PDA

View Full Version : AGD closed again!

Recon by Fire
02-21-2006, 01:15 AM
I was talking to a friend of mine on the East Coast today. He was telling me about how he was interested in buying a Sydarm but now that AGD is out of business he is just going to pick up as many spare parts for his Tac One as possible before they are all gone. The fraudulant information was of course passed on by a knowledgible and pillar in the paintball community who runs a local pro shop. I'm betting the shop does not stock AGD anyway. I just love the misinformation from the proprietors in the paintball industry!

Go get those Mag parts now before they are all gone! :rofl:

Vex
02-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Damn! I knew AGD was just a passing fad and wouldn't last...

blykins
02-21-2006, 10:42 AM
Their by no means going out of business. Your friend is an idiot.

Hexis
02-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Their by no means going out of business. Your friend is an idiot.

Calm down a bit. We all know that. This whole AGD is closed thing crops up every few months and has for as long as I have been around on these forums. We all know is just silly. If AGD ever does close, no one around here is going to believe it without hard evidence.

craltal
02-21-2006, 10:53 AM
Calm down a bit. We all know that. This whole AGD is closed thing crops up every few months and has for as long as I have been around on these forums. We all know is just silly. If AGD ever does close, no one around here is going to believe it without hard evidence.

Every few weeks is more like it. Recon was just passing on another notch in the "AGD is dead" moron count. If we all had a dollar for each time we heard that we'd be able to buy SP...

:rofl:

neppo1345
02-21-2006, 11:25 AM
Every few weeks is more like it. Recon was just passing on another notch in the "AGD is dead" moron count. If we all had a dollar for each time we heard that we'd be able to buy SP...

I like the way you think...lets start a "buy out SP" jar....everytime we hear it...we donate a dollar...it could work...

sean33
02-21-2006, 11:28 AM
:eek: if you guys read the forums...AGD is making a NEW batch of Y grips Starting the First week of March...

Hexis
02-21-2006, 11:42 AM
:eek: if you guys read the forums...AGD is making a NEW batch of Y grips Starting the First week of March...

Sarcasm, look it up, you may be amazed.

sean33
02-21-2006, 11:52 AM
nope...

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 12:00 PM
But doesnt this Fear come up with the Idea.Fact tehat AGD does Nothing to get New Buisness?
They go to no Shows, No Games, Do limited Sponsorships, Skipped the IAO and will this Year too? It is there own fault for getting this bad Hype. I hear it all the time too and I am sadden to say that I am one of the guys that Dumped ALL of My AGD stuff to move to a more aggressive mode of marker for the Scenario play.
I was the Biggest Mag supporter this Loenly state had seen but I got lonely my self. the stores stopped sellig anything AGD. They Refused to get the Partes I needed. I am not in the position to always get them online. Ebay is dwindling down as far as parts, but AGD markers are on the rise. And the even the Forum has lost its Thrill.

It is isnt the peoples or the small buisnesses fault for thinking that AGD is going under. For all they know, it is already Gone. Who owns the comany now anyway?

I know Dave Z. But know one else know it.
And the Grips you mentioned, you guys are are the only ones that are excited about them.

And for those whow are wondering. I have switched to the Tippmann A-5. It is shooting 15-20bps with out breaks, with a new Waterproof board. And Tippmann is Growing everyday.

It is hard to write this and I am going to get Slammed for this, but the truth Hurts. I parted out and sold some of the Nicesest Mags known to MAN. $$$$$ worth of Mags. But you have to go to where the support is. Our team cant afford to be at a game where there are 3000 people and have a marker malf and have no support, or now parts handy. Thast not the Case with Tippy's, Dye, Vtech and other majore marker companies out there.

I purposly left out SP.
Now you can slam the HeII out of me....

Captain Malone
Captain/Founder of Team Extreme Measures
www.teamextrememeasures.com
Proudly Sponsored By:Strategy Plus Paintball, Fire Fox Tech. ThroatMic's, J&J USA and Hoffman Paintball.
Joint-Special-Operations-Command
The Allied Team Forces founded 2005 by
Undertakers-Team Extreme Measures-Section8-Ambush Alpha-Midnight Raiders

Aslan
02-21-2006, 12:15 PM
Captain Malone
Proudly Sponsored By:Strategy Plus Paintball, Fire Fox Tech. ThroatMic's, J&J USA and Hoffman Paintball.

Do we really need to know your paintball resume? This is why I'm glad sigs are gone...otherwise I'd have to read every 13 year olds marker, sponsors, friend's gun, dog's name, and the teams he plays on.

