PDA

View Full Version : 03 BKO LPR prob

Translucent Homie
02-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok Here is my problem.......The lpr on my o3 bko is not regulating air, so im thinking i put it back togather wrong. Does anyone know how it goes back togather? I've tried looking for schematics but there are none. the 03 bko has the lpr inbetween the reg and the gun frame, so replaceing it whith an aftermarket lpr is not an option. I will happy with anyimput you guys can give me.

craltal
02-20-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok Here is my problem.......The lpr on my o3 bko is not regulating air, so im thinking i put it back togather wrong. Does anyone know how it goes back togather? I've tried looking for schematics but there are none. the 03 bko has the lpr inbetween the reg and the gun frame, so replaceing it whith an aftermarket lpr is not an option. I will happy with anyimput you guys can give me.

i don't have the diagram, but Zenitram makes replacement ASA blocks that will allow you to replace the LPR.
[url]http://www.zenitram-mfg.com/[/url

Translucent Homie
02-22-2006, 09:50 PM
thanx, but that would cost more than i paid for the gun.......... :D

anyone else?

kansas kaos
02-23-2006, 11:27 PM
You actually CAN put am aftermarket LPR on there..... I did one long ago just for fun.
It's not real hard, You just replace the gauge in the ASA with a 90* fitting.... one end male/one end female (1/8"npt). I set it up so the LPR faced back to the rear of the marker, that put the LPR nipple close to the BKO lpr body. Next gut the BKO lpr & replace the grub adjustment screw with a nipple. Then just run a small piece of Cocker LP hose from the aftermarket LPR nipple to the nipple you installed on the gutted BKO lpr.... looks a little different but works WAY better than the POS stock set-up.
I'll look and see if I can find an ol pic but I'm pretty sure they're gone.

Translucent Homie
02-24-2006, 05:47 PM
hey sounds interesting.....thanx for the idea!

Translucent Homie
02-27-2006, 08:17 PM
anyone else have any ideas?