PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I find White Shell Yellow Fill Paint????

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 09:29 PM
White Shell, yellow fill

Potatoboy
12-14-2001, 09:34 PM
I think that guy sells it.

You know, that guy with the nose and the eyes.

Bonx0007
12-14-2001, 10:11 PM
LOL! potatoboy do you mean the guy with the hair?

Maghappy
12-14-2001, 10:20 PM
no dude that guy.... ya know... the guy with that thing..

Bonx0007
12-14-2001, 10:23 PM
oooo him right......I don't think he sells that stuff anymore.:D :D :D

sleepingbeauty
12-14-2001, 10:25 PM
no no that guy at the thing with the deal has the you know funny looking deal with the things in it he used to have them I don't know now

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 10:38 PM
so Im guessing none of you know........thats just great:mad:
I think I need to make a new post

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 10:40 PM
Anyone know a website or company that sells White Shell, Yellow fill paint?

sleepingbeauty
12-14-2001, 10:44 PM
we already told you that guy sells it

pumpamatic
12-14-2001, 10:46 PM
Ok since you already posted it, I'm sure this will get deleted, but why are you asking? The color of paint doesn't improve it's performance, and paint manufacturer's make all different colors. Try looking at most online stores.

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 10:48 PM
......do I really have to explain to you why I want specific colors?

So does anyone know?:confused:

pumpamatic
12-14-2001, 11:14 PM
Um yeah I'm just wondering like what's the huge deal about paint colors, because I only worry about if it breaks on my target or in my gun, Yeah I mean sometimes it's cool to have a good looking outer shell or whatever, but it shouldn't be a huge priority.

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 11:26 PM
He probably likes white shell, he can probably see that better than other(if you see where the paint is going, it helps). Plus yellow is a really good color for paint, it stands out real good on almost all stuff. I personally like a bright color shell and fill. Oh and check out Proball, I think they might make paint like that. I know they have a pink shell with I think yellow fill. Plus Zap might make that kind of paint, I can't remember.

ENDO!

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 11:28 PM
ok...no
have you ever played at a field before?

MajorDamage
12-14-2001, 11:29 PM
Me? I always play at fields, and work at one. And if you can see what the paint is hitting it helps.

ENDO!

headcase
12-14-2001, 11:30 PM
My personal thought is that he is trying to match a field color at a FPO field.

True, I don't know the guy, but that is the only reason people USUALLY look for a particuar shell/fill color, without stating what brand then are looking for.

But whatever...I don't know
Later
SSDD

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 11:30 PM
I was replying to pump btw
thx for the reply major, I'll check
anyone else know for sure a place that sells white shell, yellow fill paint?

(for those of you who dont understand why I want this, its because a local field that I like that requires you to buy their paint which is a rip uses these specific colors)

headcase
12-14-2001, 11:38 PM
NCAA(not cool at all)

Fields make most of there money on paint. Without the profit they make on paint most fields couldn't afford to stay open. If you don't like the paint prices, go play somewhere else. If it is the only field around, pay for the paint.

Do you shoplift? If you use your paint at a FPO field you might as well, because you are a thief plain and simple.

I hope you don't find the paint.....you realize that a lot of fields that are FPO have particular shell/fill colors that aren't sold to the general public?

Later
SSDD

pumpamatic
12-14-2001, 11:40 PM
Ok I guess that makes sense with the beating the system of FPO. But in my experiences, I don't experience a whole world of difference with a different color shell, but I only play on a bright and sunny day.

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 11:45 PM
oh really?
BYOP fields exist too...they arent bankrupt
believe me I don't think im sending anyone out of business
actually im doing them a favor since I wouldn't play on their field if I had to pay for their paint, so they are making more money from my admission fee :D

anyone have an answer to my thread?

headcase
12-14-2001, 11:51 PM
I know BYOP fields exist, and you know what? They usually charge a greater field fee than a FPO field. They make the extra profit on the admission, that they lose on the paint sales.

But this is a waste of my time, if you will steal, you will more than likely wipe to, and it just isn't worth talking with you.

OUT

Later
SSDD

MoserMan
12-14-2001, 11:59 PM
ok first of all I know a BYOP field that charges 15 bucks admission, the same as the FPO field. They make great business and DON'T rely on paint to make money. The FPO just has a speedball field that I like

and 2nd im not stealing jack! stealing would be taking a case from the proshops 5 finger. in the end, both me and the field are ending up on top

Russ
12-15-2001, 12:02 AM
Bad MoserMan, he wants to rip off a field, and wants us to help. Does that make us accessories to theft? Pay up or stay home MoserMan, no one likes a thief.

MoserMan
12-15-2001, 12:08 AM
thats what sucks about paintball....it doesnt have to be so expensive, but if they make outragous prices and people pay for them, then prices will continue to be expensive
maybe if some of you wern't so willing to get ripped off

[NA]WARLORD
12-15-2001, 12:22 AM
hey moserman, thats an easy thing to solve, but in you case i guess its rocket science. go to field, see what brand of paint it is, go to internet, look for company that sells that brand of paint, ask if they have particular color, then order it. its that simple, if they wont tell you the brand, look in trash can for empty case box, so simple even a 13 yr old should be able to figure out......oh sorry, guess not. this forum is for helping each other out, not slamming people trying to help. also i agree with the others, just go somewhere else to play if you dont like the one field........

Jonneh
12-15-2001, 12:20 PM
I understand this mans plight, but I don't agree with it.

The field i usually play at is FPO, but as the field is owned by WDP, we also use their victory paint, which shoots fine through the rental tippmanns and the low pressure guns, but its utter *** on everything else, even the few site Angels they have.

Do what you want, just don't get caught

Russ
12-15-2001, 12:35 PM
MoserMan, from a thread on Impulses in the tech forum,

ill just keep my Co2 and later get nitro and sell and rip off a rich kid with my Co2.

Please don't try and justify stealing. You'll get your self a bad rep.

MoserMan
12-15-2001, 12:44 PM
that was my friend
I dont have or ever will have an impulse

[NA]WARLORD
12-15-2001, 12:50 PM
THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP WASTING OUR TIME ASKING US WHAT IMPULSE AND ACCESSORIES WE RECOMMEND !?!?! Dude WTF ??

[NA]WARLORD
12-15-2001, 12:51 PM
ohh, admin, by the way, thats what the "freak" to all our underage members, sorry

Phil
12-15-2001, 01:12 PM
I am with ya moserman. I couldnt afford to play paintball regularly if I had to play at a FPO field. All the ones around here rape you on paint. One has gone out of business just lately. Sneaking your own paint in is not stealing though it is a bit unscrupulous.

Ariestsheft
12-15-2001, 01:45 PM
If you want to play for cheap, goto a church run field, they are really cheap. and most of the time n00bs are playing so you can look real good.

MoserMan
12-15-2001, 01:54 PM

X-Plosive
12-15-2001, 02:17 PM
It is actually "through" not "threw":)

Just drop it, let's keep the bickering to a minimum. Although there are some things I would like to say to Moserman.