PDA

View Full Version : Considering my first AGD Marker

Pigpen
02-07-2006, 08:04 AM
Some help please before I make the decision and send the $$!

1. Can I put a single trigger on the Tac One? (I'm old and can't "Walk a trigger" for crap. I also learned to shoot in the army and a double feels unnatural) Cost?

2. Is the AGD RT Trigger available for the Tac One? Is it similar in function to that of the Tippmann RT?

3. The ULT Trigger? What does it do? What's an ULE body?

I will apologize in advance if these questions have been answered previously, but I couldn't see them when I was reading the posts.

Thanks

Pigpen

Dayspring
02-07-2006, 10:00 AM
1) You can't "walk" a double trigger on a mechanical. Trust me, double trigger is actually lighter- more leverage. Is it a cheap thing to do? Yes. Just grab a composite frame from the AGD store.

2) Tac one comes stock with an Xvalve which uses the RT technology. Does it work like the Tippmann one in that it will run away? No. Properly working, it's one shot/one pull, it just resets REAL fast. Can it be made to do the tippmann runaway? Yes, but that's not legal at many fields.

3) ULT is the ultra light trigger. Reduces pull weight from 3 pounds to 12 oz. ULE body is an all aluminum body. The Tac one is aluminum, but not as light as the ULE bodies, as it has more meat on it.

Some help please before I make the decision and send the $$!

1. Can I put a single trigger on the Tac One? (I'm old and can't "Walk a trigger" for crap. I also learned to shoot in the army and a double feels unnatural) Cost?

2. Is the AGD RT Trigger available for the Tac One? Is it similar in function to that of the Tippmann RT?

3. The ULT Trigger? What does it do? What's an ULE body?

I will apologize in advance if these questions have been answered previously, but I couldn't see them when I was reading the posts.

Thanks

Pigpen

Pigpen
02-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Thanks Dayspring!

I appreciate the help!

Can anyone reccomend a good vendor or source for AGD Markers and Parts?

Pigpen
out

Ace12GA
02-07-2006, 03:33 PM
http://store.airgun.com

Dayspring
02-07-2006, 06:27 PM
www.tunamart.com

www.themagsmith.com