PDA

View Full Version : Ebay find... :D

Arstron
02-10-2006, 08:36 AM
If this was posted already, then I completly missed it and I will delete this thread.

Just found this on ebay, A "Smart Parts Automag RT cal .68/17.3mm Paint Gun" at first I thought it had the magic box on it, then I thought it was just to get more people to look at it, but the description says its a "Smart Parts,Airgun Designs Inc. Automag RT cal .68/17.3mm Paint Gun. Serial Number RT05.602 DYE." Maybe its becuse I only got 3 hours of sleep, but its pretty funny if you ask me!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Smart-Parts-Automag-RT-cal-68-17-3mm-Paint-Gun_W0QQitemZ7216806060QQcategoryZ108181QQrdZ1QQcm dZViewItem

NeoApollo
02-10-2006, 10:26 AM
D00D! Not only is it SP and AGD, it's also DYE. Look at the sticker on the side! :rolleyes:

WARPED1
02-10-2006, 10:35 AM
That guys dumb, or perhaps he's throwing in Smart Parts for search reasons. SP guns are very popular in the real world, just not AO. Nice Classic RT though.

Automaggot68
02-10-2006, 12:15 PM
That guys dumb, or perhaps he's throwing in Smart Parts for search reasons. SP guns are very popular in the real world, just not AO. Nice Classic RT though.

It's too bad that they're not that popular in the fake world though :(

Vex
02-10-2006, 12:16 PM
It's from a pawn shop. The seller most likely barely knows what it is.

Arstron
02-10-2006, 01:16 PM
It's from a pawn shop. The seller most likely barely knows what it is.

Good call, I never did look at the guys name.

NeoApollo
02-10-2006, 01:19 PM
That guys dumb, or perhaps he's throwing in Smart Parts for search reasons.Actually, there is a SP sticker on the left side. You can see it in the picture showing the tank, without the tank cover. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to think it's an SP gun.

I just realized, he put DYE in the serial number, probably due to that DYE sticker on the right side. :spit_take

Normally I wouldn't laugh at a guy because he didn't know his marker, but it's obvious he didn't do any research into the product he was selling (past reading the marker's laser engraving and stickers).

WARPED1
02-10-2006, 02:08 PM
Actually, there is a SP sticker on the left side. You can see it in the picture showing the tank, without the tank cover. It wouldn't be a stretch for him to think it's an SP gun.

I just realized, he put DYE in the serial number, probably due to that DYE sticker on the right side. :spit_take

Normally I wouldn't laugh at a guy because he didn't know his marker, but it's obvious he didn't do any research into the product he was selling (past reading the marker's laser engraving and stickers).
I missed the DYE sticker.