As to the AGD is dead thing...this is the second report of them dieing this month...which is actually on pace to top December's 3 posts of AGD being dead. When I first starting posting here...it was like one of the first posts I read and I immediately thought, "Dang! I finally get a decent marker and the company is going out of business!" :rofl: Is it possible to get a "If you heard AGD is dead or bankrupt, post here" Sticky? That way everybody can get it out of their system all in one place.

But as to Eric's (the kid from extreme measures) comment, he does have a point...AGD really hasn't made much of an effort to put their name in the forefront. He shouldn't get flamed for that. Me personally, I don't care...I actually like using non-"Agg" markers. I enjoy the heck out of shooting somebody out who thinks thy are all bad because they have a Spyder E99 on burst or a Tippmann A-5. Of matter of fact, Tippmann A-5s are my favorite kills... :shooting: :clap: :shooting: :ninja:

Just to be fair though...that A-5 with the flatline on it looks and sounds awesome! I'm not sure if it's worth the money to set it up...but I was pretty impressed with it when I played with a couple guys that had them.

Little_Ho
02-21-2006, 12:29 PM
In my Opinion,

I love the Mag and well is the time is there were we need no more parts well I think I will try to gteh them somewhere else.

I love shooting people with my Mag special the Kids with High Dollar Marker and so on.

The last time here local we played with a series of Woodsball with friends of mine Team Splinter Cell and Carolina Pain and the one Guy from Pain shoot a Spyder after the first one he shoot a AC. Both times i Googed him and he was trying to buy my Mag because he sick of Cleaning his Mask. From there on he was trying to be an my Side fro the Games...lol

I LOVE MY MAG AND MY MAG LOVES ME............

Hope they will be around forever and making spare parts for it....... Dont need the newest and fastet Marker because even on Woodsball the past Games to orderd a kapp of 15BPS and no Ramping.

My 0.2cents

Little_Ho

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Do we really need to know your paintball resume? This is why I'm glad sigs are gone...otherwise I'd have to read every 13 year olds marker, sponsors, friend's gun, dog's name, and the teams he plays on.

Be carfull not fill your britches with out your mother around to change them...
No Kid here...

Not posting a Resume, Just Doing My Part to get My Sponsors Names out there.
13? 33...
And been here for a While. Shot more Makers than Id Like to admit, more barrels for testing and enough paint to fill a pond just to see what is the best... So crawl away!!!

Eric Who? Captain Malone, that's Who!
Know me or get Run over by me, either way, you get SOME!

HAHAHAHAHA
And here!

Captain Malone

phantomhitman
02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
No Kid here

13? 33....

And its still idiotic to post this to get your sponsors name out there. You are in a forum for discussing paintball, not whoring your sponsors. Got to the field, play in events, and say nice thing about your sponsors, not annoy people in a forum. I have to agree that it would get extremely annoying to read that after every post you make.

craltal
02-21-2006, 01:01 PM
No Kid here...

13? 33...
And been here for a While. Shot more Makers than Id Like to admit, more barrels for testing and enough paint to fill a pond just to see what is the best... So crawl away!!!

HAHAHAHAHA
And here!

Whether or not I agree with Aslan's comment, your reaction is childish. You claim to be 33, well ACT like it.

It seems to me that pre-requisites for sponsorship are big egos, bad attitudes, poor sportsmanship and sub-standard communication skills.

Let's go beat our chests and squash children. Feel better now?

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 01:05 PM
And its still idiotic to post this to get your sponsors name out there. You are in a forum for discussing paintball, not whoring your sponsors. Got to the field, play in events, and say nice thing about your sponsors, not annoy people in a forum. I have to agree that it would get extremely annoying to read that after every post you make.
Oh man, good to know every one here has grown up!
LOL
So now the thread has changed? WE are talking about how AOers are the ONLY ones on a forum without as SIG, but we are now ok with it and NOW we have an Attitude about it when a Former HUGE supporter decides to represent his Kind and Huge Sponsors...

Know What, Just because there is So much hate here, Come to Strategy Plus on April 8th for RED DAWN with AN AO card and Recieve a Discount for the game...

ON me!

There..
Dont be haten...

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
Captain Malone

HAHAHA

I almost forgot!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Whether or not I agree with Aslan's comment, your reaction is childish. You claim to be 33, well ACT like it.

It seems to me that pre-requisites for sponsorship are big egos, bad attitudes, poor sportsmanship and sub-standard communication skills.

Let's go beat our chests and squash children. Feel better now?

I agree, done beating chest, but you act like an Animal with me, and Ill act like an Animal with you!!!

