PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe Safety Broken. What are my options?

soyboy
02-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Basically the safety is broken. It slides back and forth freely. My question is that does it need an O-ring? Is it another part? Can I take the part(s) out of my old automag trigger frame?

Thank You.

- Soyboy

rb211
02-21-2006, 08:28 PM
It sounds like you lost the spring/detent that holds the safety. I haven't tried taking the spring/detent from a classic frame, but as long as the classic frame is an AGD frame, they might work. If not, call AGD, I'm sure they wil help you out.

Tunaman
02-21-2006, 10:28 PM
The detents are all the same but the springs are different if you have the metal frame.

Rudz
02-21-2006, 10:56 PM
yeah i know about messin my safety up..lol eh tuna..thanks for fixin that tuna..btw not to thread jack..but tuna can you install a safety on my 45 frame that doesnt have one?? i dunno what kind of 45 it is..but it works for a mag..some one said it was a benchmark..

Tunaman
02-22-2006, 06:32 AM
yeah i know about messin my safety up..lol eh tuna..thanks for fixin that tuna..btw not to thread jack..but tuna can you install a safety on my 45 frame that doesnt have one?? i dunno what kind of 45 it is..but it works for a mag..some one said it was a benchmark..
I have no benchmark safety parts at all/ Sorry