PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Body Bags

StygShore
02-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Are these guys Kaput? Keelhauled? ( <- first "pirate" referrence :argh: )

Someone was posting about a good gear bag and I went to give them the direct link to Bodybags, and their site is gone. Action Village lists "5 Left" on the super bag, and I cant find any referrence of a new site or store for them.

Anyone got any inside info?

Styg

LuisV
02-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Are you looking for these:

http://www.paintballbodybags.com/index.cfm

Death of Rats
02-20-2006, 11:30 AM
I own one of these and wow do I love it. Im glad they are still up and going. I went through some serious issues looking for diffrent bags until I finally came upon this.

Honestly all the other bags I looked at had nice exteriors but never did I see a bag that would show me detailed pictures of the internals. I could care less what my bag looked like as long as it could carry all of my junk. (This bag still wasn't large enough but neither is my closet so I had to give in somewhere.

This is what I carry in my Mega bag.

2 Autocockers
1 Automag RT.
1 SC Phantom with stock
1 A5 in a side pocket
1 pod harness (3) NXE back brace style
1 72ci Compressed Air tank
1 68ci Compressed Air tank
1 13Ci compressed air tank
1 16oz CO2
1 12oz CO2
1 3.5oz CO2
3 Masks
5 Pods
1 Barrel carrying case with 7 diffrent barrels
1 Hard shell Freak kit case large
1 little tool bag (I have a large tackle box I keep as well but it doesnt fit)
1 Stock class harness
20 tubes
Last but not least 3 barrel socks

Even with all of this I have some room in the small pocket on the front and on the top.

I like to take a lot of stuff out to the field with me especially if I am going to a scenario game. I know some people only have one marker and that is all they need but that is not me and if one marker isn't you either take a harder look at this bag.

If anyone wants to take a looksie at mine I live in the Longview area. If someone asks I might even go to the trouble of posting some pics.

Arstron
02-20-2006, 11:38 AM
I contacted them to see if my store could become a dealer but havnt heard anything back as of yet. I know quite a few people around me that are intersted in them.

LuisV
02-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Same here... I'm waiting for them to contact me so I can offer them for sale.

StygShore
02-20-2006, 12:40 PM
Whew.... Site must have just been having problms when I went to go look for it.

Styg

LuisV
02-20-2006, 12:46 PM
As luck would have it, I just recieved confirmation that I'm a dealer. :dance: :dance:

If you need a bag let me know... :cheers:

Shives
02-20-2006, 12:47 PM
Arstron,
One of the field owners in STL had a few of them. I know I bought one, and StellarRAD has one. Haven't really used mine to schlep to the field yet, but it seems very nice. I can check to see if the guy here has any more.

Shives

StygShore
02-20-2006, 01:05 PM
LuisV drop a price in the dealer area for me on these, I might have a few people interested in buying one or 2 for the upcoming season.

Styg

BeaverEater
02-20-2006, 01:15 PM
hmm i might have to pick another one up. I used to have one and loved it but then decided that i had this brilliant idea to quit and sold it. Well now im back in and really dont want any of those overpriced backs when this one is better.

LuisV
02-20-2006, 01:18 PM
LuisV drop a price in the dealer area for me on these, I might have a few people interested in buying one or 2 for the upcoming season.

Styg

You've read my mind... I'm doing it now. :cheers:

StygShore
02-20-2006, 01:23 PM
A buddy of mine is set up as a dealer for them, but he is not a paintball dealer. He uses the bags for his fencing equipment and airtools for his construction jobs.

I know he has gottena few of the other people he fences with intereste din them as well.

Styg

LuisV
02-20-2006, 01:32 PM
It took me a while... but it's done. You can view the dealer post here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=191945

Thanks fellas... :cheers:

rifleman wi
02-20-2006, 04:11 PM
hmm i might have to pick another one up. I used to have one and loved it but then decided that i had this brilliant idea to quit and sold it. Well now im back in and really dont want any of those overpriced backs when this one is better.
yea, i have yours now :p its a very nice bag. it holds a ton of stuff.

LuisV
03-05-2006, 04:15 PM
yea, i have yours now :p its a very nice bag. it holds a ton of stuff.

Which bag did you pick up from him... Super or Mega?

rifleman wi
03-05-2006, 04:29 PM
Which bag did you pick up from him... Super or Mega?
its the mega bodybag.. i love it, its huge... but i havent had a chance to acutally take it out and use it. its just sat with all my gear in it since i got it..

LuisV
03-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Cool... glad you enjoy it. If you or anyone else needs a new bag please let me know.

REDRT
03-05-2006, 05:27 PM
Cool... glad you enjoy it. If you or anyone else needs a new bag please let me know.

Sorry LuisV, I'm a strong believer in giving the local business as much business as I can. Your prices were the best I seen, but my good friend is a new PB store owner so I have to support him by buying what I can from him even though it was more. Looking foreward to be getting my mega bodybag this week. Good luck to you.

two_four_878
03-05-2006, 05:28 PM
Wow, I wish I had known about those bags when I bought my Redz bag. I love the one I have but man, that is much nicer (except for the chair my bag came with). I'd so buy one right now but I'm trying to tone down how much gear I have and having more space wouldn't help :rolleyes: .

LuisV
03-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Sorry LuisV, I'm a strong believer in giving the local business as much business as I can. Your prices were the best I seen, but my good friend is a new PB store owner so I have to support him by buying what I can from him even though it was more. Looking foreward to be getting my mega bodybag this week. Good luck to you.

No problem bro... I'm totally with ya as I'm a small store owner myself.

LuisV
03-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Wow, I wish I had known about those bags when I bought my Redz bag. I love the one I have but man, that is much nicer (except for the chair my bag came with). I'd so buy one right now but I'm trying to tone down how much gear I have and having more space wouldn't help :rolleyes: .

If you ever need the extra space, I hope you keep me in mind and if you spread the word I would appreciate it... :cheers:

Chaos_Theory!
03-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Those are awesome, i think im gonna have to pick one up.

LuisV
03-05-2006, 05:46 PM
Those are awesome, i think im gonna have to pick one up.

Sent ya a PM... :cheers:

Chaos_Theory!
03-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Replied :headbang:

LuisV
03-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Replied :headbang:

Thanks bro... :cheers:

LuisV
03-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Thanks to all that have sent me orders... all of them have been shipped... :cheers:

Rudz
03-14-2006, 12:50 AM
i love mine this thing is huge!!!!! mybe i over packed it..friggin thing is heavy...maybe i can take out some of the bodys..

LuisV
03-16-2006, 06:33 AM
Very cool Rudz... can you post some pics so we can see whatcha got stuffed in there?

Rudz
03-16-2006, 01:58 PM
ok i have 2 masks..a 112 tank..a bunch of pods..my emag..kaner kit..my end game barrel..every spare part i have..like 3 level 10 kits..an rt kit..2 asa's.. wrenches..alllens...screw drivers...halo...warp set up.and like 1000 rounds of paint in bags...and there is still room...alot!!! of room..ooh yeah and i have my knee pads, and gloves..and im sure im still missing something...

BeaverEater
03-16-2006, 09:46 PM
wow up until this post came out like no one really knew what those bags were. I bought mine right when they came out now it seems they are growing in popularity. :headbang:

StygShore
03-16-2006, 11:35 PM
I have had mine for well over a year now,a nd I cant say enough about these bags!!!

They are much more rigid than most of the bags out there, tougher large zippers, waterproof, rigit bottom with feet so you can set it on the ground, and awhole host of other great things about them.

Styg

LuisV
03-16-2006, 11:41 PM
That's excellent news... anyone have real life pics of their gear in the bag?