So Im done wit hte childish Comments. I do stand by my comments as to why and where AGD is going DOWN in the eyes of the public...

It is Sad. I am Sad by the Fact. The home like, personal Treatment of the AGD buisness was what made them a step above the rest. That is not going to save them in this Dog eat Dog world.

Captain Malone

phantomhitman
02-21-2006, 01:11 PM
Great way to represent your sponsor Eric of Extreme Measures :hail:

neppo1345
02-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Captain Malone

HAHAHA

I almost forgot!

^
I gotta admit...he's got moxie...

Lohman446
02-21-2006, 01:20 PM
^
I gotta admit...he's got moxie...

Moxie and self importance :)

So now the thread has changed? WE are talking about how AOers are the ONLY ones on a forum without as SIG, but we are now ok with it and NOW we have an Attitude about it when a Former HUGE supporter decides to represent his [B]Kind and Huge Sponsors...

He's got both of those going for him :D

craltal
02-21-2006, 01:22 PM

neppo1345
02-21-2006, 01:29 PM

http://www.cinemovies.fr/images/data/films/Pfilm2286879908782.jpg

"I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
People know me.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."

Aslan
02-21-2006, 02:33 PM

Allright...let's leave my britches out of this!

Yikes. I don't really understand that...I keep picturing a large man with an A-5 in a black and green Dye jersey rolling down a hill towards me...yikes...

Anyway...just wanted to pop in an apologize for starting this little battle...it was not my intent to hijack the thread with Eric-bashing. Just thought the self-imposed sig thing was a little funny. No need to exchange Pro Wrastlin threats or make our text bold...we're all AOers!

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey what ever Floats your Boats around here!!!
This is all Funny.
You all make it funny.
Have fun Guys, Ill take my leave...
See ya

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 03:02 PM
opps. sorry, im used to it going up on its own...

Captain Malone

Pyroboy597
02-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Back on topic.

I do like my mag, but I also enjoy playing with newer guns. I find myself playing with my ion more and more these days, and less with my mag because it is old. I do think that AGD needs to advertise something about themselves in order to get some more business, because at this point the only people who will know/care about the new Y-Grips are the people here. AGD needs like an aluminum, fast shooting, light as hell gun with eyes and the whole deal. Something to get themselves back out there. Yes there are Emags, but for the price most people will just skip over them due to their age. People will only research what they find interesting, and as of now I feel like most newer players don't even know what an E-mag looks like, let alone how it shoots. As much as everyone hates SP, the ion has been a huge success for them because it brought something new to the table.

Mer
02-21-2006, 03:24 PM
I think simply showing some signs of life on their home page would be great.

They've had the prototype Tac One photo that is buried with accessories that are not even available from AGD on the home page for how long now?

"This photo shows a prototype Tac One Scenario Marker with aftermarket accessories. These aftermarket accessories are not available from AGD."

The final Tac One has been in production for quite a while now, right?

I love my Automag but it is pretty dissappointing when they can't even put a little effort in their currently only form of advertising, their web site. Changes to the site won't even cost them any money so that's not an issue.

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 03:30 PM
I work for Team Exteme Measures proudly sponsored by:Strategy Plus Paintball, Fire Fox Tech. ThroatMic's, J&J USA and Hoffman Paintball.

So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.

But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you don't know about the topic....Don't make yourself sound like you do.

Cuz some people will believe anything they read.

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Omg Forgot About This!

Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps
Proudly Sponsored By: Catcatcatcatcatcatcat, Myself, Zombies, And Ducks
Troll Command Spec Ops Flamer
The Awesome Team 2005 Founded By:
Catcatcatcatcatcatcat, Lawl, Extreme Footemps, And Zombie Ducks

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Omg Forgot About This Again!

Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps

/2nd page snypa!

//Omg Forgot About This Once AGAIN!
Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps

BD_Paintball
02-21-2006, 03:53 PM
wow Eric Of Extreme Measures, you switched from a mag to a tippmann. i dont like mags at all but to go from a mag to a tippmann. i would think you would go to a DM, timmy, e/x-mag, or some other kind of high end gun when you were saying you are getting more serious and aggressive with your woodsball play..

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 04:02 PM
wow Eric Of Extreme Measures, you switched from a mag to a tippmann. i dont like mags at all but to go from a mag to a tippmann. i would think you would go to a DM, timmy, e/x-mag, or some other kind of high end gun when you were saying you are getting more serious and aggressive with your woodsball play..
With the new Ape Board, they will do 20-25 BPS. And they are agressive. Also With all the Upgrades and Ops they make the Ultimate Woodsball marker. Strong as a Tank and Never fail. Plus Tippmann is at all the Big Games to Support them.

