PDA

View Full Version : New tourney paintball gun!!!

SpitFire1299
02-21-2006, 04:08 PM
I just saw this new paintball gun in a magazine and got pretty excited..

+ Mechanism-------Electronic LED switch
+ Method of Operation-------Semi / Ramping (for PSP)
+ Air source------N2 and compressed air
+ Caliber ammunition-------0.68 caliber paintballs
+ Over length -----19.7 inch (50.04cm)
+ Barrel length-----14 inch (35.56 cm)
+ Weight ------2.5 pounds( 1.2kgs)

http://www.dangerouspower.com/dp/dp-image/ff-d.jpg
1. two-piece barrel (for Autococker)
2. ACE eyes
3. Low ride clamp rapid feed neck
4. Quick-release bolt
5. LED display
6. Rubber grip panel
7. Infrared rays sensor strike
8. Large trigger guard
9. Vertical regulator
10. Invisible screw

From http://www.dangerouspower.com
http://www.dangerouspower.com/12.jpg

This may be old news.

Where can i find this gun for sale!!!???

wanna-b-ballin'
02-21-2006, 04:15 PM
the little logo kinda looks familiar. i think proto maybe?

the gun looks pretty sweet, i'v seen ads and pbnation also. i want to say its going to be ~1000 dollars, but i'm not exactly sure.

kinda looks like it has a matrix gripframe, shocker reg, impulse like body, and ego eye covers in my opinion.

BigEvil
02-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Looks like a Trix and CyBorg had offspring.

MisterBones25
02-21-2006, 04:21 PM
i'v seen this on pbn here and there. looks like a borg to me. i'v heard it opperates like a spyder, wrath, and like a borg, and many diffrent prices from many diffrent "official sorces on pbnfromm 300 to 1300 so who knows.

PnueMagger
02-21-2006, 04:30 PM
I saw this in Action Pursiut Games too! It seems to have the popular DM look. However I think it may just be a timmy or ego knock-off as far as operation goes. But if it performs like those guns then I'm sure it will be great too. The looks seem to be an original concoction, but seems to be pretty much like a lot of the new ram operated guns. How much $$$ are they does anyone know?

*Keep in mind: remember the dragun and ligtning autococker copies and many crappy spyder clones? I just hope these aren't like crap imitaions. Plus, as a new gun it will either have to outperform the ION or be under $350 to become popular nowadays.

Edit: Bouncebeam eyes :( better than none though.

PnueMagger
02-21-2006, 04:31 PM
i'v seen this on pbn here and there. looks like a borg to me. i'v heard it opperates like a spyder, wrath, and like a borg, and many diffrent prices from many diffrent "official sorces on pbnfromm 300 to 1300 so who knows.

the bottom ad says 250psi. But it may require higher input. I mean...it does take Co2.

SCpoloRicker
02-21-2006, 04:35 PM
God, the copywriting in this industry is horrible. :(

/"bounce beam sensor" !?!

PnueMagger
02-21-2006, 04:40 PM

elaborate please...I don't understand. I've never had an electro gun besides an espyder years ago. I'm not up to par on theor lingo as I could care less.

SpitFire1299
02-21-2006, 04:41 PM

Yeah.. im sure you can upgrade though (mini morlock! hehe).

68magOwner
02-21-2006, 04:55 PM
7. Infrared rays sensor strike

I seriously chuckled at this, is sounds more like the power rangers are practicng some new formation rather than something I would want in my marker.

Anyway, looks most like a revamped evil pimp to me.

behemoth
02-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Borg...

SCpoloRicker
02-21-2006, 05:04 PM
elaborate please...I don't understand. I've never had an electro gun besides an espyder years ago. I'm not up to par on theor lingo as I could care less.

Well, I'm sure others will have a more concise list of the newest tech.

I was commenting that the language/words/sentences/etc used by a lot of manufacturers is just, well, really awful. As is; poor quality, poor structure, and incorrect terminology.

/"I work for.." guy? :)

GT
02-21-2006, 05:05 PM
2.5 lbs? Little to fatty.

Steelrat
02-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Stylistically, looks kinda like a borg, but it really reminds me of an impulse. Another gun I will not be getting.

rkjunior303
02-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Borg...

yep. looks like an 06 borg.

http://www.paintballkingdom.com/ProductImages/MDCyborg06PewterL.jpg

PnueMagger
02-21-2006, 05:20 PM
I heard from one of the company's rep's teamate's freind that it uses electromagnetic railgun technology to fire metallicly doped paintballs at +/-.001 percise velocities with zero spin for perfect paint accuacy. :ninja: It even has a built in hand warmers for winter play and get's 10000 shots with a 9V and charges itself (no charger needed). :clap:

Nothing like a Borg. :nono: I guess you got PWNED huh?

;)

Edit: Oh yeah, it uses cold fusion to charge itself...hence the name "Fusion"

behemoth
02-21-2006, 05:24 PM
I heard from one of the company's rep's teamate's freind that it uses electromagnetic railgun technology to fire metallicly doped paintballs at +/-.001 percise velocities with zero spin for perfect paint accuacy. :ninja: It even has a built in hand warmers for winter play and get's 10000 shots with a 9V and charges itself (no charger needed). :clap:

Nothing like a Borg. :nono: I guess you got PWNED huh?

;)

Edit: Oh yeah, it uses cold fusion to charge itself...hence the name "Fusion"

:tard:

neppo1345
02-21-2006, 05:27 PM
It uses air ram technology...AKA it's a timmy sans the lpr...

So i'm guessing it's got a board and solenoid like an Ion, and functions like a timmy...

buzzboy
02-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Bounce beam, where the eye sends out a pulse it bounces back and sees it self. Others are break beam. They shoot from one side of the breech to the other. If a ball gets in the way it will fire. Break beam is far superior because it can read dark paint which bounce beam cannot. Lazer if even better still because the lazer can shoot through paint that might collect on they eye itself.

REDRT
02-21-2006, 06:29 PM
It is just another double stacked wonder. I'd wait to see if it is anything worth your excitment or a flop.

can'tthink of1
02-21-2006, 07:09 PM
Watch it operate like wraths with thier slammer noid haha.

bentothejam1n
02-21-2006, 07:13 PM
what page in apg is it on?

m-a-r-k-7
02-21-2006, 07:45 PM
I've hear that its only supposed to be $475... I may have to pick one up.

WARPED1
02-21-2006, 07:53 PM
That's a Chinese company, good luck finding a distributor here that carries it. Someone on DyeMatrix.com posted this there.

Skoad
02-21-2006, 08:22 PM
I'll pass.

slade
02-21-2006, 11:55 PM
haha, i just had a friend over who was telling me to go look for this... i guess i dont have to search. it does look like a borg knockoff, which he said, but then again there are a lot of stacked tube electropneumatic ram markers.

he wasnt sure if it had a 2 way ram or 1 way spring return (like the BKO), does anyone know? my guess (hope) would be 2 way.

hey rob, considering our team name, do you think we could get a sponsorship? :p ;)

Automaggot68
02-22-2006, 12:01 AM
THe Logo looks like a Dye Ripoff.
Unless it's FROM Dye?

Meh..

But seriously.
I work for the the company that designed, and produces that marker.

So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.

But trust me.... You don't.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you don't know about the topic....Don't make yourself sound like you do.

Cuz some people will believe anything they read.

wanna-b-ballin'
02-22-2006, 12:45 AM
Unless it's FROM Dye?

Meh..

But seriously.

So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.

I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you don't know about the topic....Don't make yourself sound like you do.

can you enlighten us lesser beings?

usagi_tetsu
02-22-2006, 01:08 AM
Wow, you AO folks are behind, we put this convo thru its paces over on AIR already... :D

Seriously though, pretty decent looking marker, but I'm only looking to buy one electroflinger in the next 5 years, and this one ain't it.

SCpoloRicker
02-22-2006, 06:31 PM
can you enlighten us lesser beings?

He could tell you, but then he would have to kill you.

Shane-O-Mac
02-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Looks like an updated bushy to me. The only problem I have so far, is that you go to the website and there is nothing usefull on it. No specs, no price, no expected date of production. You would think if they spent the money on a large ad in APG, they would have a decent website with good info. Until I see some being sold or tested, its vaporware.

Shane-O

Automaggot68
02-22-2006, 11:30 PM
Looks like an updated bushy to me. The only problem I have so far, is that you go to the website and there is nothing usefull on it. No specs, no price, no expected date of production. You would think if they spent the money on a large ad in APG, they would have a decent website with good info. Until I see some being sold or tested, its vaporware.

Shane-O

Hey, listen buddy.
Did you READ my post?

jenarelJAM
02-23-2006, 07:55 PM
something about the O in fusiOn makes me think of smart parts...

Shane-O-Mac
02-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Unless it's FROM Dye?

Meh..

But seriously.

Yup read it, and it doesnt tell us anything. You know how many guns have been advertised and NEVER produced? Alot. So you have seen and shot this gun? How about some info? If I had enough money I could pop out an electrogun and advertise it in APG, and hype it, BEFORE it ever becomes a production piece. And how many guns were shown off before they were close to production? again, alot. Did you ever see the original Alien gun? Jack Rice showed that around tourneys for 2 years and then he made the interceptor, which isnt the same gun. And he hasnt advertised in APG.

Did you read MY post? Buddy?????......lol.

Seriously, dont get your panties in a bunch. When the gun comes out then the truth will be revealed. My point is, I dont believe ads in APG, internet Hype, or people who say they "Know" whats going on. That doesnt make you wrong, it makes me a cynic. :D

My guess is this. You work for this company, they either import this gun and are calling it there own, or they are producing it themselves. So they advertise and get ready for a big push, then something happened to stop the release date of said gun. BUT you already have the ad paid for, so it runs anyway, and know your under the gun, to cover the fact that it isnt out yet.. So maybe your just being defensive about the issues surrounding the gun. And trust me, there are ALWAYS issues surounding new guns. You prolly even EXPECTED this kind of backlash.

Thats my opinion, and I am sticking to it.

Shane-O (Cynic at large)

Automaggot68
02-23-2006, 08:50 PM
Yup read it, and it doesnt tell us anything. You know how many guns have been advertised and NEVER produced? Alot. So you have seen and shot this gun? How about some info? If I had enough money I could pop out an electrogun and advertise it in APG, and hype it, BEFORE it ever becomes a production piece. And how many guns were shown off before they were close to production? again, alot. Did you ever see the original Alien gun? Jack Rice showed that around tourneys for 2 years and then he made the interceptor, which isnt the same gun. And he hasnt advertised in APG.

Seriously, dont get your panties in a bunch. When the gun comes out then the truth will be revealed. My point is, I dont believe ads in APG, internet Hype, or people who say they "Know" whats going on. That doesnt make you wrong, it makes me a cynic. :D

My guess is this. You work for this company, they either import this gun and are calling it there own, or they are producing it themselves. So they advertise and get ready for a big push, then something happened to stop the release date of said gun. BUT you already have the ad paid for, so it runs anyway, and know your under the gun, to cover the fact that it isnt out yet.. So maybe your just being defensive about the issues surrounding the gun. And trust me, there are ALWAYS issues surounding new guns. You prolly even EXPECTED this kind of backlash.

Shane-O (Cynic at large)

I was actually using a prewritten post, from SCpoloricker.
I was so funny, and so well written, it can be used for anything.

/props to you, rick
/PORKC!1

slade
02-23-2006, 08:56 PM

Shane-O (Cynic at large)
Dear Shane,

You're putting too much effort and thought into your posts.

Sincerely,
Colin

Lohman446
02-23-2006, 09:11 PM
Lazer if even better still because the lazer can shoot through paint that might collect on they eye itself.

:rofl: Someone spent a lot of money trying to convince people that there was a difference in function between lazer and breakbeam, and apparently it worked. The only difference is those so called "lazer" eyes use a wave in the visible spectrum between the two eyes, where "non lazer" break beam eyes use a wavelength not in the visible spectrum.

PS: Nice guess Shane, this thread has made me LOL :D

Shane-O-Mac
02-23-2006, 09:47 PM
Slade: Thanks!...I guess....lol. I have been posting alot compared to the last 2 years huh? anything wrong with thnking about what I am posting? more people on this forum would be well served to think before posting.... :eek:

Lohman: I actually read a post where a kid was saying the lazer eyes were more accurate and look through the paint somehow, thats how they were better. :rofl:

As Manike's saying went: Dont Believe The Hype!

Shane-O