PDA

View Full Version : Custom E/Xmag Selector Switch.

REDRT
02-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Does anyone still make custom selector switches for these markers? Seems to me Heather used to. Since She is gone was/is there anyone else? I spent some time searching with no luck. Just looking for some help.

GoblinGreen
02-07-2006, 06:46 AM
What would be very cool is if someone created one, which could lock into E mode.
If you look on the side by the selector switch there is a groove. Maybe a selector with that groove cut into it, then you would have a decent tourney lock. So you wouldn't be able turn back to M and get Hybrid mode.

REDRT
02-07-2006, 11:02 AM
I just would like to change out the black switch nob to something else. Colored plastic or aluminum.

Hexis
02-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Just to tease:

http://www.visi.com/~mjb/Paintball/TunaBladeGreenEMag.jpg

However, made it myself and have no real plans to produce them.

REDRT
02-07-2006, 11:18 AM
:clap: Now that is what I'm talking about. I guess that is what I'll have to do also. Nice green emag by the way. Green is my favorite color and yet I still haven't a green mag.

Jotsy
02-07-2006, 05:25 PM
about the tourney lock thing, a simple solution would be to drill and tap a small hole in the plastic selector switch. then put a grub screw in it so that it pushes up against the frame when you screw it in. mebe cut a small groove in the body to make it more effective.

you'd prob end up scratching the frame tho...

i do notice that there's a tapped hole in the frame right above the selector rod. so you can use that... but you need to take the body off to get to it... not really something i'd like to do quickly between games if my batt died...

meh, pay no attention to me :rolleyes:

behemoth
02-07-2006, 05:41 PM
take off the black plastic switch, and just put the screw in.

cut it down or put washers in it to fill the gap. Thats a viable tourney lock.

Hexis
02-07-2006, 05:58 PM
You would need washers or something, the entire cam could be pushed out if you only use the screw. Maybe a new cam would be a good option. It would just have the radius needed for e-mode. You would put in the normal one for selection ability.