Captain Malone

Lohman446
02-21-2006, 04:06 PM
Your constant use of a sig for advertising purposes (I assume that the owner(s) of AO are not given consideration for) is becoming disruptive.

11 Bravo
02-21-2006, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=Eric Of Extreme Measures]With the new Ape Board, they will do 20-25 BPS. And they are agressive. Also With all the Upgrades and Ops they make the Ultimate Woodsball marker. Strong as a Tank and Never fail. Plus Tippmann is at all the Big Games to Support them.

QUOTE]

You can not compare an electronic mag to a Tippmann A5. There is no comparison. The mag wins hands down. Also your claim that an A5 can do 25 bps is BS. The cyclone is not capable of feeding that fast. At that rate of fire its going to look like a popcorn popper. I did just the opposite of you, started with an A5 and switched to an Emag. I had an A5 with the WAS board (uncapped) and could not feed more than 18 bps. I was more succesfull at 16, 17 bps.
The A5 is a good gun, but you are just kidding yourself if you think it is better than a good Mag.

marpat
02-21-2006, 04:24 PM
ok. back on topic.

i one have been wondering why agd hasn't been advertizing as of late. I can hardly find parts at online stores anymore aside from the airgun store. most of the stuff i see is not it stock or removed completely. I do believe that they are shooting themselves in the foot for staying low this long.. aside from the new frames what else have they said that was coming out?

i would think since this is their official forum they would tell us what's going on.. but alas..
who am i to ask... err i'm the consumer..

MicroMiniMe
02-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Foo FTW

Back on topic:
AGD should just change its emblem from 'Quality Always Shoots Straight'
to
'Going Out of Buisness Since '95 and Still PO People Who Though We Died.'

/Now stop feeding the troll

Arstron
02-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Your constant use of a sig for advertising purposes (I assume that the owner(s) of AO are not given consideration for) is becoming disruptive.

^^agreed^^

Also Eric Of Extreme Measures, you do realize there is an edit button so when you forget to put in your shamefull sponser plugs, you can click the edit button instead of making a new post to make your self look even worse.

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 04:27 PM
With the new Ape Board, they will do 20-25 BPS. And they are agressive. Also With all the Upgrades and Ops they make the Ultimate Woodsball marker. Strong as a Tank and Never fail. Plus Tippmann is at all the Big Games to Support them.

Captain Malone

Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps

link! http://www.automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2094939&postcount=9

grEnAlEins
02-21-2006, 04:28 PM
footemps beat me to it...

Pyroboy597
02-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Anyone else find that one guy really immature? I'm willing to bet it's not just me.

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Anyone else find these two guys extremely immature? I'm willing to bet it's not just me.

HEY! I AM CAPTAIN FOOTEMPS! DO NOT DOUBT MY SPONSORSHIP!

SCpoloRicker
02-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Captain Malone

I work for Strategy Plus Paintball, Fire Fox Tech. ThroatMic's, J&J USA and Hoffman Paintball.
So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies.
Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.
But trust me.... You don't.
I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.
This is how bad info gets passed around.
If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.
Cuz some zdneters belive anything they hear.

/Captain Malone

//ZOMG teh formats

Caffiend
02-21-2006, 04:41 PM
who started this thead? *goes back to check*
Recon, you should have told him they were going out of business so he'd buy up alot of parts to give AGD from "free" business :D

*waits for FooTemps to quote his own "sig" and post his "sig" again.

FinchMan
02-21-2006, 04:54 PM
AO is full of mag zealots: :rofl:

One guy posts about how his friend was told by a rumor from a proshop on the east coast that AGD was closing. He noted how it was just a stupid rumor, and finished with a sarcastic comment.

His post was misread by at least 4 people who agressively "corrected" him, even though he was joking to begin with. And Eric who blindly agreed with him. I'm glad some people actually read his post right and saw the sarcasm.

And Eric, who do you think would actually read your sponsor list and would actually give a royal pink poopy about which sponsors you have.
Theres probably nobody here that cares at all. Especially on a thread about AGD dieing.

If you want a sig, make it tasteful please!

Something like:

~FinchMan

AutomagRT1483
02-21-2006, 05:00 PM
YES!!! AGD closed for the millionth time!!!! :clap:

Woot!

Sorry, I dont have a sponsor resume to post. :rolleyes:

Sarcasim, isn't it grand. :rofl:

Aslan
02-21-2006, 06:13 PM
This post has slid to the pbnation level.

This thread also has hit two common annoyances...AGD is dying...and a guy saying his gun can shoot waaaaay more bps than it really can.

But I'll defend Eric on the A5 choice. I wouldn't want it over a Mag...but I have seen them with flatline systems and a bunch of mods and they are a pretty decent gun. And he is right, Tippmann is all over scenario/woodsball events...ya can't shoot a paintball and not have it hit a Tipmann banner...unless it's a Winchester paintball...then it'll probably curve about 40 degrees straight up and actually land in the road or something... :argh: Of matter of fact, that's why Tippmann users are my favorite targets...because they are EVERYWHERE in the woodsball scene...and to them the A-5 is the equivalent of the Shroud of Turin...and the Holy Grail would be an A-5 with mil-sim parts and a grenade launcher. :shooting: :shooting: :eek:

Okay...now carry on with silliness... :D

Hexis
02-21-2006, 06:22 PM

Whew! The sillyness can proceed! Tis good news indeed.

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 07:19 PM
This post has slid to the pbnation level.

This thread also has hit two common annoyances...AGD is dying...and a guy saying his gun can shoot waaaaay more bps than it really can.

But I'll defend Eric on the A5 choice. I wouldn't want it over a Mag...but I have seen them with flatline systems and a bunch of mods and they are a pretty decent gun. And he is right, Tippmann is all over scenario/woodsball events...ya can't shoot a paintball and not have it hit a Tipmann banner...unless it's a Winchester paintball...then it'll probably curve about 40 degrees straight up and actually land in the road or something... :argh: Of matter of fact, that's why Tippmann users are my favorite targets...because they are EVERYWHERE in the woodsball scene...and to them the A-5 is the equivalent of the Shroud of Turin...and the Holy Grail would be an A-5 with mil-sim parts and a grenade launcher. :shooting: :shooting: :eek:

YAY! SILLY!!!! :dance:

but yeah, Eric's choice of A5 is fine. It's great to actually have company tech support at events. The only thing that is bad about this thread is the sponsor list. har har harrr

/Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=Eric Of Extreme Measures]With the new Ape Board, they will do 20-25 BPS. And they are agressive. Also With all the Upgrades and Ops they make the Ultimate Woodsball marker. Strong as a Tank and Never fail. Plus Tippmann is at all the Big Games to Support them.

QUOTE]

You can not compare an electronic mag to a Tippmann A5. There is no comparison. The mag wins hands down. Also your claim that an A5 can do 25 bps is BS. The cyclone is not capable of feeding that fast. At that rate of fire its going to look like a popcorn popper. I did just the opposite of you, started with an A5 and switched to an Emag. I had an A5 with the WAS board (uncapped) and could not feed more than 18 bps. I was more succesfull at 16, 17 bps.
The A5 is a good gun, but you are just kidding yourself if you think it is better than a good Mag.
The Cyclone Feed will Feed at a faster Rate with the Quev Vavle. Look into it. But you are right, it does like to Fire better at 18-20bps. But you never need that anyway. and To compare the two tough, but not out of the relm. At least I can go to a Store dow nthe street and get what ever I need for My tippy and at Big Games they there doing service on Guns? Thats the point I wanted to make. They/Tippmann arent going anywhere any time soon.

Captain Malone

shadawg
02-21-2006, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=11 Bravo]
The Cyclone Feed will Feed at a faster Rate with the Quev Vavle. Look into it. But you are right, it does like to Fire better at 18-20bps. But you never need that anyway. and To compare the two tough, but not out of the relm. At least I can go to a Store dow nthe street and get what ever I need for My tippy and at Big Games they there doing service on Guns? Thats the point I wanted to make. They/Tippmann arent going anywhere any time soon.

Captain Malone

I'm am treading in here off topic for a sec gang...AGD great guns most players never heard of today, but old schoolers know and shoot what makes you happy. As another sponsored player it is important that you understand that posting all that info in our signatures is a requirement from many of our sponsors. We do what we can to follow the request of our sponsors and provide as much advertising as possible for the great companies who stand behind our teams. It isn't pimping ,it isn't tasteless and it isn't wrong. Some of us have found away to garner industry support from companies and do our best to give back to those who stand behind us season after season. By all means back to the slugfest. Shadawg

"SILENT SOULS MAKE .308 HOLES"
XO AXIS COMMAND Co-Captain Team Ragnarok
XO GERMANS CASTLE KEEP VI {VICTOR}
MVT GERMANS Invasion of Normandy 2005 Skirmish{VICTOR}
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
Fade To Black www.COPS911.com www.JassePaintball.com
MY FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post14953650

