PDA

View Full Version : cphillip

magc68
12-14-2001, 11:12 AM
is it just me or has phil not been posting as much. i havent seen anything form him in a while. whats up?

Cliffio
12-14-2001, 11:15 AM
its just you

no, now that u say that, seems like it, whats up wit dat?
:)

maybe he has a real job, or a family or a life, any of those reasons could be the one, or a combination of all of them:)
im just bored alot, thats why i spam, errr umm post

wyn1370
12-14-2001, 11:42 AM
oh where, oh where has our Uncle Phil gone?
Where oh where did he go?

well it says he was here yesterday, so maybe we shouldn't be worried yet.

cphilip
12-14-2001, 02:01 PM
Awwww...ya missed me? Ain't that sweet! I'm gonna cry. Thanks for noticing guys. Love you too!

well...not in a Gay way or nuthin...Not that there is anything wrong with that! I should shut up now... ;)

Got a lot of stuff going on the last three or four days. Just have had to get on and check things and get off the last three days. My Brother in Law was down and had some family problems to deal with. Not had much time. But by the first of the week will be back to posting more.

Cliffio
12-14-2001, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
maybe he has a real job, or a family or a life, any of those reasons could be the one, or a combination of all of them:)

damn, sure did call that

wyn1370
12-14-2001, 02:20 PM
don't worry about it Uncle Phil. I took care of the birthday bands for you while you where out.

cphilip
12-14-2001, 02:52 PM
Right on Cliffio!!! Sometimes I wish I realy didn't have a life. It interferes with my not having one and coming here! ;)

Knew I could count on you wyn1370.

:rolleyes:

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Awwww...ya missed me? Ain't that sweet! I'm gonna cry. Thanks for noticing guys. Love you too!

well...not in a Gay way or nuthin...Not that there is anything wrong with that! I should shut up now... ;)
lol, funny :D. Welcome back Uncie Phil! Do you mind if I call you Uncie Phil? Uncle sounds so formal lol.

ENDO!

cphilip
12-14-2001, 03:11 PM
Uncle sounds like a dirty old man...HEY!... well maybe its accurate...;)

wyn1370
12-14-2001, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by MajorDamage

lol, funny :D. Welcome back Uncie Phil! Do you mind if I call you Uncie Phil? Uncle sounds so formal lol.

ENDO!

it's more of a term of endearment. like that good friend of the family that everybody calls uncle or aunt.

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 03:16 PM
lol, it was a joke. Uncie Phil sounds funnier though lol. Why isn't anyone calling <B>ME</B> Uncle(or UNCIE) Phil!? Did anyone forget that my real name is Phillip? Why dosn't anyone think I am a great friend of the family!?!?!?! lol :D:D:D!

ENDO!

wyn1370
12-14-2001, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by MajorDamage
lol, it was a joke. Uncie Phil sounds funnier though lol. Why isn't anyone calling <B>ME</B> Uncle(or UNCIE) Phil!? Did anyone forget that my real name is Phillip? Why dosn't anyone think I am a great friend of the family!?!?!?! lol :D:D:D!

ENDO!

let me explain that one better. it's like your parents good friend who's been around so long he has become part of the family.
And my little sister is older than you, how could you possibly be my unlce? :confused:

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370

And my little sister is older than you, how could you possibly be my unlce? :confused:
LOL, I guess you don't know how an Uncle works hehe. Say your grandparents had a kid when you were 10. He'd be your uncle and you would be 10 years older than him ;). I knew someone who had like 5 neices and nephews and I believe they were all grown when she was born. So I could be your Uncle lol. :D:D

ENDO!

wyn1370
12-14-2001, 03:36 PM
had two buddies in college who where like this. my one buddy was two years older than my other buddy who was his uncle. so yes it could happen, but I'll save the term Uncle for cphilip. besides I was trying to get him to change his title to Uncle Phil instead of Cutest Moderator (even if it is fun to rip on him for it).

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
had two buddies in college who where like this. my one buddy was two years older than my other buddy who was his uncle. so yes it could happen, but I'll save the term Uncle for cphilip. besides I was trying to get him to change his title to Uncle Phil instead of Cutest Moderator (even if it is fun to rip on him for it).
Hehe ok. That works.

ENDO!

cphilip
12-14-2001, 04:50 PM
I knew a guy from Alabama that was his own Uncle. Family tree didn't have but one branch...

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
I knew a guy from Alabama that was his own Uncle. Family tree didn't have but one branch...
LOL! Ever see that movie "The Stupids"? I'm my own Grandpa! lol. I'm in Tennessee right now, so there is some inbread peoples here too lol.

ENDO!

unseenunheard
12-14-2001, 07:45 PM
yes she's my cousin, but she's still a woman and since she stopped dating my brother she's available. ;) j/k