PDA

View Full Version : Gear bag suggestions

LS1 WS6
02-18-2006, 08:33 PM
I have never owned a paintball gear bag but would like too. Of all the pictures that I have looked at, I have only partially seen the inside of the Red's bag. I liked how it had dividers for the markers. What suggestions do you guys have? I want a bigger bag so it can fit 2 makers with 2 88 ci tanks, 2 masks, barrels, tools, ect. I need nice padding to keep my markers looking good. I am very anal about that. It would be cool to be able to fit the marker with the tank on it in the bag if possible.

If anyone has pics of the inside of their bag I would like to see it. Does anyone know about the new Eclipse bag? It looks pretty nice and is reasonably priced. Thanks for your help.

REDRT
02-18-2006, 09:51 PM
I'm kind of leaning towards a BodyBag. I've only seen one and I don't have pictures, but the one I seen was plenty big enough for what you discribed. here it is at Action village.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=WPJ72YWsHEd678ZbhT67cY8Kkbg77VzmELo=?Pro ductID=XejAqArbxOAAAAEFhggC1IhB

AGDlover
02-18-2006, 09:52 PM
body bags are effing HUGE!!!

REDRT
02-18-2006, 10:12 PM
body bags are effing HUGE!!!

I think the unique one is bigger, but not as nice with seperated compartments and such.

StygShore
02-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Bodybag... best I have ever used, they are tough, have rigid bottom, and hold a lot of gear.

Styg

bentothejam1n
02-19-2006, 12:41 AM
I'm looking for one too but i dont want one that is "effing HUGE!!!". Any suggestions?? it would just be big enough for two guns, a tank, and a case of paint
/sorry for the highjack

usagi_tetsu
02-19-2006, 01:34 AM
Years ago, I bought Redz's first humongous gear bag (the one they didn't put wheels on) and I love it to this day. What all do I have in this monstrosity? Well, if I really stuff it for both me and my lady to play and have all our necessities, it's got room for two nice goggles (not the old cheapy BE's you can fold up and put in your cargo pocket), four markers (tricked out Tribal, tricked out Classic, and two Tippy ProLites for backup), 4 gas tanks (68/45K, 68/3K, and 2 20oz'ers), tools, parts kits, towels, gloves, squeegies, hats/beanies, and more odds and ends than I can shake a stick at. Of course, this means the bag weighs only slightly less than what my 88cu. foot SCUBA refill tank tank weighs, but that's the price I'm willing to pay to make sure that if I need something, there it is to hand.

Of course, in my increasing old age, I keep looking at the "day pack" style of bags and thinking to myself "you know, you might not have quite so many back spasms with that". And I haven't had to pull out the ProLite backups in a long time. Dammit, now I'm curious to see how much they run...

REDRT
02-19-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm looking for one too but i dont want one that is "effing HUGE!!!". Any suggestions?? it would just be big enough for two guns, a tank, and a case of paint
/sorry for the highjack

There is smaller bodybags. I just posted the biggest one. If you need only a smaller bag there is alot of choices. Take your pick. Dye has nice smaller ones

Lohman446
02-19-2006, 08:25 AM
I just ordered an Eclipse bag. They look to me to have enough room without being stupid big.

RapidTransit
02-19-2006, 11:34 AM
I just ordered an Eclipse bag. They look to me to have enough room without being stupid big.
I got an Elcipse bag, its very big but I already don't have enough room, its wierd because I'm not even carrying around alot of stuff.

LS1 WS6
02-19-2006, 12:51 PM
is the Eclipse bag divided up like the bodybag? What does the inside look like?

RapidTransit
02-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah, you can even change the dividers position, I'd post pics of the inside but my camera is screwed up.

Pagan
02-21-2006, 02:27 AM
I have never owned a paintball gear bag but would like too. Of all the pictures that I have looked at, I have only partially seen the inside of the Red's bag. I liked how it had dividers for the markers. What suggestions do you guys have? I want a bigger bag so it can fit 2 makers with 2 88 ci tanks, 2 masks, barrels, tools, ect. I need nice padding to keep my markers looking good. I am very anal about that. It would be cool to be able to fit the marker with the tank on it in the bag if possible.

If anyone has pics of the inside of their bag I would like to see it. Does anyone know about the new Eclipse bag? It looks pretty nice and is reasonably priced. Thanks for your help.

I would sugguest the unique gear bag too..I can put 4 markers and a few HPA tanks, a couple of packs and a few masks in it. Been using that to go overseas for tournament...The only thing is, it doesnt have those 'off roading' wheels so when u r pulling it thru muddy fields...its literally a drag.

FlawleZ
02-21-2006, 04:33 AM
Anyone using a Flex in their bags? I want a big bag but I want one that won't crush my flex 7 mask (everyone knows the soft rubber has memory) by smashing it in the bag.

Baby Huey
02-21-2006, 09:22 AM
did search - http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191130&highlight=gear+bags

this was a decent thread, read the posts. Good luck and God Bless.