Lohman446
02-21-2006, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=Eric Of Extreme Measures]

I'm am treading in here off topic for a sec gang...AGD great guns most players never heard of today, but old schoolers know and shoot what makes you happy. As another sponsored player it is important that you understand that posting all that info in our signatures is a requirement from many of our sponsors. We do what we can to follow the request of our sponsors and provide as much advertising as possible for the great companies who stand behind our teams. It isn't pimping ,it isn't tasteless and it isn't wrong. Some of us have found away to garner industry support from companies and do our best to give back to those who stand behind us season after season. By all means back to the slugfest. Shadawg

"SILENT SOULS MAKE .308 HOLES"
XO AXIS COMMAND Co-Captain Team Ragnarok
XO GERMANS CASTLE KEEP VI {VICTOR}
MVT GERMANS Invasion of Normandy 2005 Skirmish{VICTOR}
PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
Fade To Black www.COPS911.com www.JassePaintball.com
MY FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post14953650

Funny not a single one of my sponsors has ever demanded I disrupt a message board through the use of a signature on every single post. Funny you have never signed a post before this one http://automags.org/forums/search.php?searchid=685049. I know some of the players on this board that are sponsored, they don't need to go around signing it to prove to everyone they are. Nor do they make a habit of posting things in a disruptive manner. As to the disruptive posting on another message board (and disruptive posting is against the rules), paid for by a company you are not sponsored by, in order to advertise for someone else without compensation to the board owner being right or wrong, well I question your judgement that it is not wrong.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE=shadawg]

Funny not a single one of my sponsors has ever demanded I disrupt a message board through the use of a signature on every single post. Funny you have never signed a post before this one http://automags.org/forums/search.php?searchid=685049. I know some of the players on this board that are sponsored, they don't need to go around signing it to prove to everyone they are. Nor do they make a habit of posting things in a disruptive manner. As to the disruptive posting on another message board (and disruptive posting is against the rules), paid for by a company you are not sponsored by, in order to advertise for someone else without compensation to the board owner being right or wrong, well I question your judgement that it is not wrong.

How is any of this posting Disruptive Behavior?
How is mentioning these good Paintball Companies, Faithfull Industy Leaders and Supporters In any Way Disruptive? How are you Finding it harmfull?

You are all just looking for a Reason to Complain and find Humore in it. And I dont Mind. Have Fun. It is Childish and Sad.

There is No Reason for Us to Stop using our Posted Sig after we Post. It is Our Choice. We are Not Using this Place to start trouble but to Mention that these Great Companies are Supporting us.
As AGD supports you.
Thank you all for all the funny remarks...

Captain Malone

BD_Paintball
02-21-2006, 09:12 PM
why do you think they took sigs off. i bet a mod has not seen this thread and when they do i hope they have some repercussions for you. i have sponsors and i dont sig every post, why b/c its disruptive to the forum. and its also advertisement and you know it, thats they only reason why they want you to put it in your sig.

Lohman446
02-21-2006, 09:20 PM
[QUOTE=Lohman446]

How is any of this posting Disruptive Behavior?
How is mentioning these good Paintball Companies, Faithfull Industy Leaders and Supporters In any Way Disruptive? How are you Finding it harmfull?

You are all just looking for a Reason to Complain and find Humore in it. And I dont Mind. Have Fun. It is Childish and Sad.

There is No Reason for Us to Stop using our Posted Sig after we Post. It is Our Choice. We are Not Using this Place to start trouble but to Mention that these Great Companies are Supporting us.
As AGD supports you.
Thank you all for all the funny remarks...

Captain Malone

Read the thread again then honestly tell me your posts of sigs was not disruptive.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
why do you think they took sigs off. i bet a mod has not seen this thread and when they do i hope they have some repercussions for you. i have sponsors and i dont sig every post, why b/c its disruptive to the forum. and its also advertisement and you know it, thats they only reason why they want you to put it in your sig.
Look you Guys are Somthing Read the Rules...
There is Nothing in there mentioning that I have done anything Except Piss you all off.

You all Are just freaking out.
The rules even Still mention the Sigs Being aloud.
I was here when Tom Banned the Sig.
They were banned when every one Cried like babies for them being to big and to graphic.
So he just Shut them off.

I am Just Putting what I said I put under My Posts at all my My Threads Every where I go.

Man, you Guys are Somthing?

It is Just a Post with a Sigature. Like May Name.

