PDA

View Full Version : I think i just magg'ed out. (Maxed out.. get it?)

SpitFire1299
02-04-2006, 07:09 PM
Ive played with mags for about 4 years. But, I dont know how long it will be until i get a new one. I just recently sold a lot of mag stuff and am still working on selling it all. I bought a matrix(DM3) and bushmaster(B2k3) and ill see how it goes with 2 completley different guns.

Anyway.. my point is its sad that i would be leaving mags for a short time? I dont know.

Automaggot68
02-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the update?

peewee
02-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Sounds like your gun whoring!!! :D You will be back... We always come back.

master_alexander
02-04-2006, 07:40 PM
yea... if you do get away from mags you will want another one. trust me. happened to me. lol.

nate2k191
02-04-2006, 10:15 PM
im skipping the whole gun whoring phase and just finishing my emag off with a nice powder coating

Troen
02-04-2006, 11:16 PM
slut.

PnueMagger
02-05-2006, 03:24 AM
slut.

:spit_take :rofl:

SpitFire1299
02-05-2006, 11:47 AM
slut.
Thanks(owner of my emag). :D

Troen
02-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks(owner of my emag). :D
i havnt used my impulse since i got the emag. im a one company pirate. :argh: STD xmag body is coming next.

LorneCash
02-05-2006, 03:36 PM
i havnt used my impulse since i got the emag. im a one company pirate. :argh: STD xmag body is coming next.

I still have an impulse too... haven't touched the thing since I got my mag up and running. The thing was great when it worked, well other than the FSDO (first shot drop off). Someone told me to get an LPR that'll fix the drop off and it didn't... then I had to completely strip it out and regrease everything every time I played with it because of broken paint and crap. Even with the Eyes that gun sucked.

Now I own an X-Mag and absolutely love the thing. That gun doesn't chop even without the Eyes, and with the software I wrote (XMOD) it outshoots all my friends' Matrixs, Timmys, and Shockers. I still have one or two people swear to me that their ION is just as good and a lot cheaper but let's be honest. Seriously though the best thing I like about my Mags is that all I have to do is wipe them down and I'm done with the cleaning. That and when I get to the field I have one thing to adjust, the velocity and it takes me 2 min not 20 -90 min to figure out why the LPR isnt' working right... lol

Enjoy your heathen life and when you're ready to come back you'll have to beg for forgiveness and then buy an E-Mag (or X if you can find one).

Troen
02-05-2006, 05:51 PM
I still have an impulse too... haven't touched the thing since I got my mag up and running. The thing was great when it worked, well other than the FSDO (first shot drop off). Someone told me to get an LPR that'll fix the drop off and it didn't... then I had to completely strip it out and regrease everything every time I played with it because of broken paint and crap. Even with the Eyes that gun sucked.

Now I own an X-Mag and absolutely love the thing. That gun doesn't chop even without the Eyes, and with the software I wrote (XMOD) it outshoots all my friends' Matrixs, Timmys, and Shockers. I still have one or two people swear to me that their ION is just as good and a lot cheaper but let's be honest. Seriously though the best thing I like about my Mags is that all I have to do is wipe them down and I'm done with the cleaning. That and when I get to the field I have one thing to adjust, the velocity and it takes me 2 min not 20 -90 min to figure out why the LPR isnt' working right... lol

Enjoy your heathen life and when you're ready to come back you'll have to beg for forgiveness and then buy an E-Mag (or X if you can find one).
any idea when the new software controllers are coming?