PDA

View Full Version : TAC-ONE FPS Issue

tigerstorm
02-07-2006, 06:24 AM
Recently got my tac-one working but i noticed that my FPS was kinda low, some were around 220-230. After a while play i checked it again and got the same readings but with a 270 thrown in there.
Just wondering if anyone out there can help me get some help with this. I can tear appart my spider my im still learning the mag. Pretty sure that i do have a HPA tank, but not sure how to check, the guys at the store i got it from said it would work, but then they were also trying to tell me that CO2 would work with it.

Any help would be nice.

BigEvil
02-07-2006, 08:10 AM
The velocity adjuster is your friend. Turn it clock wise to increase your fps

There should be a manual with the gun that explains where it is, but to save time, it is the big silver thing with the 1/8 allen hole on the very back of the gun.

tigerstorm
02-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Ok, thanks man, kinda figured that was it just wanted to be sure.

rb211
02-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Make sure that you follow the RT chrono procedure found here http://www.airgun.com/rtchrono.shtml.

captian pinky
02-12-2006, 01:38 PM
whats a chrono?

jk guys chrono is my friend

wanna-b-ballin'
02-12-2006, 04:32 PM
to tell if you have an HPA tank, look to see if there is a little nipple that you hook a hose up to to fill it. watch the guy at the proshop/field fill it. or you can google it. or you can ask a paintballer that looks like he knows how to play at your field.