PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if/where you can get Vents replacement lens

hitech
12-14-2001, 01:12 PM
I have an old pair of vents that I want to keep but need a new lens.
Thanks in advance. :)

Hexis
12-14-2001, 01:16 PM
IIRC those Vents have been pulled because of saftey reasons.

krafty
12-14-2001, 01:19 PM
I don't believe anyone is making lenses for Vents anymore... which is sad, because they were such cool masks. Most fields won't let you play with your old ones, either, because of safety issues with the lenses being too old.

Cliffio
12-14-2001, 01:22 PM
what is a vent??
got any pics?
cause i sure dont know what u talkin about

Cliff

hitech
12-14-2001, 02:56 PM
Vents are a type (brand?) of goggles. They are probably before your time. :D

Muzikman
12-14-2001, 03:03 PM
I saw lenses for Vents Rage some place, but right now can not rememeber where. I love those masks...the Preditors where better than the Rage IMO.

BTW...the mask in this pictureis the Vents Rage.
http://pittsburgh-music.com/paintball/zapiao98/images/Muzik1.jpg

hitech
12-14-2001, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
I saw lenses for Vents Rage some place, but right now can not rememeber where.

Come on, you gotta remember. Try!! I really want a replacement lens. Any idea if lens for another mask will work? You gotta help me out!!

Tack
12-14-2001, 03:55 PM
I don't think I have seen anyone not like the Vents. I love my set. I ended up serching the message bords and forums until I found someone who had some lenses. Other then that, Try Ebay or some of the other auction sites.

PS. Please try to remember Muzik, I would live to get several sets of lenses so I don't have to worry about mine getting broken.

ProjectMag
12-14-2001, 04:18 PM
Last time I was at my local store (a while ago), they had replacement lenses for Vents goggles. I'll check next time I go and might pick you up one if the price is right. :D

hitech
12-14-2001, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ProjectMag
Last time I was at my local store (a while ago), they had replacement lenses for Vents goggles.

What store would that be? Do they have a web site, or could I call them?

ProjectMag
12-14-2001, 04:48 PM
That would be ICU Paintball in Des Moines, IA

They have a website where you will find a phone number. What's this info worth to you? Just kidding......the website is www.icupaintball.com I'm not gonna guarantee they'll have the lenses, I'm just saying I saw them there at one time. LMK what you find out.

hitech
12-14-2001, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ProjectMag
That would be ICU Paintball in Des Moines, IA
LMK what you find out.

Tunaman
12-14-2001, 05:04 PM
Tunaman to the rescue! I have 3 sets of Clear Single lenses for the Vents Rage. They will fit the Predator also. They are Brand new in the package. 15.00 each is what I paid for them. Lemme know:D

hitech
12-14-2001, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
Tunaman to the rescue! I have 3 sets of Clear Single lenses for the Vents Rage. They will fit the Predator also. They are Brand new in the package. 15.00 each is what I paid for them. Lemme know:D

I want 'em. How much you want and what do I need to do to get them. I will email you also.

Thanks! :D