PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Battery

JAKEtheJAB
02-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Is there a battery I can buy at a place like radioshack that I can use to replace an AGD battery? I bought a e-mag off of ebay, but the battery has completely died and will not recharge. I am trying to save some money, the AGD battery costs $80!

Blurry
02-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Is there a battery I can buy at a place like radioshack that I can use to replace an AGD battery? I bought a e-mag off of ebay, but the battery has completely died and will not recharge. I am trying to save some money, the AGD battery costs $80!
Heres a trick to try to get that battery to take a charge. Try taking the battery and placing itin a ziplock bag and freezing it for like two days. Then remove it from the freezer let it unthaw for like 5 hours and then try charging it. This sometimes works with batteries to get them to not have charging issues. It works well with laptop batteries and cellphone batteries.

Tao
02-18-2006, 10:03 PM
Heres a trick to try to get that battery to take a charge. Try taking the battery and placing itin a ziplock bag and freezing it for like two days. Then remove it from the freezer let it unthaw for like 5 hours and then try charging it. This sometimes works with batteries to get them to not have charging issues. It works well with laptop batteries and cellphone batteries.

really?? crazy...

Blurry
02-18-2006, 11:05 PM
for real it works. I fix ipods and laptops and stuff all the time for the business i own and i use it all the time and if it doesnt work then o well your out of like 10 minutes of your life ya know

JAKEtheJAB
02-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Cool I'll try it.

shades
02-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Check my post (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191702) even though one has fully asnwered me. BTW did the freezing work? :dance: