PDA

View Full Version : DevilMag question

free_ski
02-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Is it possiable to get a devilmag with a gas through rail set up simillar to the RT classic. I'm really trying to find an excuse to get a mag but I cant stand the hose from the valve to the asa or to the drop forward. I want to get a DevilMag with a Karta Body and Rail on it and I'm not sure how the hose routing works. Please give me good news and help me get out of the shocker, cocker, angle, timmy world.. Thanks alot!

Nick

11 Bravo
02-13-2006, 04:00 PM
I dont think you can do that.
Why dont you just run the hose to the rear of the gun from the left side of the asa to the right side of the valve. I use macro line and you hardly notice the hose. Looks alot better than how most run it on the right side.

superfreakmabsta
02-14-2006, 10:45 AM
good luck even getting one, i have been waiting 8 months now for mine.

Vex
02-14-2006, 11:09 AM
I dont think you can do that.
Why dont you just run the hose to the rear of the gun from the left side of the asa to the right side of the valve. I use macro line and you hardly notice the hose. Looks alot better than how most run it on the right side.
I don't think that you understand what he's asking. He doesn't want just one piece of line running from the valve to his tank, like this:
http://www.dropshots.com/photos/17363/20051229/192606.jpg

Yes, with a Devil Mag you will be able to run your line, whether it's macro or SS, from the valve to a gas through grip to a bottomline ASA or reg.
Similar to this:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/Mafixstealth/Picture023.jpg

Am I correct?

11 Bravo
02-14-2006, 11:30 AM
No, he was asking about a gas thru rail.
I also cant stand the hose running on the side of the gun. It takes away from the looks, but if you run macro line from behind the gun going from the left side of the asa to the right side of the valve you hardly notice it. It looks much better. :D

free_ski
02-14-2006, 02:25 PM
^
Exactly, I'm looking to go with gas through the rail. I've decided to just build a mag myself even though my smarts on mags isnt the best (i was a cocker guy). I just want it to be super super light and electronic. Perhaps the logic frame but I hear those are hard to come by.

Nick

11 Bravo
02-14-2006, 03:08 PM
If you want super fast performance get a Hyperframe and put a Mini Morlock/Predator in it. :shooting: