a Cp on/off.Drops just look so goofy to me

FSU_Paintball
02-03-2006, 05:11 PM
why ARE people saying"drops are so uncool"? for an electro, i find it a tad less comfortable just because of how its held to walk the trigger, but on my mags i cant imagine NOT having a drop forward......

It's more important with an electro becuase not having a drop means you can run and gun much better.... but every marker can benefit from the lower profile that using a unimount can give you. It'll lower your hopper by at least a couple inches, which does help to keep from getting popped on the top of your hopper (although proper technique can help overcome that).

68magOwner
02-03-2006, 05:13 PM
Waiting for all the "drops are so uncool" people to start flaming this thread any second now. :rofl:

"drops are so uncool"

buzzboy
02-03-2006, 06:15 PM
I really like the micro drop and the SP on/off drop that comes with the Shocker. On some guns like my bko I prefer to have just like an on/off asa. I really like them. Also In the past I had a DOP bullet drop that I liked. Untill I washed it and it rusted shut.