PDA

View Full Version : is this bolt stick?

donalson
02-05-2006, 12:08 AM
just got my spydermag... classic valve, lvl10... fires fine for a bit while i'm ripping... then sudenly i'll get air dumping down the barrel... pulling the trigger does nothing... i have to turn the on/off ASA...

same thing happens when i catch the lvl10 w/ my finger in there...

is this bolt stick... if not whats is it?

thanks yet again from a new mag owner
mark

Cow hunter
02-05-2006, 12:58 PM
look down the feedneck, if the bolt is forward and stuck there, thats bolt skick

Sumthinwicked
02-06-2006, 02:50 AM
lol nice real nice answer make sure u have the air off and fire it one last time... befor looking in it ^^^^^ next u might wanna lube up the power tube o ring and clean the gun completely a shell could be causing it or ur lvl 10 reacting on a ball that almost broke if its not recocking could be just needs oil or 800 psi bottle hopefully thins helped this happened to me the o ring ended up lost i replaced it had issues then i saw on the stem (center bar) in my bolt the missing oring LOL pissed me off for a week before i found it gl man

11 Bravo
02-06-2006, 10:34 AM
How many shims do you have in the lvl 10? Try taking them out and see if that helps. Also check and make sure that your detents are not screwed in too far (if you have a ule body).

donalson
02-06-2006, 05:03 PM
upon further reading and reserch... looks like my issues are mosly related to trying to run a ULT on a classic lol go figure eh...

removed the ULT and the lvl10 is now working just fine... need to spend some time fine tunning it still though

i'm going to try a bit more to get the ULT working on this thing but i'm not holding my breath... for now this thing is rocking mechanicaly... if i can get the ULT working though i'll be golden for the spyder frame on it

thanks guys
mark

Sumthinwicked
02-06-2006, 07:44 PM
remember u can adjust the sear itself so when u graze the trigger ill fire do this by unscrewing it so the sear is longer gl on the project....