PDA

View Full Version : Something to watch

MarkM
02-21-2006, 06:31 PM
Something to watch...for full effect (and it isn't a joke movie) just right click and save then watch it....
3.14mb for any on dial up

Right Click and Choose - Save Target As. Then watch it! (http://www.thinkroadsafety.gov.uk/campaigns/motorcycles/media/howclose.mpg)

grEnAlEins
02-21-2006, 08:28 PM
whoah :wow: That was nuts, I'd hate to be that biker, or the guy in the car for that matter. That was crazy.

gimp
02-21-2006, 10:43 PM
That scared the crap out of me. Although, I couldn't see the biker at all in the beginning because the dudes head is in the way. That guy may look like an idiot, but as a biker you'll realize that it happens all to often. Sometimes you think you've made eye contact and they just pull in front of you.

Keep an eye out for motorcycles when your driving your cages around!!!

MarkM
02-22-2006, 01:44 PM
It is being ran on our TV as the latest of the Think! series of adverts. Sometimes shock is what makes things like this sink in. My only gripe with bikers is their habit of coming up on my inside, totally in the blind spot and then they complain (kick your vehicle) when you legitimately make your turn...trucks have a very valid sticker on their backends...If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see YOU. Bikers often ingnore this and sorry but you as a biker will always come of worse so use your head...this does of course cut both ways, but even if I have looked twice if you are in that blind spot you are gonna get hurt. In Towns this doesn't happen too much but dispatch riders are the worse culprits and in the citys they seem to create their own lanes which is left, right and 90* to the traffic as well :eek: