PDA

View Full Version : Flatline cradle

p8ntballervirus
12-14-2001, 11:28 PM
i am getting my flatline for x-mas but i hav to write exactly what i want, i want to know what the cradle in all of the extremly big pictures are called. thnx

Cha0tic
12-15-2001, 12:19 AM
the flatline comes with a drop forward....

you can get an adapter from www.customproducts-az.com and then use a flame or lightning drop on it from cp. that would look nice :)

[NA]WARLORD
12-15-2001, 12:24 AM
try a drop zone, made by kapp. you wont have to buy special adapter and it puts bottle almost underneath marker. approx. 60.00 for black one.

beachboy016
12-15-2001, 12:30 AM
I saw a picture of a guy using a strech z drop forward. You can get one for 20 bucks and then the flatline drop forward attaches to it. It looked sick and it made the tank really far forward.

Puddleglum
12-15-2001, 08:28 AM
I have THE ULTIMATE custom cradle. Its called the Rock n Roll cradle and was designed and handmade in limited production by a legend in paintball around here. They are AWSOME, and $100.00:D . But they are sooooo worth it. They wrap around the entire tanks, and can roll from side to side while you are playing. If you get behind a bunker you can roll the tank to the left and shoot out the right side and your tank is still behind the bunker. Very compact very cool. I'll try to get some pics.

p8ntballervirus
12-15-2001, 10:07 AM
thanks for letting me know what was some good ones and that it comes with, thanks a lot everyone