PDA

View Full Version : ACE Board

DevilSpawned
02-14-2006, 09:09 PM
I was just wondering is it still possible to find an ACE board anywhere?

sean33
02-14-2006, 09:11 PM
sry man good luck finding one they dont make them no more..... :( they should tho u might get lucky and find one floating around

DevilSpawned
02-14-2006, 09:20 PM
do I really need it though?

Tao
02-14-2006, 09:32 PM
do I really need it though?

If you have a lvl10 and a warp...no. The warp will feed fast enough and for the times you forget to turn your hopper on and the warp isn't getting fed the lvl 10 will save you :P

With some cash you can get a custom eye intall into a ule body.

Rudz
02-14-2006, 11:37 PM
ule bodies and dc is going to be be milling kartas fro break beam eyes soon, in the process..they also will be working on eye covers.., that will match the body lines...ok you can breathe now..just breathe..its ok..i know it alot at once...do i dare mention x mod r is it too much... :shooting:

REDRT
02-14-2006, 11:40 PM
ule bodies and dc is going to be be milling kartas fro break beam eyes soon, in the process..they also will be working on eye covers.., that will match the body lines...ok you can breathe now..just breathe..its ok..i know it alot at once...do i dare mention x mod r is it too much... :shooting:

Who is DC?

buzzboy
02-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Destructive Customs I would guess.

REDRT
02-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Destructive Customs I would guess.
Ok, thanks. I know things like USA or AGD, but DC just didn't ring a bell with me.

SummaryJudgement
02-15-2006, 10:50 AM

X-mod? Please explain. Could I possibly have reason to spend more money on automags? ;)

11 Bravo
02-15-2006, 11:08 AM
X-mod? Please explain. Could I possibly have reason to spend more money on automags? ;)

For E/X Mags, check it out: http://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=185314&page=5&pp=30 :shooting:

Little_Ho
02-15-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey maybe that helps.

I contact AGD for an ACE Board. They told me that the Manufacture is not making them anymore. The only way to get them making some would be to order hundrets.

Thats what I found out because iam looking for a ACE my self.

But i have another question for all of you.

You can get a Angle WASd with ACE. Is that the same Board or Iam wrong.

Thanks

Little_Ho

StygShore
02-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Why not get someone to make a mount for bounce beam eyes to sit in the rail assembly?

You can probably get a one-off done, bounce beam eyes are 10.00 from Scenariodreams or Compulsive and LUKE has a little experience milling a slot in the bottom of the mag bodies :)

Styg

Rudz
02-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Why not get someone to make a mount for bounce beam eyes to sit in the rail assembly?

You can probably get a one-off done, bounce beam eyes are 10.00 from Scenariodreams or Compulsive and LUKE has a little experience milling a slot in the bottom of the mag bodies :)

Styg

destructive customs..

DevilSpawned
02-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Well guys i didnt want to jump the gun and say I had one but today I went to AGD and picked up my new X-mag. Thats the reason why I asked about the ace board. Dave had 5 he was trying to get up and running for me last week so!!!!! I have to do without for now I guess . I was like a gitty little school girl all day today, I'll post pics soon I hope.