PDA

View Full Version : Diablo Skul Mask

jhardy66
02-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Does anybody know where I can get a Diablo Skul Mask? It is the one that has the carbon fiber look to it. I know there is one on eBay right now, but I wanted to know if there was anywhere else that still has any of them.

javasnot17
02-04-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey dude, nice choice for a mask. I saw the one you're talking about on ebay too. If I were you, I'd ask them if the mask that's pictured, is in fact the mask they are selling, which is the 3-D carbon fiber. Seeing as they didn't mention if it was the 3-D version in their description. I'd hate to see you pay over $40 for just a "Plain Jane" Skul mask. Anywho, I picked up mine a couple of months ago from pyramidair.com. They're one of the few sites I've seen that sells them. I plan on picking one up again sometime soon. I just checked that site, & they're out of stock on the 3-D version. Hope this helps. Peace.

jhardy66
02-04-2006, 11:31 PM
Excellent! Thank you!!! I have been trying, but still was having a hard time finding them...my calendar is marked down for Feb 28th now though. ;)

Tack
02-06-2006, 11:58 AM
I am in the process of getting my dealership set up with their company at this time. It will take a few days. If they still have them and you are interested email me at fatcatpaintball@hotmail and I can get one ordered in for you.