PDA

View Full Version : A few AGD Tac-One Questions

-Commander-
02-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey all,

I just got my Tac-One in today and took a good long look at it, and decided to completely take it apart (terrible thing to do now that I look back upon it) and I have a few questions to ask that may make me sound pretty dumb and new, but here it goes anyway...

1. I noticed on my rail that the Gas-Through Grip is locked in one position, I thought you were able to slide the grip to the front and back of the marker as you so choose? What's the deal? Do I need to buy an after-market rail to have this feature? And if so, which one would it be that fits the Tac-One's profile the closest?

2. On my valve (which I managed to take apart half-way) it just says 'X' on it, were as the new ones coming from AGD say the full 'X-Valve' on them, does this mean I don not have the latest technology/valve or something?

3. If I were to hold the trigger back when gassed-up, what kind of firing would I get? Spurts, full-auto, what?

*More questions are on there way in the future, just these few I need answered currently. Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

-Commander-
02-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Another question...

4. What is with the red and brass colored springs? As well as all these little brass-fittings and tiny washers? What do they do, where are they supposed to go, and anything else would help me out...

Thanks,
-Commander-

MisterBones25
02-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey all,

I just got my Tac-One in today and took a good long look at it, and decided to completely take it apart (terrible thing to do now that I look back upon it) and I have a few questions to ask that may make me sound pretty dumb and new, but here it goes anyway...

1. I noticed on my rail that the Gas-Through Grip is locked in one position, I thought you were able to slide the grip to the front and back of the marker as you so choose? What's the deal? Do I need to buy an after-market rail to have this feature? And if so, which one would it be that fits the Tac-One's profile the closest?

2. On my valve (which I managed to take apart half-way) it just says 'X' on it, were as the new ones coming from AGD say the full 'X-Valve' on them, does this mean I don not have the latest technology/valve or something?

3. If I were to hold the trigger back when gassed-up, what kind of firing would I get? Spurts, full-auto, what?

*More questions are on there way in the future, just these few I need answered currently. Any info would be great!

Thanks,
-Commander-

1. to slide the va back and forth you will need an aftermarket rail or get your current rail milled. rouge in the b/s/t forums can hook you up.

2. all you're missing out on is a diffrent lazer engraving, otherwise the valves are exactly the same.

3. your tac is compleatly semi. one shot, one pull. if you have ult you can tune it to bounce off your finger acting similar to full auto.

4. those are parts to your levle ten. there is a guide to tuneing your levle ten on the main page.

hope that helps.

-Commander-
02-14-2006, 09:28 PM
1. to slide the va back and forth you will need an aftermarket rail or get your current rail milled. rouge in the b/s/t forums can hook you up.

2. all you're missing out on is a diffrent lazer engraving, otherwise the valves are exactly the same.

3. your tac is compleatly semi. one shot, one pull. if you have ult you can tune it to bounce off your finger acting similar to full auto.

4. those are parts to your levle ten. there is a guide to tuneing your levle ten on the main page.

hope that helps.
Great, that cleared up alot of stuff, you've been very helpful! But this only leads me to two more questions...

1. What after market rails allow the adjustments like I previuosly stated? Would a Wing-Less Tac-Rail do the trick?

2. Is there an after-market ASA grip adapter that would allow the free adjustments on the rail (because mine right now just has two small holes in it for one stationary position)? Or do I have to send that in to be modded as well?

Thanks,
-Commander-

MisterBones25
02-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Great, that cleared up alot of stuff, you've been very helpful! But this only leads me to two more questions...

1. What after market rails allow the adjustments like I previuosly stated? Would a Wing-Less Tac-Rail do the trick?

2. Is there an after-market ASA grip adapter that would allow the free adjustments on the rail (because mine right now just has two small holes in it for one stationary position)? Or do I have to send that in to be modded as well?

Thanks,
-Commander-

all of rougs rails have a slot that go from the front of the rail to where the gripframe ataches, so you can slide and lock in your curent verticle adapter. the wingles tac rail would be perfect for your set up.

-Commander-
02-14-2006, 09:40 PM
all of rougs rails have a slot that go from the front of the rail to where the gripframe ataches, so you can slide and lock in your curent verticle adapter. the wingles tac rail would be perfect for your set up.
So either Rouge's rails or the Wing-Less Tac-Rail have the adjustable slots?

And my foregrip has two small screws diagnol from each other, is this what everyone has and has been using to mount to those adjustable slots?

Thanks,
-Commander-

A-Tach-One
02-15-2006, 01:25 AM
Just to clear up something, if you got this marker new, the wingless Tac Rail is what comes on the Tac-One. It is the rail that is on your gun now. RPG rails have an adjustable front slot and rear slot. I suggest the RPG Recon rail, it is dust black, it has an adjustable front grip slot and a rear accessory slot. www.Themagsmith.com or www.tunamart.com are a couple places to get these rails. Congrats on the Tac. :cheers:

Vex
02-15-2006, 03:50 AM
This is the latest incarnation of the X Valve. They all have just an "X" on them.
Your valve is new, don't worry about it. ;)

-Commander-
02-15-2006, 05:49 AM
Great, guys, thanks for the info!

Thanks,
-Commander-