PDA

View Full Version : Quick Paintball Storage Question.

Nate129
02-15-2006, 03:34 PM
A few days in my pods won't hurt them, will it? I am just trying to pack for a trip this weekend, and it would be A LOT easier to have them in pods than getting crushed in their bags...

marpat
02-15-2006, 04:29 PM
A few days in my pods won't hurt them, will it? I am just trying to pack for a trip this weekend, and it would be A LOT easier to have them in pods than getting crushed in their bags...

if you have space in your bag for a few extra pods i would dump some of them into the spare ones because they tend to dimple when packed in tightly. giving them space would allow them to roll around.

nyarlathotep
02-15-2006, 07:13 PM
paintballs LOVE water. you gotta get a gallon jug, fill it with paintballs, and then water. makes them better :D

(joking)

but yeah, they should be fine, as long as they arent packed too tight.

sean33
02-15-2006, 07:17 PM
just make sure you shake ur pods so the balls will rotate so they wont worp...do it like once awille...they will be fine.. :D

neppo1345
02-15-2006, 07:49 PM
just make sure you shake ur pods so the balls will rotate so they wont worp...do it like once awille...they will be fine.. :D

Wut r p8ntb@ll$?

nyarlathotep
02-15-2006, 09:18 PM
yeah, you really do have to rotate your balls once in a while, the warpage can really get "out of hand"

Nate129
02-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Okay, so let me get this straight:

I definitely need to keep and eye on my balls, because they might warp. :tard: I also need to make sure they are loose in their pods, otherwise said warping and dimple-ing will occur. :eek:

Should I just shake the pods, or do I need to get "hands-on" and handle my balls directly? :confused:

Thanks for the help guys!!! ;)

marpat
02-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Okay, so let me get this straight:

I definitely need to keep and eye on my balls, because they might warp. :tard: I also need to make sure they are loose in their pods, otherwise said warping and dimple-ing will occur. :eek:

Should I just shake the pods, or do I need to get "hands-on" and handle my balls directly? :confused:

Thanks for the help guys!!! ;)

:clap: :wow: :D :p :) :hail:

nice... lolz

nyarlathotep
02-15-2006, 09:42 PM
first you need to get some experience handling the balls - an inexperienced hand could pop one, and then the rest would be ruined and all hell would break loose. once you are experienced, you might train an apprentice, or hire someone to do that for you, a precious few are kindly enough to handle your balls carefully, and treat them with the respect they deserve.