PDA

View Full Version : man.. i'm peeved at myself... i should have done this sooner

virus
12-14-2001, 08:12 PM
welp... i finally got my ReTro valve..... gassed up 1st with my old valve fired about 50x's.... switched over to the retro... gassed it up found i had to go in about 3 total turns to get it to cycle so it sounded like my old valve....

feel in luv right away and am still drooling over the trigger....

now i figured... i got a griffen(absoulte backup to my mag and sov2... also great for friends to get them hooked) and the trigger on that thing is "really heavy" as compared to my other 2... so i uped the input upto 900psi on my hps and went to town on my new toy....

the trigger never felt so crisp and snappy... i empty my tank, refilled of the scuba, and did it again.... i fired off a string of about 20, 4-5 times and not once did i hear the tall-tell sound of me shortstrokin the trigger.... needless to say i still cant sit properly :D

why i didn't do this soon is beyond me and i all ready kick myself in the arse a few times... but i'm over it now.... except for now i cant wait to go out and play again....

a_malfunction
12-14-2001, 08:38 PM
Yup! I remember my first time too. :) It was love at first shot! Congrats!

wimag
12-14-2001, 10:07 PM
good deal on the retro, makes it a whole different gun.
After a while you dont even notice how fast it is. Three rounds bursts are hella wicked.

virus
12-15-2001, 06:25 PM
i sure the guyz at the field i usally play at will notice.... i'm usally the residant paint slinger there (ie "WHAT you want cover fire.... <grab next pod>... on 3)... and they commented on it when i had just my reg mini valve..... now... i cant wait to go and play....

12-15-2001, 08:39 PM
I need to get me one of these. Unfortunately I made such a commitment to intelli z i dont want to buy a RT Valve and be poor till april to get z. But I shot an emag on manual and I was rippin didnt even know it was off. :D

845 needs monetary donations email Will_120@hotmail.com :D for info

I bet it would be tax deductible too :)

a person
12-15-2001, 11:11 PM
How does $1000 sound?
Sounds great, doesn't it?
I would give it to you if I had $1000 to spare, but unfortunately I don't. When I become a millionare, I'll let you know and give it to you then.

As for virus, have you ever thought of putting a trigger job on your griffen, my friend got a trigger job on his griffen from a guy at the local shop and the trigger is crisp and snappy. Like a mags, but not. It would be something to look into.

virus
12-16-2001, 05:36 PM
naw... the griffen is what i lend to my friends to use to play whe there is a group goin out... there is always 1 or 2 that dont want to pay the rental fee... so i offer the griffen up to get them to go....

Magsrule3
12-16-2001, 09:40 PM
now Im scared Virus- I remember you with the Z-Grip regualar mag getting at least 7-9 BPS. With a ReTro that is gonna be scary....