PDA

View Full Version : Two Michigan Fields

Aslan
02-17-2006, 09:37 PM
There's a couple fields I'm interested in playing at and was wondering if anybody out threre in AO has played at these fields:

Crossfire Creek, St. Clair
and
RJ Perfromance, Davison

Both look really affordable and seem to be BYOP...BIG plus in my book. :clap: :clap:

Pha|anx
02-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Let me know when you plan to head to Crossfire. I have been wanting to go check that place out.

Aslan
02-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Let me know when you plan to head to Crossfire. I have been wanting to go check that place out.

I'm definitely going to check it out this season...unless I blow all my "fun money" on big games at Hell Survivors. My "tentative" paintballing schedule is to hit Lone Wolf West in March or April. Then play at Hell Survivors in May...and try to play in both the Monster Game and Tippmann Challenge. But if I can squeeze a couple more in before fall...Crossfire Creek is on top of the list...followed by the 2 fields over in Ontario I was thinking of trying or maybe that RJ Performance Paintball up in Davison.

If gas goes up again this summer, I might be stuck going to Lonewolf East because it's the only field less than 15 miles from me...but I hope not because I'm in no real hurry to go back there...would like to sample some different fields... :ninja:

WGP_Player8
02-27-2006, 04:03 PM
Hey a great place is in Flint, Its called The Bunker its a Reball place, Its 35 bucks all day air and all the reballs you can shoot, The sessions are 4 hours. Check it out

sig11
02-27-2006, 06:03 PM
RJ is the best field I've played at around here. (Flint-Detroit area) They're all really helpful and friendly. They've got two (sometimes 3) nice fields and a woodsey field. Usually the folks there are more interested in playing woods than on the airball though if that bothers you.

Aslan
05-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Well, I finally made it to Lonewolf West and it was great. I almost liked it better than Hell Survivors!

As far as RJ Performance...I talked to a guy at Lonewolf West who has played there and he said taht the problems with RJs was it was much more costly than Lonewolf and recently was really focused on speedball rather than woodsball. That made me have second thoughts about heading out there...I probably will anyways...just to try it though...but I'd hate to get all the way there and have to play on an airball field all friggin day! :cry:

I'm planning on trying an outback field called "Last Rites" either this weekend or in June. It's in Columbiaville, MI. It's either free or $5...I can't remember. Last Sunday they drew 30-40 people...a decent turnout for an outback field.

After that...it's Monster Game in July (22nd and 23rd) at Hell Survivors.

I'd like to follow that up with Tippmann vs. World in September...but I probabaly won't have the cash for another big game unless I have field paint left over from the Monster Game...might either try Crossfire Creek or RJs in September instead if I don't do T vs W.

If I don't play at Tippmann vs. World...maybe I'll play once more at Hell Survivors later in the year...open play. Allthough last year me and my buddies went ther in Novemnber and they sold us this nasty end of the season paint (FPO!) and it was miserable. It was like shooting the old Brass Eagle paint that you could by in those plastic containers...it was that bad! :mad:

paintman1234
05-25-2006, 06:15 PM
i dont know if anyone of you have heard of this place in jackson called prison city paintball
but i went down there for a tourney last weekend.

Its a small wood/barrel bunkers feild plus a woods by jackson with a trailor set up for a proshop

They had there first 5man every and it didnt go to bad asides from the late start
my team took 3rd and got $250, first place got $650 so not bad for only 7 teams
the compotition was pretty easy so dont bring your psp/nppl team down but I belive there having a 3man july 18th or something like that just to let you all know

Aslan
07-13-2006, 05:24 PM
RJ is the best field I've played at around here. (Flint-Detroit area) They're all really helpful and friendly. They've got two (sometimes 3) nice fields and a woodsey field. Usually the folks there are more interested in playing woods than on the airball though if that bothers you.

What's the deal with RJ's website? I try to go there and it directs me to some weird url website. Great, now I can't figure out what the pricing and stuff is. Does anyone have their phone number?