It is Not Against the rules

The only Link is to My website.
WOW.
Captain Malone

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=Eric Of Extreme Measures]

Read the thread again then honestly tell me your posts of sigs was not disruptive.
Hey, you all Jumped all over me...
All I did was come to make a post. Put my 2 cents in...
You are the Disrutive, Riot/Waiting Animals looking for a Fight!
You are the Ones who started this. You all Jumped all over me, and Cont. to.
You expect me to Back off and stop adding My few Lines at the bottom of my posts?

You are the Guys suposed to be representing AO?
You dont make it very welcome here?

Man...
Again Sad...

Im Just trying to get Some Word Out...
In a Day when this Industry needs as much Word out, it would only Help...
Hey here is somthing Funny, what if the lines at the end of my posts said AO FOREVER!
Would there be as much Complaining?
I think NOT!

Captain Malone

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 09:36 PM
WOW.
Captain Malone

Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps
Proudly Sponsored By: CATCATCATCATCATCATCAT, Myself, Zombies, And Ducks
CATCATCATCATCATCATCAT, Lawl, Extreme Footemps, And Zombie Ducks

/omgsig
//omghuge
///omgdisruptive

Lohman446
02-21-2006, 09:37 PM
Look you Guys are Somthing Read the Rules...
There is Nothing in there mentioning that I have done anything Except Piss you all off.

You all Are just freaking out.
The rules even Still mention the Sigs Being aloud.
I was here when Tom Banned the Sig.
They were banned when every one Cried like babies for them being to big and to graphic.
So he just Shut them off.

I am Just Putting what I said I put under My Posts at all my My Threads Every where I go.

Man, you Guys are Somthing?

It is Just a Post with a Sigature. Like May Name.

It is Not Against the rules

WOW.
Captain Malone

• Text shall be limited to a reasonable ammount. If your sig image is the full 350x175px size, then you will only be allowed 2-3 lines of text. If your image is much smaller, you will be allowed more (say up to 6 lines). Its a signature, you dont need to quote the entire Encyclopedia Britanica, or itemize every item in your house. Just a few quips to give your signature some character.

• Do not exhibit disruptive behavior

• Do not use excessive colors, bold letters, or ASCII characters

How close did you read them again? You then went back and made posts just for your sig. Reasoning behind that? Personally I think your sig is self serving, that being said, hey once a page fine who cares. Every post? Thats excessive. Going back to post it alone because you forgot? Stupid...

Rudz
02-21-2006, 09:39 PM
now you got my attention..is this idot banned yet or do i get to take some shots at him... :mad: :mad:

BD_Paintball
02-21-2006, 09:41 PM
now you got my attention..is this idot banned yet or do i get to take some shots at him... :mad: :mad:
not yet but if you look at ALL of his other posts he never puts that garbage at the bottom of his post. and read the rules again eric

Lohman446
02-21-2006, 09:44 PM
not yet but if you look at ALL of his other posts he never puts that garbage at the bottom of his post. and read the rules again eric

I don't know... I have sponsors names (how could I not have them), and a pattern of disruption. Perhaps I might be bored enough tomorrow to write them and explain why they have moved down my list of companies to be associated with.

Rudz
02-21-2006, 09:45 PM
what a prick, why doesnt he go back to pbn with the rest of the kids..33..i seriously doubt it..in dog years maybe..we here at AO , dont need sigs..we are for the most part mature..and love a fight..when you irritate us, we will lash out with immature posts..should we bring ourselves down to the pbn level..no..but it gives us something to do..so carry on...

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Okay, now I'm done trying to annoy the crap out of everyone by immitating Eric's little stunt.

Eric, don't try to smartass people by posting that little sig when 1) you aren't required by your sponsors to do it 2) you're doing it to piss people off and 3) there is no 3rd reason.

edit:

I don't know... I have sponsors names (how could I not have them), and a pattern of disruption. Perhaps I might be bored enough tomorrow to write them and explain why they have moved down my list of companies to be associated with.

Good idea, maybe if we have enough people complaining about bad press he'll lose his sponsorship.

Rudz
02-21-2006, 09:46 PM

could this be considered spam..isnt that a perma ban??

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by Sig rules
• Text shall be limited to a reasonable ammount. If your sig image is the full 350x175px size, then you will only be allowed 2-3 lines of text. If your image is much smaller, you will be allowed more (say up to 6 lines). Its a signature, you dont need to quote the entire Encyclopedia Britanica, or itemize every item in your house. Just a few quips to give your signature some character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General rules
OK, Read on!

I have No Image So I can Have The Six Lines...
And this Post this after every post. Also I didnt use the Provided Sig Option (Because it is Disabled) So it isnt Considerd a Post.

