PDA

View Full Version : Can a Hyperframe fit an R/T Automag?

PnueMagger
02-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Do hyperframes fit the old school r/t automags? What would to be done to make them fit?

dre1919
02-22-2006, 12:12 PM
You're talking about the Old School RT Mag and not the RT Pro, right? Yes, they can (or at least they could when I had one). What you have to do though is send your RT in to Centerflag Paintball and let them fit it for the gun itself. They may have standardized it by now, but in 2001-2002 you had to send it in. The issue is that the regular Hyperframe didn't have a hole drilled for the Banjo Bolt the Old School RT has (and the RT Pro does not). Like I said though, they may have made it much simpler and cheaper than it was then. Actually, my Hyperframe was more expensive BECAUSE it was getting put on a Old School RT. Anyway, contact Centerflag...they can walk you through it.

I will say this though...the Hyperframe is still the fastest trigger I've ever shot personally. It's nasty.

Hope this helped,
~dre

Automaggot68
02-22-2006, 12:34 PM
You're talking about the Old School RT Mag and not the RT Pro, right? Yes, they can (or at least they could when I had one). What you have to do though is send your RT in to Centerflag Paintball and let them fit it for the gun itself. They may have standardized it by now, but in 2001-2002 you had to send it in. The issue is that the regular Hyperframe didn't have a hole drilled for the Banjo Bolt the Old School RT has (and the RT Pro does not). Like I said though, they may have made it much simpler and cheaper than it was then. Actually, my Hyperframe was more expensive BECAUSE it was getting put on a Old School RT. Anyway, contact Centerflag...they can walk you through it.

I will say this though...the Hyperframe is still the fastest trigger I've ever shot personally. It's nasty.

Hope this helped,
~dre

You're kidding right?
Centerflag hasn't done that in such a long time it isn't even funny.

Send your stuff to Luke,, he can get you hooked up.

11 Bravo
02-22-2006, 02:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^ I beleive Centerflag will still service the frames. At least they did repair a board for me just a few months ago.

Phnuemagger, contact: [email protected] He is probably the only one there that knows anything about the Hyperframes anymore.
But then again Luke is the MAN when it comes to the Hyperframe.

azzkikr
02-22-2006, 02:14 PM
all you have to do is grind off the 'wings' on the top of the hyperframe and drill a bigger hole for the banjo bolt. and your ready to rock.

while its easy to do if you have the right tools handy, its better left to someone who does have the tools if you don't.

you could take ur dremel to the wings but not the banjo bolt hole.

later
azzkikr