PDA

View Full Version : What to do recharging issues??

Wizzman
02-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Hey guys I have an automag rtp with warpfeed,lvl 10, xvalve, ult trigger, all the works but I just recently started having problems this past weekend with it. I played with it on sat all day and on the last game it would shoot about 4 shots then the trigger would go limp as if there was no air system on it. So I tood off the bottle screwed it back in and shot a couple moe shots them bam dead again. I have no idea what is causing this seeing that it was fine the whole day and nothing changed the last match. I have a crossfire 47/3000 tank and the nipple that screws in has a ding on it if that helps any. If you guys could give me some suggestions as to what may be causing this before I take it to the shop that would be great. Thanks...

-Wizz-

Sumthinwicked
02-06-2006, 02:30 AM
4 drops of oil in the asa before installing the bottle and in the valve itself fill the oil slot till it bubbles out the other side i would try that first if it doesnt work come back ask again

Rick927
02-06-2006, 10:13 AM
I had the same problem, all mine needed was a good inside cleaning and lots of oil.

Wizzman
02-06-2006, 11:37 AM
4 drops of oil in the asa before installing the bottle and in the valve itself fill the oil slot till it bubbles out the other side i would try that first if it doesnt work come back ask again

I put oil in it before I played at the field maybe I didn't put enough. THanks for your help guys I am gonna put some more oil and see what happens. One more thing what do you mean by putting oil in the oil slot? Sorry I don't know where that is...

-Wizz-

nevtangle
02-06-2006, 12:41 PM
I put oil in it before I played at the field maybe I didn't put enough. THanks for your help guys I am gonna put some more oil and see what happens. One more thing what do you mean by putting oil in the oil slot? Sorry I don't know where that is...

-Wizz-
You won't have one on an xvalve.

Wizzman
02-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Just installed my Chimera frame and didn'y know the valve was going to pop out. Well I just found out how to take me gun completely apart :). The valve shot out and I was like wtf did I do. ANyways cleaned it up piled the vale, aired it up and works great. Thanks for you guy's help...

Sumthinwicked
02-06-2006, 07:45 PM
np