PDA

View Full Version : Which one to do?

AGDlover
02-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Alright one of my ongoing projects is a B2k4 I'm gonna make turn heads and rip thoughs heads off. To do this, first, I'm going to have DM5 electronics put in it(board, switch, maybe a trigger, eyes, harness the works). Next its kinda a thought at the moment is haveing it turtled. Now, I really havent recided which one to go with so this is where you guys come in. I want you guys to vote to tell me which one you like best. Now note, I did thease on my paint so dont complaine if they look like complete crap... I already know that.
Heres the Pics:

Turtle1: http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/34000/IMG_2706turtle2_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=34255)

Turtle2: http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/34000/IMG_2706turtle3_tn.JPG (http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=34256)

:cheers: :dance: :clap: :shooting:

ojhspyro89
02-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Leave it the hell alone.

Troen
02-05-2006, 10:04 PM
i dont see a difference in the two pictures

Munnin
02-05-2006, 10:04 PM
agreed, iv never liked any sort of turtle or half block... cockers or anything... and i just plain hate egos..

AGDlover
02-05-2006, 10:06 PM
i dont see a difference in the two pictures

The first one the part that is being milled is slightly forward the second one its Arced back to a point

Troen
02-05-2006, 10:12 PM
The first one the part that is being milled is slightly forward the second one its Arced back to a point
oh i see, i like the first one

camilion705
02-06-2006, 12:10 AM
#1 is best. Wow, you could go trayless with that and it would be sick.

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 12:13 AM
Go ahead, ruin ANOTHER marker.

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 12:16 AM
By the way.
You don't turtle A Bushmaster.
You turtle a cocker.

magman007
02-06-2006, 12:18 AM
a cocker is only turtled if turtle customs "turtles" it...

atm743
02-06-2006, 12:25 AM
turtle'ing a busy is worthless

but if you MUST do it ill go with the second one.

rkjunior303
02-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Why would you spend any money on a piece of crap like a B2K? I mean, c'mon.. Seriously. Those things are just a piece of junk, no matter what you try to slap onto it.

AGDlover
02-06-2006, 12:26 AM
#1 is best. Wow, you could go trayless with that and it would be sick.

cant do trayless due to the battery needing to be in there due to size ofDM5 board

AGDlover
02-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Why would you spend any money on a piece of crap like a B2K? I mean, c'mon.. Seriously. Those things are just a piece of junk, no matter what you try to slap onto it.

Because if i'm gonna have it laying around might as well make something half cool out of it

bunny5
02-06-2006, 12:41 AM

magman007
02-06-2006, 02:32 AM
cant do trayless due to the battery needing to be in there due to size ofDM5 board

because you know... dm's use trays right?

have you thought about modifying the frame or swapping frames completely? or how about this, why not sink a lot of money into the b2k, that you will never ever make back? why not spend the money on something worthwhile? because, in the long run, all you are doing is loweing the value of your bushy.

Troen
02-06-2006, 02:08 PM
why does it matter? someone made an automatic tallon, why not allow agd lover do his own project? he was just asking everyones opintion on which milling to do, not permission or reasons not to

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 02:10 PM
why does it matter? someone made an automatic tallon, why not allow agd lover do his own project? he was just asking everyones opintion on which milling to do, not permission or reasons not to

You're new here.
That's ok.

Troen
02-06-2006, 02:14 PM
You're new here.
That's ok.
me being new gives you permission for being a dick to agdlover because he called you an *******. sounds logical.

PumpPlayer
02-06-2006, 02:22 PM
I prefer #2, but I don't really know why you'd risk getting paint/dirt all insude the marker by taking the sidewalls down like that.

And besides, if you're trying to have a 'sleeper', you should keep the body completely stock.

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 03:00 PM
me being new gives you permission for being a dick to agdlover because he called you an *******. sounds logical.

:ninja: :eek: :confused: :(

rkjunior303
02-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Because if i'm gonna have it laying around might as well make something half cool out of it

I'm sorry, that's just a complete waste of money... I can think of much better things to do with your money.. Dare I suggest:

http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/10160000/10166448.jpg

mobsterboy
02-06-2006, 03:45 PM
:ninja: :eek: :confused: :(

how about this, Im not new, but even if i say something, bill(aka magman, aka your homolover) will just come in and say something about dm's and that everyone is dumb for wanting a custom marker as opposed to a custom marker. Face it, its like you guys cottle eachother a little too much. AGDLover can do what he wants, and im really wondering why the mods havent booted you. All you do is negative comments, mostly trying to start a flame war and very few times you are actually nice. You overassume, and you often treat ppl like noobs just cuz of their join date

The Action Figure
02-06-2006, 03:50 PM
how about this, Im not new, but even if i say something, bill(aka magman, aka your homolover) will just come in and say something about dm's and that everyone is dumb for wanting a custom marker as opposed to a custom marker. Face it, its like you guys cottle eachother a little too much. AGDLover can do what he wants, and im really wondering why the mods havent booted you. All you do is negative comments, mostly trying to start a flame war and very few times you are actually nice. You overassume, and you often treat ppl like noobs just cuz of their join date

haha homolover you talk like thats a bad thing

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 03:53 PM

I love your posts.
Can we be penpals?

AGDlover
02-06-2006, 05:22 PM
alright *****es heres the deal, I'm doing this because yea i know b2k's are crap and i cant get **** for it so you know what i might as well make it preform good if i'm gonna have it around. I also want it to be like everything else i own...One off and unique. You dont like that, thats fine. I'm just looking for some input on this milling. I already have a team mate that said he liked the idea enough that when he gets his bushy back from tryless and some other prototype stuff he's gonna have it done too. I thank all comments that were positive/ related to this thread. Thank you

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 05:24 PM
alright *****es heres the deal, I'm doing this because yea i know b2k's are crap and i cant get **** for it so you know what i might as well make it preform good if i'm gonna have it around. I also want it to be like everything else i own...One off and unique. You dont like that, thats fine. I'm just looking for some input on this milling. I already have a team mate that said he liked the idea enough that when he gets his bushy back from tryless and some other prototype stuff he's gonna have it done too. I thank all comments that were positive/ related to this thread. Thank you

If your teammate gets it too, it won't be one of a kind like you wanted.

Just Sayin.

AGDlover
02-06-2006, 05:29 PM
yea our body milling isnt the same i know that because hes going a different route with the turtle milling + mine will have a DM5 board eheheh

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Seriously though.
Its not turtle milling, stop it.

Also, HK RULES!@!!

SpecialBlend2786
02-06-2006, 05:36 PM

That was cute.

EDIT: I like the first style milling, but why don't you just find a way to put a predator board in it or something instead of a DM board?

AGDlover
02-06-2006, 05:37 PM
automaggot... I'd like it if you would please stop posting in my thread

Automaggot68
02-06-2006, 05:39 PM
automaggot... I'd like it if you would please stop posting in my thread

Ok.
But I dont love you anymore.

rkjunior303
02-06-2006, 06:08 PM
don't you just find a way to put a predator board in it or something instead of a DM board?

i dont even think it would fit, nor would it be compatible with the noid.

master_alexander
02-06-2006, 07:26 PM
leave it alone.

loose the angeled asa

get a halo

SpecialBlend2786
02-06-2006, 08:29 PM
i dont even think it would fit, nor would it be compatible with the noid.

well, what about the DM replacment boards that TAG has out? Or even a Proto Predetor board? Cause I know that Proto's and DM4/5's use the same 'noid

magman007
02-06-2006, 08:36 PM
why are we putting a different board in a sub par marker anyways? it isnt going to make it any better. Dm boards arent gods gift to programming...

AGDlover
02-06-2006, 11:08 PM
leave it alone.

loose the angeled asa

get a halo

Got a halo... No angled ASA... yet...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-08-2006, 09:29 PM
http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/10160000/10166448.jpg
lol now that was pretty funny

but guys, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all...

then again...

yea... ur an idiot. not only do you make threats to me over the internet, you won't even accept an invite to paintball with me to back your threats up. this idea is just another one of your many pointless ideas that won't work.

AGDlover
02-08-2006, 10:10 PM
wont work eh? Theres a working b2k4 with DM4 electronics on ICD owners

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-08-2006, 11:54 PM
too bad you'll never get urs to work

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 03:13 PM
lol says who? Its actualy pritty simple

Automaggot68
02-09-2006, 03:30 PM
lol says who? Its actualy pritty simple

Just like spelling

geekwarrior
02-09-2006, 03:33 PM
dont mind me

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-09-2006, 05:34 PM
lol give up on your arguement now when you have the chance agdlover

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 05:35 PM
who said i was argueing? :rolleyes:

warbeak2099
02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I say #1. You guys need to get a grip. There are tons of "halfblocked" bushys, defiants, bkos, etc out there. This isn't impossible or wierd or anything. Tons of people have done it.

Oh, and some people find it fun to tinker. That's why he's doing it. Jesus, just respect that for crying out loud. What a bunch of d-bags you guys are being. So close minded.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-09-2006, 07:01 PM
meet the kid, then you'll understand why i'm giving him a hard time

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 07:01 PM
I say #1. You guys need to get a grip. There are tons of "halfblocked" bushys, defiants, bkos, etc out there. This isn't impossible or wierd or anything. Tons of people have done it.

Oh, and some <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.qklinkserver.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=92&k=people%20find&st=1" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: people find'; self.ql_skeyphrase='people%20find'; if(window.event) self.ql_sevent=window.event.srcElement; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_doMouseOver(1)', 1000); self.ql_isOverLink=true; return true;" onclick="if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe(); self.ql_skeyphrase='people%20find'; window.status='Search for: people find';return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500); ">people find</a> it fun to tinker. That's why he's doing it. Jesus, just respect that for crying out loud. What a bunch of d-bags you guys are being. So close minded.

THANK YOU!! :cheers:

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 07:02 PM
meet the kid, then you'll understand why i'm giving him a hard time

And ur the one who straps a dog to his crotch, runs around with a flag in games? hmmm

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-09-2006, 07:16 PM
i still have that dog btw. anywho, the dog at least served a purpose. it protected my nads. the flag was more of a promotional stunt for AO-IL (and let me remind you that i wasn't the only one there playing with a flag). You however, attempt to act smart but fail miserably with your unreasonable logic and horrible grammer. I didn't mind that too much until you started making threats to me...unfortunately you decide to threaten me over something called the "internet", and when i offered you to carry out your threats you simply came up with another unreasonable and illogical excuse that made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

but lets try not to continue this hissy fit on the forums. i'm at ccp every thursday and sunday, if you have something to say say it to me there and not over american instant messenger.

now, back on topic. I think it's a waste of time and money what you're doing, leave the gun alone

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 07:19 PM
hmm... I was at CCP last thursday where were you?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-09-2006, 07:24 PM
ok fine you got me, very few exceptions due to school. how does sunday sound?

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 07:28 PM
I'm gonna be up at Crossfire problably with my Team on Sunday

I dont think I'll be at CCP for a few weeks

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-09-2006, 07:37 PM
lol that's the same excuse you gave me the last time "im going paintballing somewhere else now instead with my team"

AGDlover
02-09-2006, 07:38 PM
lol dude.. wanna ask my team mate? We pratice up at crossfire accrost the boarder my old team was praticeing at Oddessy fun world and besides we've been going to crossfire for Quite some time now