PDA

View Full Version : what will i need to make my E-mag a devil mag?

sean33
02-19-2006, 05:05 PM
i have a e-mag and i was wondering how/what i would need to make it a devil mag?
lmk..thnx

SniperSmurf
02-19-2006, 05:13 PM
Well, you'd need to ditch your E-mag lowers and start over. It's a completely different grip-frame...
Why not just get a new board or something for the E-mag?

sean33
02-19-2006, 05:40 PM
well i want a devil mag....what frame will i need to get
???

Tao
02-19-2006, 05:41 PM
well i want a devil mag....what frame will i need to get
???

A devil mag is basically a name for a custom setup with a predator board:

http://www.devilsden.tv

sean33
02-19-2006, 05:43 PM
ok so i will be able to get a RPG frame and put the board on it?

smilestyler
02-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Predator boards will be available for the emag eventually.

sean33
02-19-2006, 05:49 PM
ok so then i can just swap out boards from my e-mag and put a predator in?

sean33
02-19-2006, 05:52 PM
but cant i just but a RPG frame and wont that make it a devil?

Chris_automag_07
02-19-2006, 06:26 PM
are you serious? :tard:

sean33
02-19-2006, 06:28 PM
sry dude...new to mags i have a x-mag and i dont no much about my E-mag..im just wondering?

JRingold
02-19-2006, 06:29 PM
sry dude...new to mags i have a x-mag and i dont no much about my E-mag..im just wondering?

You have an X-Mag? Really? Or do you have a Mag that has an X-valve? There is a major difference.

sean33
02-19-2006, 06:40 PM
yes i have a C&C Gloss black X-mag...it rips i also have a e-mag that i am trying to get deviled

Chris_automag_07
02-19-2006, 06:45 PM
its cool...your emag frame can have a predator board board put in if theyt ever get finished, but a chimera by rpg is just a mechanical 90 degree frame with a bracket for the intellifeed mod. if i were you and your emag isnt version 3.2, just get it flashed with the 3.2 software, unless you really want ramping and all that, in that case i would sell you emag, but thats just me.

sean33
02-19-2006, 06:48 PM
What frames are used to make a devil?

JRingold
02-19-2006, 06:50 PM
Turning the E-into a Devil is mostly board replacement, 90-frame and eyes. I believe that it's easier to start with a non-e-mag since the emag has the battery pack wiring. There's some milling that needs to be done for eye covers and wiring, etc.

If you are looking to create something like a Devil, one way to go is the X-Mod software on an e-Mag, but you won't get the 90 frame or eliminate the battery pack. If you really want something similar to a Devil Mag, I'd say you are looking at selling off the e-mag battery pack, rail and frame (a.k.a. lowers).

buzzboy
02-19-2006, 06:52 PM
They take I'm pretty sure a Chimera frame and mill it out to fit all the nessassary equipment. It would be much easier to sell your emag lowers and send the body/valve in and have lowers put on it. Should cost a little more than what you would make off the lowers.

sean33
02-19-2006, 06:53 PM
cool....ya im getting my x-mag with XMOD..i heard its sick...but the boards are going to come out for the e-mag..when will we find out?

sean33
02-19-2006, 06:55 PM
thnx for the info...so can i by the "devil frame" or will that not be possible?

buzzboy
02-19-2006, 07:04 PM
yes go to www.devilsden.tv

Automaggot68
02-19-2006, 07:23 PM
NO, you cannot buy a devilframe.
You never could, and you never will be able to.
It isn't that simple, it never was.

Just buy a used hyperfrae and put a PRed II board in it.
Ta da! 'Devilmag'.
Because you know. All mags powered by PredII boards are called Devilmags.

sean33
02-19-2006, 07:27 PM
sweet man a hyper frame..whats the cost?

Automaggot68
02-19-2006, 07:30 PM
sweet man a hyper frame..whats the cost?
Figure $150-250 used.
Then $125-150 for the board.
From what Colin as told me about you....
...You should send the frame and board to someone else, to hookit up.

sean33
02-19-2006, 07:32 PM
thnx man...who should i send the frame to?

sean33
02-19-2006, 07:33 PM
wait colin..whos that?..unless the colin in my school...what is he saying about me?

Automaggot68
02-19-2006, 07:34 PM
thnx man...who should i send the frame to?

Logicpaintball, Luke (I think he can do it, you'd have to ask him)
Or any big name here on the boards.
I think Tuna will do it as well.
I recall Mobsterboy sending his stuff to him, so ask Mobster.

Rudz
02-19-2006, 07:35 PM
The xmod software could also be used with your emag..its for e/x mag..
U can no longer order a devilmag..unless you buy a spot in line..and wait..wait..wait..and wait....buying a spot shouldn't be too hard..I bought one....but the predator drop in e,ag baords will be out soon..atleast we hope...

sean33
02-19-2006, 07:36 PM
thnx dude i apreciate it...ya i traded my shocker for a e-mag and i want to get it like the devil mag...so they will do it for me?...**** its gonna be a lot of cash considering im getting XMOD for my x-mag...damn i need a job.. :tard:

Automaggot68
02-19-2006, 07:38 PM
It would have been a better idea to keep your shocker, my friend.

sean33
02-19-2006, 07:40 PM
hmm i had a 05 with rebound...w/e thats y i want to get my e-mag deviled ....if i dont run out of cash.

Tao
02-19-2006, 09:32 PM
thnx dude i apreciate it...ya i traded my shocker for a e-mag and i want to get it like the devil mag...so they will do it for me?...**** its gonna be a lot of cash considering im getting XMOD for my x-mag...damn i need a job.. :tard:

You know you can X-mod the e mag too I believe. To "devil" out your emag or even your x mag basically means putting in a predator board and adding eyes to it (also the devil mag logo). To be honest I would just x mod them both or put predator boards in both. If you have an x vlave you don't really need the eye instal anyway (and of course the x mag already has eyes).

Automaggot68
02-19-2006, 09:33 PM
You know you can X-mod the e mag too I believe. To "devil" out your emag or even your x mag basically means putting in a predator board and adding eyes to it (also the devil mag logo). To be honest I would just x mod them both or put predator boards in both. If you have an x vlave you don't really need the eye instal anyway (and of course the x mag already has eyes).
The Xmag does NOT have Bream Beak Eyes.
It has an ACE, an anti chop eye.

sean33
02-19-2006, 09:38 PM
i no
ace is diff, from break beam

Automaggot68
02-19-2006, 09:39 PM
i no
ace is diff, from break beam
Yeah, I was just correcting Tao.

sean33
02-19-2006, 09:42 PM
oo...sry dude
wasnt paying atention

11 Bravo
02-20-2006, 12:39 AM

Still works just fine. Does what its supposed to do. :D

REDRT
02-20-2006, 12:44 AM
All mags powered by PredII boards are called Devilmags.

Not really. Devils Den builds devilmags. Them alone are devilmags. My predator emag was done by myself. While the devilmag takes alot of mods to a basic mag to make a high end electro. Dropping a predator board in the emag doesn't make it a Devilmag. I would imagin with the devils newer noid it can support a higher BPS than the emags noid can. The emag is limited to the noid even though I have the same board as the devil. I nomally am playing in PSP mode and PSP cap is at 15. Emag does just fine at that rate. After about 22bps the emags noid isn't the ticket. The predator Emag is what it is, a predator equiped Emag. Since the whole predator board/tag thing is on going and currently not available. The best option over stock is the Xmod currently. Had this mod been out before I switched out my board. I would've gone Xmod. The predator is more than the emag can use and it is over kill anyways.

Automaggot68
Still works just fine. Does what its supposed to do. :D

It doesn't work as well.
It has trouble detecting certain shell colors as well.

Automaggot68
Not really. Devils Den builds devilmags. Them alone are devilmags. My predator emag was done by myself. While the devilmag takes alot of mods to a basic mag to make a high end electro. Dropping a predator board in the emag doesn't make it a Devilmag. I would imagin with the devils newer noid it can support a higher BPS than the emags noid can. The emag is limited to the noid even though I have the same board as the devil. I nomally am playing in PSP mode and PSP cap is at 15. Emag does just fine at that rate. After about 22bps the emags noid isn't the ticket. The predator Emag is what it is, a predator equiped Emag. Since the whole predator board/tag thing is on going and currently not available. The best option over stock is the Xmod currently. Had this mod been out before I switched out my board. I would've gone Xmod. The predator is more than the emag can use and it is over kill anyways.

I was being sarcastic, dude.
Its the joke that everyone on the boards called a PRed II driven mag a DEvilmag.

11 Bravo
02-20-2006, 12:47 AM
I havent ran in to that problem yet. Of course I know how to turn the adjustment screw.

REDRT
02-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Its the joke that everyone on the boards called a PRed II driven mag a DEvilmag.

I guess I missed that joke. All is forgiven ;)

Automaggot68
02-20-2006, 12:56 AM
I guess I missed that joke. All is forgiven ;)
I still love you,it's ok.

REDRT
02-20-2006, 01:16 AM
I still love you,it's ok.

It is all about the love. Good night everyone.

RapidTransit
02-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Let me chime in, using an RPG Chimera frame to make a custom electro? It's not possible... oh wait thats what they use in Devils, they are unfinished Chimera slugs, You can get a morlock and put it into just about anything. As for "mounting provisions" the noid is the only thing mounted the rest of the stuff, morlock with Pred Software, 9V battery, and the Big Cap and wires are all nicely tucked inside the frame so they don't move etc. You can morlock a E-Mag pretty easily so go for it the only problem is the HES, I dont think you can use it.

SCpoloRicker
02-20-2006, 04:21 PM

I work for a PRed II driven mag a DEvilmag.;
So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.
But trust me.... You don't.
I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.
This is how bad info gets passed around.
If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.
Cos some AOers believe anything they hear.

RapidTransit
02-20-2006, 05:18 PM
So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.
I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.
But I do have a Vert frame Devilmag :clap: Don't belittle people instead of just saying they are wrong why don't you correct them nicely :cheers:

etjoyride
02-20-2006, 06:30 PM

I'm pretty sure you have used this same general form about 3 times now

Tao
02-20-2006, 06:35 PM

Pretty much the same difference especially since you don't really need either with a warp and a lvl 10

SCpoloRicker
02-20-2006, 07:14 PM

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/6569/owlsuchthing4tm.jpg

/Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting (http://imageshack.us)

bentothejam1n
02-20-2006, 07:14 PM
i think more than that
but i always look forward to it on technical threads

REDRT
02-20-2006, 07:52 PM
You can morlock a E-Mag pretty easily so go for it the only problem is the HES, I dont think you can use it.

You are incorrect sir. HES works just fine.

etjoyride
02-20-2006, 08:05 PM
http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/6569/owlsuchthing4tm.jpg

/Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting (http://imageshack.us)

I...I dont know, it just came to me....... :rofl:

you know sarcasm is hard o nthe internet

Automaggot68
02-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Pretty much the same difference especially since you don't really need either with a warp and a lvl 10

Right.
How many people own a warp, or lvl 10?
It's easier and BETTER to use bream beam eyes.

PnueMagger
02-21-2006, 12:22 AM
...ya i traded my shocker for a e-mag ... :tard:
'05 with rebound. double :tard: :tard:

Vex
02-21-2006, 01:50 AM
You have an X, but don't know much about the E?

Sounds like you don't know much about either of them.

BobTheCow
02-21-2006, 06:06 AM
Right.
How many people own a warp, or lvl 10?
....*raises hand for both*.... I like my micro-sex-e, am I not cool anymore? :(

Lohman446
02-22-2006, 10:31 AM
....*raises hand for both*.... I like my micro-sex-e, am I not cool anymore? :(

Anymore? That implies you were cool at some point.