Now, you are the only ones that find it Disruptive. It is Disruptive for You are the ones making it an Issue.

Captain Malone

But to Stay with the Sig Rules, I have lowered them to 6 Lines...

Rudz
02-21-2006, 09:49 PM
i suggest you leave now..or ill bust a old skewl battle rap on you yo...lol..yeah AO knows how i get down..this is gonna be fun...

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 09:50 PM
LMAO, I am glad to See that You all have alot to do tonight...

This is depressing?

ok ok You win, Ill leave this Thread, it is all off topic and Wont get back there if This dont End...

nippinout
02-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Omg Forgot About This Again!

Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps

/2nd page snypa!

//Omg Forgot About This Once AGAIN!
Captain Footemps
Team Extreme Footemps

Eric Of Extreme Measures
02-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I used to spend alot of Time Here...
ALOT of Time. Sold alot of Stuff here too.

This is Sad.
Been to many AO events...

Played At All the Shatner Events...

Not here to Piss every one off...

Good see every one here is Still like the Family it used to be?

See ya Around

nippinout
02-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Captain Malone

By the way, Sig Rules do not apply, because Sigs no longer EXIST

In plain english, No Sigs!

Rudz
02-21-2006, 09:56 PM
ok hes gone..yeah he dont want any of my battle rhymes yo...

FooTemps
02-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by Sig rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by General rules
OK, Read on!

I have No Image So I can Have The Six Lines...
And this Post this after every post. Also I didnt use the Provided Sig Option (Because it is Disabled) So it isnt Considerd a Post.

Now, you are the only ones that find it Disruptive. It is Disruptive for You are the ones making it an Issue.

Captain Malone

Evidence as to disruptive behavior...

Do we really need to know your paintball resume?

No Kid here...

13? 33...

HAHAHAHAHA
And here!

Captain Malone
First instance: Blatantly flaunting attitude and purposefully posting the resume to annoy other posters.

Captain Malone

HAHAHA

I almost forgot!
Second Instance: laughing about posting the resume again IN ITS OWN POST

opps. sorry, im used to it going up on its own...

Captain Malone
Third Instance: Admitting to not editing the post and putting it up alone again.

Captain Malone
Fourth instance: Use of red

As you can see, you've had multiple instances of attempting to 1-up other more senior posters. And you say you aren't causing disruptive behavior? It could have all stoped with Aslan. You could have just said "okay, I'll stop." But instead of doing the adult thing, you decided to wave your e-pen in front of everyone's face.

Good riddance, we're all still family. A family of hating you and eating your children's kittens!

Hexis
02-21-2006, 10:26 PM
What was this thread about again?

Oh noes!!!1 AGD is closing, again this week, for the quadrillianth time, I know it's real cause Bob at Bob's paintball told me, and he's always right, uh huh.

(trying to pull it back to a dead end topic before somome posts a 13 line sig in 32 point, bold, flashing, rainbow colors).

javasnot17
02-21-2006, 10:32 PM
I used to spend alot of Time Here...
ALOT of Time. Sold alot of Stuff here too.

This is Sad.
Been to many AO events...

Played At All the Shatner Events...

Not here to Piss every one off...

Good see every one here is Still like the Family it used to be?

See ya Around

(Laughing) Damn dude, you're 33 years old & no one likes you.

BD_Paintball
02-21-2006, 10:35 PM
(Laughing) Damn dude, you're 33 years old & no one likes you.
hahaha i loled hard when i read that. and Eric you may be 30 or whatever but you sure dont act like it.

jdev
02-21-2006, 11:50 PM

Incorrect.

ANY paintball forum is a PERFECT place to tout your sponsors. I do it on several forums in my signature. Anything that I can do to show my appreciation to my sponsors, I do. I dont consider a whorish manner, and my sigs arent large like most other peoples I have seen, but, I do it. so, I would say, get over it, move on.. its over and done with.

:rolleyes:

bunny5
02-21-2006, 11:50 PM
So..AGD ISN'T closed? :tard:

jdev
02-22-2006, 12:00 AM

pipe it down you e-ruffian.

what are you going to do, give him some e-slaps?

http://fallingaway.com/dwn/images/emoticons/gayfight.gif

Rudz
02-22-2006, 12:24 AM
pipe it down you e-ruffian.

what are you going to do, give him some e-slaps?

http://fallingaway.com/dwn/images/emoticons/gayfight.gif

i was gonna battle rap em to death...

Miscue
02-22-2006, 12:27 AM
Eh... closed. Well... not AGD... but... this thread. :cheers: