PDA

View Full Version : Important Midwest Touney INFO

ShaolinMonkE
12-14-2001, 12:48 AM
December 15, 2001; " Cash Back Slugfest "
2-Man Open Tournament
Prizes- 80% of entry will be split, 1st Place 50%, 2nd Place 30%, Third Place 20%
Team Pre-Entry $50.00, $60.00 Day Of

816-842-2489
www.splatcity.net
info@splatcity.net

Cliffio
12-14-2001, 02:07 AM
damn, wish we could be there

but we will be there for the Jan. 12th
ksu team that is

do u know how many teams to expect?
also
what kind of field will we be playing on? is it airball?
thanks
Cliff
ksu paintball team

ShaolinMonkE
12-14-2001, 08:28 AM
Cliff:

Our 2 mans are usually HUGE. I dont know why. Is it easier not to pick up the third guy for a 3 man??!!?? As to field type we're not really sur yet whether or not our AIRBALL field will be put up for it.

How many teams are you guys bringing?

Cliffio
12-14-2001, 08:41 AM
well im talkin about the tourny on January 12th
its a 5 man right?

we are just bringin one team and a few extra guys

i had another question, we are pretty unexperienced(sp) but we play alot and have nice guns, will that make us bunp up in skill level?
or can we play down? it is our first tourney as a team (together)
just wondering

thanks alot
also, last time when i called no teams had signed up, i was just wondering, how many teams to expect and how long do u expect it to last, since it starts at 10pm,

thanks again
Cliff

ShaolinMonkE
12-14-2001, 09:41 PM
The only thing that can help you work as a team and to get better is practice. Also, my team go and has beer and tacos every sat night at a local joint round here. That helps you to get used to seeing how someone on your teams mentality is. But practice is the big thing.

The tourneys usually last until like 2 or 3 depending on number of teams. I dont really know why but we dont really ever have alot of pre registered teams. Maybe they are a bunch of procrastinators.???