PDA

View Full Version : I live in South eastern NH.

gdesch23
02-17-2006, 07:32 PM
What are the good fields to play? Is anyone on this forum live in that area?

slade
02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
What are the good fields to play? Is anyone on this forum live in that area?
in the summer go to canobie paintball. they have great woodsball fields, and an xball and speedball field. the woodsball fields might be open in the winter, im not sure, you could check that out, but i know the airball is taken down.

than205
02-17-2006, 08:44 PM
We'll there's OSG in Barnstead. Best terrain in the state. Multiple fields for example a western town, woods, castle, urban town, speedball and more.

Then there's Adventure Games in Weare.

Then there's a bunch in Mass. One indoor place I've heard of is Planet Paintball in Lawrence(?).

Feel free to PM with questions if you like.

slade
02-17-2006, 08:50 PM
We'll there's OSG in Barnstead. Best terrain in the state. Multiple fields for example a western town, woods, castle, urban town, speedball and more.

Then there's Adventure Games in Weare.

Then there's a bunch in Mass. One indoor place I've heard of is Planet Paintball in Lawrence(?).

Feel free to PM with questions if you like.
in NH id suggest canobie paintball.

in massachusetts, for indoor head to boston paintball or planet paintball, outdoor maynard paintball or if woodsball is more your thing, friendly fire or fox 4 in upton.

Pacifist_Farmer
02-18-2006, 07:18 AM
fox 4 is great but thats 1hour+ for most locations just inside the NH border, give canobie a try

hobbesTZ
02-18-2006, 12:47 PM
Here's a list of fields in NH...

http://www.pbreview.com/fields/31/

I'd definately check out OSG. Canboie is popular but I've never been there. Adventure Games is entirely woods orientated, I don't really care for it. Owens Farm (if it's even still around) lets you BYOP. Vindico (which is probably way too far away) isn't bad, the guy that runs it is a pretty coo guy. As far as indoors goes I've been to Planet several times and that's not bad either, though they only have one good field. The last two friday's they've offered free air/entry but you have to buy their field paint which I can safely say has sucked about as bad as anything I've ever used.

shartley
02-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Here's a list of fields in NH...

http://www.pbreview.com/fields/31/

I'd definately check out OSG. Canboie is popular but I've never been there. Adventure Games is entirely woods orientated, I don't really care for it. Owens Farm (if it's even still around) lets you BYOP. Vindico (which is probably way too far away) isn't bad, the guy that runs it is a pretty coo guy. As far as indoors goes I've been to Planet several times and that's not bad either, though they only have one good field. The last two friday's they've offered free air/entry but you have to buy their field paint which I can safely say has sucked about as bad as anything I've ever used.
Adventure Games is not entirely woods oriented. They have many fields, check out their site for pictures. Yes, the fields are located in the woods, but that does not make them “woods oriented”.

http://www.agpaintball.com

But I do warn they run a tight ship. Which I like, but some don’t.

cougar20th
02-18-2006, 01:02 PM
the ones i can think of within NH or a hour or so south of the boarder into mass are
OSG, Barnstead NH
Canabie Paintball, Windham NH
Adventure Games, Weare NH
Planet Paintball, Lawerance MA (indoor)
Mill City, Lowell Ma (indoor)
Boston Paintball, Somerville Ma (indoor)

Theres probably others

Munnin
02-18-2006, 06:25 PM
personaly i play at Adventure games, if your ever there, look for the 8fingered kid, thats me :headbang:

RusskiX
02-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Depending on where you live and what style of play you prefer...

OSG is a good mix, with a decent airball field and lots of variety for their woods courses. Very friendly and reasonably priced.

Adventure Games is my home field. I've been playing there for 14 years and I have to respectfully disagree with Shartley. They are woods oriented; they recently put some inflatables in two of their wooded fields, but they probably wont appeal to your typical speedballer since the fields are not open, level, and they have trees mixed in. They are also slightly higher priced, but do have some great fields.

Canobie is also a decent mix with several air fields and lots of woods courses. I prefer the woods courses at OSG and AG for variety of terrain, but they do provide choices. Prices are also slighty higher, comparable to AG and I tend to find a lot more wipers there than other fields unfortunately.

Planet is indoor and has already been noted has one decent field. Prices are fine and its obviously speedball oriented.

Haven't been to Mill City, so I can't comment. And its been ages since I've been to Boston, so no comment there.

Like Hobbes suggested, check out www.pbreview.com and give them all a try as they all have their own feel and personality. Good luck.