PDA

View Full Version : emag sear and plunger problem

jarley77
02-10-2006, 03:21 AM
Well when i got my emag it never worked properly in manual mode. when i took the rail off the entire sear came out and detached from the plunger. well it looks like the guy messed with the sear because the trigger rod and the gap from the sear and the plunger is very messed up. it moves back and forth very easily and needs to be loctited. well i was just wondering how long the trigger rod should be and how to measure it. it was never long enough for the trigger to hit the rod and moves when firing. i have to idea where to measure from and what to do exactly. also how long it should be from the sear to the plunger. any help is greatly appreciated. or i may just sound like a idiot because i have no idea what i am talking about lol.

Tunaman
02-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Send it to me. I'll fix it. ;)

jarley77
02-10-2006, 01:50 PM
actually you currently have my buddies x mag. his name is steve is sn is mag master 04.
we have been trying to figure it out to get it to work properly but we are a little bit stumped

Tunaman
02-10-2006, 04:51 PM
You need calipers and red loctite. If you dont have those you are wasting your time. It needs to be close...

jarley77
02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
i emailed you tuna about fixing my gun let me know thanks alot