PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion.

ABTOCMEPTb
02-18-2006, 03:50 PM
I am selling Nasty Typhoon and I got offer to trade it for this marker. In your opinion how much can it cost now and how good this marker is. Below the picture is owner's description of the marker. The only downfall so far is that he offered trade but doesnt want to send his marker first.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/9922/20003vm.th.jpg (http://img112.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20003vm.jpg)

This is one of few black proteam products miro e 2000 emag it has a micro emag matching serial number valve with level ten a armson rifled barrel an extra battery pack and battery It has the 1.37 board settings that allows you three and 6 round burst also for 20.00 you can have the board flashed to whatever setting you want I kept it the same to keep it all original. I have the car charger for it that I will include also I will include the brand new empire reloader b.

Chaos_Theory!
02-18-2006, 03:54 PM
Arent Typhoons pretty expensive and rare (like $800)?

Asuming so he would def have to add in the deal. Its a stock micro emag, it doesnt have an xvalve or anything. You can usually get those for like 600 or so, prob less.

ABTOCMEPTb
02-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Yeah new NT stock cost 910. And with all upgrades is well above 1K. Thanks for a quick reply!.

Chaos_Theory!
02-18-2006, 04:00 PM
No prob man.

The other guy will def have to add in the deal. The micro emag is prob worth somewhere between 500 and good and your fun is worth a lot more than that. Like i said before the gun isnt even flashed and he wants to charge you to have it done (which is rediculous considering how much more your gun is worth). It also doesnt have an xvalve. Theres nothing really special about micro emags that makes them worth a lot. If you found someoen interested in your typhoon you could get a really nice cutom Emag or maybe even an xmag.

ABTOCMEPTb
02-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Yeah that is what I am aiming for AGD emag. Either trade or to buy new from AGD.

I just got tac-one from AGD and my wife is all over it. So I have to now find a way to buy something for myself.

Chaos_Theory!
02-18-2006, 04:06 PM
lol

Well i hope you find what your looking for. Tell that kid unless he adds a lot he doesnt have a chance.

Check out the marker section here on AO, there are a number of people selling emags and xmags.

Lohman446
02-18-2006, 06:13 PM
This is one of few black proteam products miro e 2000 emag it has a micro emag matching serial number valve with level ten a armson rifled barrel an extra battery pack and battery It has the 1.37 board settings that allows you three and 6 round burst also for 20.00 you can have the board flashed to whatever setting you want I kept it the same to keep it all original. I have the car charger for it that I will include also I will include the brand new empire reloader b.

:rofl: I find it funny when people portray there all black marker (base anno) as being special because its all black. I would put that value of that marker between $400 and $500 plus about another $80 for the hopper. It is not a vastly popular marker, nor are they remarkably rare. I love the micro-e, don't get me wrong on that, but it is not in the same class of value as a nasty Typhoon.

Tao
02-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah that is what I am aiming for AGD emag. Either trade or to buy new from AGD.

I just got tac-one from AGD and my wife is all over it. So I have to now find a way to buy something for myself.

You should probably trade for an x-mag....rare gun for rare gun...